Lifting when you are indian. Why even bother?

Lifting when you are indian. Why even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

vahrehvah.com/indianfood/lamb-vindaloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shave some of the body hair. Do something about the smell. Don't be a Gurvinder.

That easy.

Why does Veeky Forums all hate Indians all of a sudden?

not saying its a bad thing of course

OP here, I am indian myself. I really wish I wasn't. girls hate indian people, we have disgusting body odor, and we got the ugly genetics. Makes me suicidal sometimes.

Indians are the most hairy, stinky and disgusting motherfuckers I've ever seen. I sit next to one in college and I smell his fucking body odour everyday, I just want to kill that motherfucker.

Start lifting and get a bro chest. Doesnt matter your race...if you have a hero chin and bro chest ..they will come

fucking wash yourself and improve your diet then

jesus

Prajeet, are you implying that this fucker over here doesn't get mountain loads of pussy?

There a guy in the gym named Patel
who has a peculiar smell.
He looks like a Moor
and shits on the floor,
even worse he's a D-Y-E-L

Apparently they smell so bad because they eat food with cum in, as if shitting on the floor wasn't disgusting enough.

OP here again. Are you guys actually trying to motivate me? That's amazing. Love you guys. All homo. I will get muscles and make you fags proud.

It's cumin you dumb fuck
>Pic related

Kek

Best hilarious mistake ever.

KEK

I don't really have a stance on the entire sub-continent of India, but Sikhs are bro tier.

Oh course we are m8, half Indian myself.

Do you regularly eat curry or related food? The amount of spices in these kinds of food contribute A LOT to our 'smell'

>hero chin
>brah chest
This guy.

To be fair most people on Veeky Forums eat cum on a regular basis

I have cut down on it by a lot. I am sweating less now too. I wear cologne as well because deodorant spray stinks after a while on my skin.
Is your mom indian or dad? What is your other half-race?

What makes sikhs so bro tier?

How else are you going to get proton? It's cheaper than powder.

My dad's Indian, my mom's Indonesian

Thanks to my friends being fucking bros I solved my fucking BO problem when I was 16

What did you do to solve it? Just cut out curry?

Maybe he just stopped bathing in piss and shit.

Kek

Reduced my spice intake(Curry, daal, masala etc)

Ate food with less fat in it

Showered in warm water, used Deo after, slight perfume

P O O
I
N
T H E
L
O
O

Daily reminder that Sikhs are brotier

'mirin your BO gains, Gupta. Now give me your vindaloo recipe or I'll tell your mum to spank you with her biggest curry spoon.

Here ya go m8

vahrehvah.com/indianfood/lamb-vindaloo

Cheers, Mowgli.