Bulk or carry on cutting? 5'7" 63 kgs

Bulk or carry on cutting? 5'7" 63 kgs.

Currently cutting on a 3x a week fullbody, planning on moving on to an upper lower when bulking.

Been lifting for 6 months with very good consistency in the gym but very poor attention to diet which has really held me back. The lack of muscle mass here is due to multiple dreamer dirty bulks and slow cuts expecting muscle.

I want to reverse this shit Veeky Forums, was thinking of dropping another 3-4kgs to get to skelly mode as long as my lifts don't suffer then slow bulk at 300-500 calories as described above

> but very poor attention to diet which has really held me back.

Already fucked up

Yup 100% fuck up and hopefully learnt from my inability to eyeball food.

Going to count xalories and macros from now on ( I have been for the last few weeks but obviously not made a difference yet)

Cut dumbass.

You should never be above 15% bodyfat. NEVER

>Not one row of ab can be seen
>Bulking
kek

Thanks I wanted to hear this. I've just made bad decisions with diet and wanted to confirm with people who (probably) aren't noobs.

Reckon I'm 18% bodyfat ? That gives me around 5-7% weight to lose which is around 4-5 more kgs right ?

I would have cut to abs but thought that I wouldn't have any due to low muscle mass.

Consider a recomp or just cut. If you bulk you'll just get fat

>I would have cut to abs but thought that I wouldn't have any due to low muscle mass.

Everyone has abs and they will show, with low enough BF.

Abs start coming into view around 13-15% bf, more visible closer to 10%

What Bf % if you were to eyeball it ? I hate cutting so I can estimate how long I'm in for this way.

I guess like ~20%?

Shit didn't think it was that bad thanks senpai

don't listen to these retards, user. you have way too low muscle mass to be cutting. you'll end up being a hungry skeleton at best. eat close to maintenance and keep lifting until you have a solid base and then cut. I'd say lift for at least 5 months before even considering cutting. just don't eat way over your maintenance and you'll be fine.

>don't listen to these retards, user. you have way too low muscle mass to be cutting. you'll end up being a hungry skeleton at best.

You're a fucking retard

He's already fat you dumbfuck, if he bulks he'll get fatter. I hate how this stupid advice is given to everyone, i got trolled by this too in the past.

He'll have higher testosterone and look much better if he cut.

if he bulks, he'll have lower test due to aromatization and he'll just look like gross even if he has muscle because he has literally no definition.

The rule is very, very simple.

Above 15% bodyfat? -----> CUT

Below 15% bodyfat? ------> BULK

That's all there is to it. Never be above 15% bf

>eat close to maintenance and keep lifting
>just don't eat way over your maintenance and you'll be fine.
learn to fucking read you mongoloid. just because you stuffed your fat faggot face with cake thinking you were bulking doesn't mean everyone else were giving bad advice. eating 2-300 above maintenance while lifting will result in hardly any fat gain and mostly strength and muscle incensement. having more muscle mass also makes cutting easier as bigger muscles will require higher maintenance energy thus burn more calories.

>Above 15% bodyfat? -----> CUT
>Below 15% bodyfat? ------> BULK
it's not that simple you noob retard. stop giving advice when you don't know shit yourself

>it's not that simple you noob retard

It literally is though

Only mark rippetoe-tier fatasses think that bulking means drinking a gallon of milk a day and getting to 35% bodyfat in order to do a low bar squat of 1.25x bodyweight 405lbs

>still to retarded to read and comprehend what I wrote about not eating too much
just kill yourself man, there's no hope

>Bulk when you're a fatass dude! It's a brilliant plan!

What's the point you fucking idiot, he has no definition. If he bulks he'll literally just be what he looks like now, but slightly bigger. You are legit retarded

>having more muscle mass also makes cutting easier as bigger muscles will require higher maintenance energy thus burn more calories

That doesn't fucking matter that much when you're eating a caloric deficit, that's almost irrelevant

You're just a fat faggot giving bad advice to make people fat.

