Be at a club, peacocking all the way

>be at a club, peacocking all the way
>see dat qt3.14 over there
>8/10, would bang
>approach her using Mystery's Opener
>"Holla at ya girl, who lies more men or boys?"
>"Who ... Who are you?!"
>It works. I am as mysterious as I can be.
>Everything is going according to my plan.
>Suddenly, a wild AMOG appears.
>Did I already mention this guy is 6'4'' and 200 lbs?
>I use my AMOG Routine on him... try to make him look gay and throw him out of the set.
>"Hi sweetheart! How's it going?" *I give him a hug*
>He pushes me away
>"WTF FAG U GAY?"
>Girl giggles
>"W-Wait this is not how this is supposed t-"
>He turns around with the girl and I never see them again

What did I do wrong?

You didn't address the HB10s friends you cuck!

>he forgot "no homo"
See you at tomorrow's seminar.

> he didn't take the chad home and blow him
Dude, are you even trying to get chicks? Like did you not even go to the seminars?

HEY BITCH
BLOW ME

How do I acquire raccoon mode facial aesthetics?

Is there a list for all these autistic terms and acronyms?
Whats the easiest way to fuck up a pickup artist? Id say just call him out on his stupid ass terms and he'll shit himself all the way back to his discussion group.

>mfw I used to do stupid PUA shit when I was 18

The asian kid on the left already has a noose around a neck. It must be a noose, since who the fuck would wear a tie with a t shirt.

This picture was taken for Mystery's VH1 Reality Show...which of these guys do you think had it in him to qualify as Mystery's new wingman?

idk, pua seems like it has some truth behind it.

Obviously there are some things that work and some things that don't and you can refine it.

Women will think they're too smart to fall for things like negging but that's just because people are doing it wrong.

If you guys watch Joe Goes, he negs women and they laugh as they're supposed to.

>idk, pua seems like it has some truth behind it.
It does. But teaching social interaction is like trying to teach someone how far they can lean before they fall over. It can be learned only by trial and error.

This guy gets it. Well put, user.

IMO there are two kinds of PUA advice - the useless 'three easy steps towards getting laid TONIGHT' kind of shit and the actual useful kind. The useful kind mostly boils down to advice that would be useful for *every* aspect of your life - how to set short-term goals for yourself and find the balls to see them through, how to feel comfortable approaching other people, how to openly but tactfully express what you want from others. I was deeply skeptical of looking at anything labeled 'PUA' because it has such a reputation of being con-artistry and faggotry, but if you look past the bullshit and pick out the useful details you do stand to gain something.

Is that a Veeky Forums meetup?

yes

no

maybe

i don't know

can you repeat the question?

You're supposed to smack his ass

He wouldn't be using those terms unless he was talking with others in his discussion group you mongoloid. Just like you don't walk around at work saying tfw no gf, fucking manlets when will they learn or posting pepes on your Facebook page.

>i'll read you fortune
>give me your hand
>i see a man in your life in the near future
>pls respond

i unironically got interested in reading the game and dropped after about 40 pages because of shit like. this is what pua means, using retarded lines with an autistic fearlessness of getting rejected and getting to bang one 4/10 desperate ugly chick after approaching 1000 girls. most of the shit they advise will get you charged with nasty shit and will tarnish your reputation as a man and a human being

Rsd isn't like pua though. it's more like how to become a responsible, masculine, man that likes having sex

>be working as a bouncer at a club in Antalya, Turkey so that I can pay my stay there
>good deal, gets me chicks, a place to stay, and good food
>owner is great as well, chill dude
>anyway on a standard night where I'm chatting with some mates in the club
>suddenly a noise from the bar area
>go there see a dumbass with a feather hat bleeding on the floor
>ohmaigod.jpg
>ask the guys there about what happened
>mfw they tell me that he hugged a guy while he was talking to a girl and then called him gay so he stabbed him
>mfw I realise that the featherhat attempted to AMOG someone in a country where going to Mordor for 2 years as a footsoldier is the norm
>call ambulance and cops
>cops arrive, ask about what happened
>tell them what happened, they check the featherhat's ID
>gavur amk- meaning that since he's a foreigner they won't be doing anything
>report the thing as "girl business" and go away
>ambulance arrives and takes the guy away
>since the knife is twisted inside the hip it fucked everything there
>mfw featherguy got stabbed for nothing and will be a cripple for life

fuck

also
>AMOG
?

kek should have spent more time in bootcamps and learnt a stronger AMOG routine

you didn't say 'no homo' you faggot

it some random dude came up and tried to hug me i would deck him in the face or a hard uppercut into the gut followed by a shove

who the fuck do these retards think they are

So basically the father you never had?

Amazing, 5/5 and with the correct order.
Excellently memed, anons.

>he doesn't mutter 'manlets, when will they learn' in public

Truly a pathetic board you guys have built lol

when i see people at the gym I think are from Veeky Forums or misc, I mutter manlets as i walk past. This works because I'm 6'5, I get a good laff

>The useful kind mostly boils down to advice that would be useful for *every* aspect of your life
that's what I think of it.

I mean PUA is targeted towards antisocial men. They need to take these baby steps.

Even then, they add things on there to make you a more interesting person. I was watching some ABC report on PUA and an asian man was talking about how he took the course and it didn't make him manipulative, but helped him just be a more enjoyable person and learn how to properly express himself.

Since I'm a stupid antisocial nerd when it comes to women, I might read up on some of it during muh bulk.

AMOG, lol

Alpha Male of the Group

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Vundabar!

No you fucking retard, just say "So im an AMOG now?(however you phrase this autism)" and he knows that you know hes an insecure kunt that had to study up on social interactions.

Is that the guy from Obzen's cover?

The games ending message is actually that the people who became obsessed with PUA stuff eventually started to act like robots following a routine instead of acting like human beings and because of this they got rejected more often.

> mirin tapout shirt

Do you realize how autistic this sounds?

I'm a guy that lives in Mexico and no joke, like 8 years ago, I was out in the mall and a couple guys approached me and asked me a PUA opener, I think they were warming up for convo or getting ready to talk to girls.

I instantly recognized what they were doing it cause I read this shit but never applied it IRL. I should have messed with them or something but I was not in the mood, I was sitting on a bench while teh gf was shopping.

>/fuckboy general/

Autists gonna aut

woah, what's this AMOG shit you're saying man? You're creeping me out man, go back to your internet forum haha

Literally every one of those tools is fedora tier.

Someone who doesn't give a fuck what you think, that's who

Was thinking same thing

Where's this pic from? Is this another Veeky Forums meetup?