The biggest meme of all

The biggest meme of all

Other urls found in this thread:

onlythebreast.com/breast-milk-classifieds/browse-categories/19/willing-to-sell-to-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>he doesn't drink milk
you're missing out on all them calories, fats, and vitamins

I'm not a baby bovine

>drinking the milk of a mommy cow

Take a step back and think about how fucking absurd that is

I bet you're fuckin vegan.

>implying
onlythebreast.com/breast-milk-classifieds/browse-categories/19/willing-to-sell-to-men/

Milk balances out sodium intake because of it's high volume potassium. Get off my bourd faggot.

Nope. I eat meat twice a day. Just not some babby who never grew out of drinking tit juice and has to resort to farming it out of a cow.

>lying on the internet

>assuming shit about strangers on the internet to avoid justifying your childish behavior

holy shit, this might be a house in the jungle behind anjuna, india. i went there once, bunch of hippies. cool place though. also them teats

>tfw had beefliver and eggnog for dinner

get rekt

>Drinking cow pus and not choosing God-tier coconut milk for bulking
>Be 6'2, faggots

>Cheap
>Good taste
>Easier way to ingest Kcals (former skelly can confiirm)

You are a meme bro

milk is a wonderful food. the main difference between cows milk and human breast milk is that cows milk has less sugar and more protein, which is perfect because a grown man has way more muscle mass than a baby. the only reason we don't drink human breast milk into adulthood is because you'd have to suck on a 8'0 300lb woman's titty all day to get enough calories

Goddamnit I just fapped and I'm gay. Guess it's /d/inner time anyway.

Found the vegan

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!

Don't forget the estrogen :^)

>tfw lactose intolerant

jej

>muh naturalism

if anything dairy increases your growth cause of all the roids they give the cows

growth of breasts, perhaps

>lactose intolerant untermenschen need to make these threads daily to distract themselves from the agony of GOMAD diarrhea

What kind of roids do you think they give it to produce more milk, retard?

>protein
>low glycemic impact
>cheap

Fucking newfags.

Low glycemic impact but super high insulin impact, including igf-1.
Enjoy your acceletared aging through mtor signalling

That's soymilk you fucking retard

If you believe this You are bottom of the barrel tier dumb. Almost like a caricature.

Nice logic.

>implying milk doesn't have any estrogen

It's female (cows) tits we're talking about here

also:

>Cows are kept pregnant for upwards of 300 days of the year, and most of the milk on the market comes from these pregnant cows (naturally, as that’s when they produce the most milk). The problem is that the amount of female sex hormones (estrogens) in milk increase when the cow is kept pregnant for longer periods of time.

Soy has plant estrogen which apparently doesn't affect hormone levels desu, i'd still stay away from it though

So wait, me doing the gallon a day was a meme all along? I've been doing it for two fucking years!!

They used a scrawny pencil necked vegan "male" in their anti cow drink propaganda. But then again is there any other kind of vegan "man?"

kys my dude

Stop calling everything a meme Jesus Christ

Anyone quit dairy and see acne improvements? I'm thinking of trying it for a month and switching to pea protein. Never had acne until I started getting Veeky Forums and stated drinking more milk and eating yogurt.

Get a vegan protein(I recommend Rawfusion).
No dairy. At all.
No whey.
No milk.
No cheese.
No yogurt.
You get a burger from McBurger Wendy's Guys? No cheese. No mayonnaise.
Almond milk or Coconut milk.
Also, pic related helps a lot. You can disregard the diet part of you'd like.

Whoops, forgot to add this: wash your face and you're entire body with Dr. Bronner's soap.

If you don't want to buy it at Amazon, I've seen it in sail at publix, Walgreens, and Target.

Thanks for the advice. Currently using Spectrojel cleanser and Cerave moisturizer. Also changing my pillowcase every night. But it's along my jawline which my friend says means hormonal acne. She quit milk like a year ago due to digestion issues but her skin only improved when she went on the pill, which isn't really an option for me.

My diet's really good, very very rarely have sugar, but I do eat carrots and fruit. Looking at my diet I guess I really have upped my diary (milk, yogurt in shakes, mayo in my tuna).

Might just go dairy free and then try the vitamins if I need something extra.

this literally will not work if your acne is hormonal and severe. what those people need is mino/doxycycline or a vitamin a derivative like isotretinoin for the severest of severe cases.

I started a clean bulk 2 months ago.

Wash face 1x/day

Started sleeping on my back due to a shitty camping arrangement several weeks ago and stuck to it since.

Breaking out badly now.

Why.

go on amazon and look up "olay face brush", first result is what I use. I don't use the cleanser they provide and instead use CVS brand benzoyl peroxide 4% wash and Cerave PM lotion afterwards and my skin looks great. I wash my face once a day at night

>Eating the meat of a mommy cow

Because that's not good for me either, right?

also the infographic tells you to avoid benzoyl peroxide is also bad. you will not get rid of acne just by moisturizing and washing your face. you need to use benzoyl peroxide and/or salicylic acid and then sunscreen (which you should be using regardless) along with a moisturizer and cleanser. optionally you can use an exfoliant (make sure its chemical and not physical) and toner.

Just do what I tell you. Use olive oil in your tuna instead of mayo(black pepper and garlic enhances it.I hope to God you're eating solid white albacore and not that cat food).

Stop with the cerave and Cetaphil. No Neutrogena either. Just use Dr. Bronner's or a soap like it. Use a light moisturizer if necessary(I live in South Florida, so I leave that out). Give it a month or two.

If your acne is still there, see a dermatologist. This method has worked for me, a few of my friends, and my younger sister.

