CBT - Current Body Thread

new thread

6'5 195 lb

Been lifting for about 10 months. Currently running GSLP with weighted dips *tips fedora* and incline dumbbells on bench day, lateral/front raise and facepulls on OHP day. What needs work most? Should I switch up routines? A-appreciate the input

Current working set weights- bench 185, squat 315, DL 305, OHP 115, Rows 162.5

Anyone else sad that summer cut is over?

A little bit of everything can be improved. Just keep doing what you're doing, you'll improve brah. Looking great.

I hate cutting. It's probably because I'm a skinnyfat dyel looking faggot who's scared of being even smaller tho.

Looking good tho. Delts on fleek.

Thanks user. Cutting is super easy for me, IF with Adderall, Nicotine, and Yohimbine and I easily stay well below 2000 cal/day

Think I dropped like 20lbs or so this summer and none of my lifts went down so it went well

Forgot pic lmao

Lucky you man. It's hard as fuck for me to cut cause military lifestyle and all.
You're well on your way to pussy slayer mode, brah. Keep it up :3

How many more lbs of fat do I need to lose before I am not fat?

5'10
182lb

Will I ever not be fat?

Down to 170 from 250

don't be too hard on yourself. you kinda look like a linebacker in highschool.

>6'5
>im 6'1
>not even close to this at 200-205~

Fuck me

6'2
210 Ibs
S-still trying to hit 220 Ibs, lads.

Holy shit, guy. There's no way in hell I look anything like that. I appreciate the compliment but let's be real here

can anyone estimate my bf%?

Thick af
>tfw my joints are too small to be thick like this

Eh
Before it was nigged out yeah you look like one

yea

What protein supplements do you guys take?

Took my first ever progress pics tonight, currently 280lb at 6'2".

Started lifting and cardio 3 months ago when I was in the 300lb club.

Still a fat shit obviously but started off weak as a kitten and now I can bench 95kg, OHP 60kg, squat 2.5 pl8 and diddly 3.5pl8 all for reps.

Cutting at 2000 cals and getting minimum 200g of protein and drinking about 4 litres of water a day... am I doing it right?

My other pic. Fuck my life.

You're gonna make it bro

Fuck yeah you're doing it right.

The struggle is real. It sucks. But god dammit you're on your way to making it. Don't give up user

Your squat and dindulift are lower than where they should be. You already hit 1pl8 ohp but not a 3pl8 dead squat 4pl8 deadlift

Over developed broout body. Focus more on squat and dead lift accessories

Compared to when I was 215

6'1

How am I doing? Tips (srs)

~15% would be my best guess

Go brick shithouse on core to fill it out?

You've literally got no neck it's fuckibg disgusting. Your whole body is the exact opposite of aesthetic. Kys.

Thanks lads, first bit of encouragement I've had from anyone.
Cheers mate, working on it I assure you.

Kek! Where is your pic, brah?

CB on right. tell me what to work on my friends
152 lbs 5'9

Good v-lines man, but what is that goatee?

Shoulders. Also hair and beard. Either grow your hair longer and full beard or shave what you have now with the hair
U have

God damnit it's gone now that's all anyone ever comments on lmfao

I'm not a dumbass so I don't post pics soz

Solid progress.

the goatee looked fine af you just got goofed

>Talks shit on a CBT like the crab in the bucket that he is.
>Not willing to post pic of himself.

I honestly kek everytime.

life is suffering

thanks thp

this is what i have salvaged from my dirty pissbulk, so far

Wanted to give as best constructive critiscm as I could so not to parrot youre gonna make it.

Am with you, about to bust the 200lb plateau in the next month if all goes my way. Though my strength has gone to shit from erratic gym days.

Nah bro keep at it. Once you get into the 8-12% range you'll find where your body likes to sit and have all the motivation cause you look like a sick cunt

Here's my back.
6'0"
295lbs->186lbs

I know I'm dyel

but

bulk or cut? And what should i focus on?

Lifts are kind of shit because of leg injury. Basically doing SS with dips and chinups. If you have other routine recommendations that would be awesome.

It's appreciated, love back day and I can row more than I squat. Are you cutting to 200 or bulking?

Don't know why it is fucking rotated since it isn't in my gallery

Alright you got me, I'm fat.

5'9" 148.
Skinny fat, eh?
Cut or bulk? I dunno.