It is infinitely better to cut first as a skinnyfat than to bulk, you'll get to the same stage but it's better for numerous reasons. Watch the Kinobody video on it, faggot

>If he bulks he'll literally just be what he looks like now, but slightly bigger
yes and then he cuts and instantly becomes ottermode instead of becoming a fucking skeleton are you fucking stupid? he has absolutely 0 muscle mass. he's going to look like shit for the first 5 months regardless. cutting now will only set him back. you obviously are fucking retardedly biased because you got trolled into getting fat as fuck like the retard you are. shut the fuck up and stop assuming you're an expert because you watched a video. you're arguing about common knowledge, faggot

bulk, you will look like a skeleton with

Being leaner looks way better

Getting some definition and visible abs takes no time at all and he'll look instantly better. Whereas if he bulks, he'll look fatter, so he's shit looking during that time, then he'll be cutting so he'll look shit until he's lean too.

it's dumb, it's much better to cut first then bulk. His testosterone level will be higher due to aromatization and he'll be healthier in general.

It's only common knowledge on this board, where the vast majority can't bench over 225 and look like pure feces besides the roiders

man, you're too dense for me to bother. you've been repeating the same idiotic absolute summerfag tier shit in each post and wont let anything through your empty scull. why don't you go ahead and post a pic of your perfect expertly, optimally trained body?

you're a fucking retard

Honestly man I've got so little muscle mass I'm thinking on going on a harsh (1kg a week) cut while maintaining my lifts as much as possible. After 1 - 2 months absolute maximum I should be ready to bulk right ?

You both have good points. I'm leaning towards cut because skelly then small muscles looks better than chubby then small muscles imo but is this the wrong way to think about it ?

You are the retard

What is retarded about what I'm saying?

He'll look better and be healthier, faster with what I'm saying. The fact that you suggest fat people without visible abs to BULK is beyond ridiculous, guess I remember why this board is so shit

No it's the right way.

Cut, then bulk. don't get trolled by permabulking rippetoe fatasses

Eat for your maintenance. Lift for another 6 months. Build more muscle mass then cut. Just curious. What is your bench/squat/deadlift

mate, you have such low muscle mass that cutting you'll be cutting to absolute skeleton mode and still have a belly because there's no muscle underneath to give you definition. the only result will be that you'll be much weaker and you'll end up starving yourself more and more and burn out your CNS. if you want real results you shouldn't even be thinking about your first 6 months because you'll look shitty regardless. the best option is to either eat at maintenance and find a good beginner program and stick with it for 6 months at the very least so you have a decent foundation and then cut while still staying on that program to preserve as much muscle mass as possible until you're lean and actually look decent.

you're shooting yourself in the leg if you listen to that retard. if you read the sticky which is written by actual professionals, you'll learn that it basically repeats what I'm saying. I don't care tho your body your choice I'm going to sleep, I'm literally losing sleep time AKA gains over this thread

>still hasn't posted pic of body
fuck off you skinnyfat dyel

post yours then :)

>if you read the sticky which is written by actual professionals

No where in the sticky does it tell fat people to keep bulking or not to cut.

Go research optimal fat levels for testosterone for men.

oh I'm merely an observer. you seem so sure about your advise, so I'd like to see the result of you following your own advice, friend.
although I must say, "n-no u furst" is a very alarming indication that you're a pathetic dyel shitposting without knowing what you're talking about. I'm sure you can prove me wrong by posting your well developed physique

I've posted my physique before and people just talk shit while refusing to post theirs, it's tremendously common on Veeky Forums, no point bothering really it isn't worth the effort

Why would you cut at 63kgs? Ever?

>5'7

look at his body

>people talk shit
whelp, I think I got my answer. kys you dyel faggot. stop giving advice when you look like a dyel fucking faggot yourself

right back at ya m'friend

If he'd start bulking and exercising PROPERLY, we wouldn't even have this conversation

>has been asked to show body several times before for giving outrageously dumb advice
>has been called out for having a shit physique several times
>keeps on shitposting retarded "advice"
could you please remove yourself from this board?

>It is outrageously bad advice on this board to tell a fat person to lose weight

ok whatever dude