False. BP is the white devil that will shrivel your face into a raisin. Fuck that shit.

Good diet. A light soap and water. Clean sheets and pillowcase. Good diet. You're good. Fuck putting those harmful chemicals in your face.

>eating the bacteria ridden salted to shit cucumber
>eating the reproductive organs of a plant
>eating the shit laced root of a plant

Any food can be made to sound like its inedible. Quit being a contrarian

did you completely skip over the part where i said to moisturize and use sun screen after applying bp. what you are suggesting will NOT remove severe acne.

>Stepping into a metal box and accelerating to 150 kph.

>Working one professional field until you die

>Surrounding yourself with devices filled with lethal charges of electricity.

I love making everything absurd when it actually isn't.

BP is still not necessary. Moisturizer is good of you have extremely dry skin though, I will agree with that. I don't recommend it for oily skin(like mine mixed with the climate I live in).

As for sun screen, it's really only necessary if you know you'll be exposed by the sun for long periods of time. Using it can stop uv exposure from darkening scars, especially if you're dark skinned.

In the end though, if you're full on pizza face. You should keep all that stuff off of your face after a wash, because they could only make things worse. But, all of us have different experiences. I'm speaking from mine.

Rape your face, fag.

Are you consuming any dairy products or lots of sugar? What do you wash your face with?

Find me $2.50 2500 calories and 120g protein. ONLY MILK

>benzoyl peroxide
You do realize most facial cleansers cause more acne problems than they solve right?
Your skin has a natural PH, dryness and destruction of symbiotic bacteria can ruin your skin.
The drying of your skin causes the body to over produce oil which increases the chance that a pore can clog. The decrease of symbiotic bacteria increases the chance of fungal/unhealthy bacteria infections.

You should rinse your body off daily, you should avoid using chemicals that alter in any way your own immune system.
Diet and avoiding a lifestyle that increases infection chance is the easiest way to avoid acne.

Also stop falling for the sunscreen/moisturizer maymay, most of them are rated 3/5 at best in comparison to how likely they are to clog human pores. It would be no different than you putting olive oil or coconut oil on your face.

Epsom salt soap mixtures are the best for bodily cleansing. They lightly alter the PH of your skin (within tolerable range) killing off fungi entirely, without killing off most bacteria.
The most acne i've had in the last year is a pimple on my back that was caused by irritation of a rucksack.

I drink milk daily and only ingest sugar from fruit if that's relevant.

I did this shit. Really helped. I think the biggest part was consuming more vegetables like spinach and kale, along with the vitamin A, zinc, and omega 3/fish oil.

I stopped using specialized acne wash, and just used regular soap. I forgot the brand my sister bought me at first, but now I just use burt's bee's.

fair enough. but i disagree with your point on sunscreen. the uv rays will age your skin. if you want to keep looking young into your older years, i recommend you use it or at least a moisturizer than contains spf every day.

Do you faggots every consider that you're just genetically weak?
Not trolling, not baiting.

I drink half a gallon of milk daily.
I have zero issues with acne.
I eat cheese on everything, I use whey protein.
I eat yogurt, mayonnaise.

You have shit immune systems, probably caused by being low test.

Fuck this stupidity is astounding.

You're probably just a filthy mutant. Once we find out who you are, we'll exterminate your ilk from this planet.

Mutant scum.

>mutant
>not having acne
This doesn't sound accurate at all.
Have you all considered the possibilities of extreme amounts of excess sugar in most of these things? or preservatives?
I live in farm land, I can get most things organic. For the record I don't eat entirely organic, just the majority of it happens to be since I can buy it from actual markets.
I can buy milk in bulk that has barely been processed.
Would this be a factor in having less acne?

Any acne that I can ever remember having is caused by razor infection and ingrown hairs.
Since I stopped shaving and switched to an electric razor for trimming. I haven't had any acne at all outside areas of friction occasionally popping up.

Probably.

Do you live in the US or Europe? I'd find it hard to believe to actually get full organic produce and dairy in the US, even living on/near a farm.

U.S.
I do however get legitimate produce.
My grandparents own a butchery here, none of the meat has been tampered with. I eat a broad amount of deer meat (we preserve a lot of it ourselves through dehydration).
I grow the majority of my own vegetables.
There are actually organic farms in the area where I get most of my vegetables in the off season (jan/feb are only seasons where nothing grows and I may resort to eating heavy amounts of preservative/gmo foods).
The milk I get is from a local farm, the farm is borderline organic. Their cows are on the standard antibiotic treatments, but little to minimal hormones have influenced the heard (can not be sure due to trading cattle every few seasons) however once the cattle are here they are not further modified.
I drink lots of goat milk, the goats are in no way modified at all. They were born and raised here, the males are brought in and only true breed have mated with any of the females.

As I said before, it's not 100% no one can live entirely off the alteration grid if you buy anything from a store ever. I just live as closely as possible to it.

I highly doubt the average user living in a city could in any way live as I do. Organic marketed foods still have a lot of preservatives. They aren't even organic. They would never make the trip across country without already beginning to rot otherwise.

Largest problem is fruit, I have no way to obtain fruit beyond apples outside of the summer/fall seasons where strawberries are most common.
I hate apples for whatever reason.
Still same issue jan/feb nothing grows.

Fuck, all you lactose intolerant (sand)niggers must be so mad, why do you even make this thread?

I'm northern Italian and have mild lactose intolerance it's not just sandbaggers.

wtf i like titties now.

>northern Italian
>not a sandnigger
Only the good people have evolved to process milk

And Italy is so overrun with niggers that it doesn't matter anyway