The belly is hot daddy but nice progress.

Whoops, forgot pic

B
T
FATSO
O

yo you were fucking blessed with those wide shoulders and small hips

Knees giving you trouble on squat then I am guessing?

Recovering lardass here, was 280lbs two years ago, gf was worried I was gonna die in nyc because I sweat a lot and uncomfortably so. Once she left me and I moved back home I started working to change that and am hanging around at 200. Realized even after losing the weight im not having anymore sex than I was having before, liqour now etc sabotaging

In an uninspired funk. You have made some rapid progress through, dont risk an injury by being overzealous though. Keep it up and youll be where I am and stronger for it in no time!

Ia that you, jason genova?

Cut or bulk?

I feel skinny as fuck.

bulk to infinity and beyond

No my knees are fine, I'm just taking my time progressing is all. Could probably squat more but not without my form going to shit or half repping it like everyone else at my gym seems to. Plus weighing 130kg won't help much.

Sorry to hear about your gf situation, can't say IKTF because I'm settled down with kids myself. Just stick with it m8, sounds like you've been doing great so far.

Got any progress pics?

Annddd forgot measurements. 6' and 181 lbs.

Its alright im sure youre a great dad to your wifes kids
He he ecks dee

Theres a 60year old man at the uni gym giving powerlifters hell and so can you too as a dad. Plus im sure your kids will like a dad that can romp and stomp along with them.

I should go find one of the unflatterong pictures i had from lardass and make something. Still have the problem of
>weak chin
Not even skelly status will save me from this evil

Personally I think you look pretty good.
Maybe a small surplus and a small bulk.

Genes are the ultimate gains

At the end of the day we all have our flaws m8. Even when I lose weight I'll still have a big Jew looking nose, would take a weak chin over than any day. Sometimes you just have to play the cards you're dealt.

Checked BTW.

What ARE your nipples?

Fuck you. My nipples are sexy.

You're not skinnyfat.

Lift and eat.

How is he not skinny fat? He's basically the definition of it.

I agree though, bulk up to 170-180ish and cut back down, or see how you feel and go farther.

Rate?
Also,anybody ever done stomach vacuums and actually saw a difference?

Oppressed/10

Welp, I think I'll go with anhero
Will try and post pics

We all started there user, you'll make, here's a before pic

I'm

Nigged/10
Sucks to be so dark breh
I would be casually racist to you even if you arent a watermelon swilling, bball playing, hennessy dipping, swimming pool drowning nigger

Jealous though yes.

Vacuums tend to tighten up your waistline, they also help with flexing your abs but that's about it. Everyone should do it though at least four times a week if you don't wanna be a brick.

Try getting down to 170. That's where I am. We are the same height.

Full Natty? You know you're just going to make pusi bois on this forum jealous with that physique haha.

sweet,thanks trapbrah

Yea full natty.I've noticed that people with good bodies get shit on,while those who have gone from shit to decent get praised

Damn.

A bit less depressed.

Thank you, user.

Lookin good my dude. Solid 8/10.

>tfw the only person that mired me this week was my date's mother and grandmother

been working out for a year
boxing+calisthenics+a lot of cardio+nofoodcuzpoor.
my arms are 10 inches and im suffering.
also hips look huge cuz im a 60 kilo 193 cm lanklet.

gayest thread on Veeky Forums right now

Strong cuck mentality.

There is an actual thread with a mans penis as the opening pic.

And THIS thread is gay?
In what way?

Hey you're referring to my penis

natty manlet but strong build and high test
yes
lift and clean bulk
rotate your phone
you look better then most people bro
stats?

Nah. Im not going on imageboards about chinese hermit crab racing to explain why I am right

I just assume hes the niggest of niggs because its easier that way.

lookin j00cy big boi

GYNO

Nic?

Nic?
Dat u?

>uneven pecs
>seriously staggered abs
Wtf

btfo

Dad?

>this whacked up build
Are you me?

Whats my % body fat??

Good body maah dawg

End of my cut at 195 lbs at 6'3. Im scared to bulk my dudes.. bever seen my abs before

Looking good. Build on your core, you look like you could snap at the waist under a slight breeze.

5'10
Cutting
How am I doing?

about tree fiddy

Started lifting 3 months ago, I stand around 20lbs lost brehs.
BF% estimate? What else should I focus on?

>that jawline
>that bone structure
>keep cutting