Will taking LSD make me not want to work out anymore...

Will taking LSD make me not want to work out anymore? I hear that it makes people disconnected and not really attached to their physical bodies. If I take it am I more likely to stop lifting due to ego death etc?

Nah
If anything it made me more connected with mine
I can feel all my small extremities and notice things more
Do it
Tripping has changed my life competently
All for the good

Nah. It'll be a literal trip, but you're equally likely to be like super inspired to lift. The overwhelming probability is that you'll revert to your life in less than a day, just with a slightly different outlook.

Every time I take acid I appreciate my gains that I've built, health, and my lifting ability in powerlifting a lot more than when I'm sober. I still carry the feeling after the trip.

So no, if anything the opposite.

I really wanna try lsd but at the same time I'm scared I'll forever fuck my mind.

Same, also I have no idea where to reliably get any and I have nobody else to take it with me

Seems cool though, I could use a different outlook on everything

Psychedelics changed me from a normie to fit, out, k, and pol

>psychedelics made me mentally fucked

If you take LSD one time you will never lift again

Phish head here.

I've taken LSD 50+ time.

I've always come out having found a new appreciation for love, life, and everything I hold dear in my life. To not worry about the things I cannot control.

is he srs

>tfw to spiritually enlightened to lift

Even if you experience ego death, and you won't, it won't last any longer than the trip.

If you want to take LSD, you should but do it responsibly; make sure you don't have any severe mental illnesses in your family (if you do, you should reconsider taking acid) and take an appropriate dose (for the "full" experience you'll probably want a tab's worth).

You seem to have read up on some of the effects, but in all honesty it's not really possible to fathom how it'll affect you. What you currently have in your headspace will ebb and flow during your trip in loops. You might also get some nice visuals, like breathing walls or flowing colours. The biggest change from your sober self will be how you percieve your emotions though; this is what makes a trip memorable for most people. You might think of what's important in your life, and what you need to obtain or keep that. And when it comes to ego death, it can roughly be described as the sensation of being connected to life as a whole. It's very likely that an experience like that will make you more motivated to lift and better yourself. However it can also damage you if you don't allow yourself to process your experience, like for example talking about what you saw and thought with a friend (even though they might not fully understand what you're talking about if they themselves haven't tried psychadelics.)

In the end the most important thing is that you'll be fine, it's just a drug and it will leave your body and mind.

While tripping I decided to start lifting. Now I do.

I got closers to ego death on shrooms than LSD. It honestly makes me want to work out more. I wind up checking myself out in the mirror. I look like shit, but psychedelics just make you feel good about yourself.

Last time I was on acid was about 2 years ago in a snowstorm in new England. I felt connected to everything and everyone at the same time looking into the sky while the snow fell. It looked like I was traveling in space. I almost got frost bite because I was standing in a snow storm for so long.

>for the "full" experience you'll probably want a tab's worth

I've personally tested tabs as low as 60ug and as high as ~170ug.

Great dosing advice you fucking retard.

I don't have any family mental illness as far as I know. I've had a lot of suicidal thoughts and what I think are some dissociative states in the past year. But I feel like I need introspection. some kind of personal revelation to help me out of it
Does this make LSD likely to fuck me up even if I'm with a sitter and in a good spot?

Yeah, your right it wasn't very clear or good advice on dosage. I wasn't very sure how indepth I'd go but yeah, I'd say around 100ug is a stable dose for beginners, which might require som maths depending on how you obtain the acid.

I'm in no means an expert, I'm just a dude on the internet but I'd say you'll be fine, it's just a drug and it will not permanently change your mental state, it just might give you something to use when processing your thoughts. I feel that looking for a revelation in acid is like looking for one when travelling, it's more or less up to you to take in whatever you're experiencing and letting it affect you. Also I can recommend your sitter to smoke some weed so that his mindset is a little bit closer to yours while you trip, or he could just be 100% sober, that's up to how you feel about it. I hope you've been thinking about things to do while tripping; drawing, watching cool videos, music (which is the most important thing for me), a film... just anything you feel like doing!

Also, I'm not sure how you'll obtain the acid or how much you trust the source, but testing what you're getting is good practice, if you're not fine with taking something that might not be just acid, like nbome.

Man I love making music and do it while tripping on lsd sounds like a fucking blast desu

How necessary is a sitter, probably essential for the first time?

If you do lsd then afterwards you don't want to lift, it's your choice. It won't make you do anything. You just trip bro.

You're ovethinking it too much. It wont make you stop lifting, but you will definitely come out a different person.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to trip alone for their first time, unless you for some reason really feel like it. You should trip with a friend or a sitter you trust for your first time.

Doing anything creative tripping is awesome! I'm a musicman myself so I can see where you're coming from. However you shouldn't expect to have the motor skills to record (or even play properly) during a peak.

If you've never done any psychedelics before I'd say trip with a friend or have a sitter.

I haven't needed a sitter since the first time though. It doesn't really make you act different or crazy. I keep full cognitive control of myself. Keep positive. Don't be scared, don't fight it, and don't panic. As you come up you'll notice a quickening of your heart rate and a surge of energy before your senses open up and you start processing things faster. All these sensations are normal. Just don't panic. Remain calm. Take deep, controlled breaths if you need to. Getting scared could take you to a bad place. It's all about your mindset and/or how well you control your emotions.

I really wouldn't do it if you've had suicidal thoughts, it's dangerous if your headspace is venerable. It's more than "just a drug" as was saying. Some people are crippled mentally or go psychotic as a result. In my humble opinion you already have to be a well adjusted person before you fuck around with acid, it's like rolling the dice.

You need to look elsewhere for personal discipline, shortcuts aren't the answer in any situation that matters.

The opposite.
While tripping I realized how much muscle mass I had effectively put on in the last year. I could feel each sinew in motion under my 25% bodyfat. I felt how strong I had gotten, but how much of it was invisible to me sober. It inspired me to cut and I've lost 30lbs since then. Ty LSD.

Psychedelics put me through hell every time I take them by themselves with intense anxiety attacks. I usually take some dxm(cough syrup) or 3-meo-pcp before I take psychedelics to both chill me out and also intensify the trip a shit ton. That state is pure bliss you totally leave your body and forget everything just soaring through a world created by your own mind specifically for yourself.

Take dissociatives! They are way better drugs for depression than Psychedelics will ever be. Ketamine, dxm...etc

be careful bro this one kid i know took 1 tab and broke into my house and started beating off infront of my family

You might become >too intelligent to lift