Lifting for a grill

hey Veeky Forums ive been feeling depressed for a long time, never had a bf and got rejected the first time i asked someone out ect. my therapist told me i should start exercising becasue it may help make me feel a little better about how i look. so im just wondering what i show do when i got to the gym, i already have a membership btw

You should talk to bats srs

Get a personal training session, make sure you get a routine that works for you, and then stick to it.

You look really fucking skinny. That means you're only going to attract low test beta cucks. You need to put on 20 pounds for any alpha male to find you attractive.

would my gym have a trainer? and im nervous bc im really week even for my size i dont want to make myself look dumb

Mfw she will probs get mired on her first day and i havent been mired yet its hard getting a mire as a bro ;-;

Read the sticky, and post body shots so we can give you a more detailed answer.

Do w.e you want. What can you see yourself taking interest in?

read the sticky ffs

You should be able to lift the bar e z don't worry

idk, u have a gut, but skinny legs im honestly sweating and pratically having a panic attack just thinking about doing this. but i know i have to try now, or ill have no hope

Babe imma clap dem chiks reel good
Names tyrone btw.

If it doesn't then find one that does. Doing shit with no clue is fucking pointless. You'll expend loads of energy with little to show for it.

mostly my stomach and my lanky arms. im disgusting

sick of u /soc/ cam whores coming on here

read the sticky and use youtube channels like scooby as a guide
like I suspected you're just here to post nudes,
fuck off
IM SO NERVOUS LOL BUT I HAVE NP SHOWING MY BODY TO NEETS ON Veeky Forums
kys

you'll get mires so long as you're not a hamplanet, men's standards are very low

If that is you in the last post you have the body of a marathoner. I mean this as a complement. If you wanna lift I would not say no...it cant hurt if done safely.

not really man, i wanted help and didnt know who to ask, and i wouldnt even know what to google

Do Full body workouts. Don't be a typical girl, don't try and fix ""problem areas"". IT. DOESN'T. WORK. LIKE. THAT.

And read the sticky please.

That's why you read the fucking sticky you vapid cunt

what was the first thing you worked on why you started going to the gym?

We can't really give you any good information til we see your butt

What do you want to accomplish? Girls seem to do the fucking weirdest shit in my uni gym. I dont know what they are aiming for.

but im not interested in working out my butt, but i guess the other user said i should focus on my whole body.. im really not sure what that means tho

My confidence. This decision was for me and nobody else. Don't be too hard on yourself.

its etc. as in et cetera

i guess you could say i just want to lose weight around my stomach, but i dont like how skinny my arms are either

bicep curls
dumbbell shoulder press
pull ups
push ups
eat high protein diet

No way...there probably isn't any weight there lol.I don't get what you would lose?

Just look up progams.

5x5

buff dudes

beginners stuff.

Watch videos.

Learn.

A lot of workouts are very simple.

other than improving how i look confidence is my main reason, i have literally zero

this

Eat a small deficit in calories, Work obliques, rectus abdominus and most importantly the transverse abdominus to thin out the waist. To lose the fat will require a bit of cardio and good eating. (good food also should help with feeling better too) Toning up your arms can be accomplished simply through an arm workout a couple of times a week. Curls and extensions are all you really need.

I don't know why I am even responding to bait like this but congratz you played me.

That's how I was at somepoint. Eventually you will outgrow it. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Why do you feel the way you do? just cuz?

Oh hey, it's that annoying shrew-faced slut from the /r9k/ thread the other week

bro.....don't tell her to lose weight....

WEW lad

this isnt me! please stop using my photos im sorry i was on r9k ill leave this site. just please stop using my pics, its really scaring me. people have died because of Veeky Forums, im literally shaking right now please stop
op if your here willl you please take this thread down?

wrong date

write OPs post number and prove it

Now I'm fucking confused.

im not posting anything else on here, you guys take things way too far

i was posting on r9k and someone mad e a thread pretending to be and now its getting out of hand. somehow they got my email from a pic i posted there, and i just want this to stop

Don't worry about that, op here, Idk who that is

So do you want fitness advice or not?

no, i want my pics to stop being used i just want all of this to go away

Idk you look like you could use some of dat der celltech ya skinny mongoloid.

fuck off stupid roastie whore.

im really freaking out, i clicked a link once of the r9k people send me and now my computer is going really slow, op please stop im crying, you guys got what you wanted

good dont come around attention whoring anymore.

Why are we the easiest to bait. ;-;

guys my computer doesnt even turn on now, im sorry ok?

>July 9th

not even close

-At the gym.
Under no circumstances do you run on the god damn treadmill, or use a fucking elliptical.

Starting Strength + chin ups + an ab routine + count your fucking macros

Ryan Gosling will beg to eat your tight little pussy.

Every day you will look in the mirror, and you won't recognize the victories secret model looking back at you.

Best of all, you will be stronk as fuark.

-Your personality.
You're probably awesome, people in general are not. Get social skills. Go out to a bar, or a club or a social place 5+ days a week. Talk to at least 5 guys each time you go out. Each conversation must last at least 2 minutes.

You got this shit girl.

You're fucked kiddo lol

Back to /r9k/, acne-chan.

we all go to the gym to improve ourselves, dont worry.

L O N D O N !!!!!!!!!
O
N
D
O
N
!!!
!!!
!!!

ACNE CHAN?? Is that really you? I can't believe you haven't killed yourself yet. Better get to it whore

Pics or it didn't happen

>muh no cardio
ya, ok there m8ey

this
Also, since you seem sincere, look up real social dynamics on youtube
It's made for guys, but it will work just as well for you.

calm down
close your eyes
breathe

Here I'm doing what you guys told me to, please just turn it back on. You guys win I am a dumb roastie slut. My name is ACNE CHAN

Whatever you do, don't do this OP
Ignore this man

>I totally accomplish something with muh cardios
kys

reddit pls leave

Fucking Veeky Forums homos stole our waifu
Come back to /r9k/, acne-chan, pls
We love you

While OP ignores that faggo I'll go ahead and ignore you

Say please daddy, I'll be a good little slut. Here I'll spank myself. Want me to choke myself daddy? I don't deserve to lick your cum off the ground. I'll do anything to please you. I'm you slutty slave cunt roastie whore.

how long do i have to life before i can break that girls arm if i put her in an arm bar?

The trainer will teach you how to not look dumb.
Btw the only people who truly look dumb are those who refuse to learn.

If you into vidya dual boot linux mint + winblows

if not, just the mint.

Google any questions you have. That's how literally everyone learned.

kek

for your lappy problems

This is a joke, right?

is your name maddy?

Please daddy , ill be a good little slut. Here I'll spank myself. Want me to choke myself daddy? I don't deserve to lick you cum off the ground. I'm your slutty slave cunt roastie who're. My new name is user CHAN

Not all countries arrange their dates the same, amerifats.

Its 6th of September.

ACNE CHAN omg im sorry please dont do anything else. please

hahaha youre such a dumb slut 145,88,01,17
sorry babe i we were gonna do this anyways. fucking slut
long live ACNE CHAN

>Implying they dont write the date like that in some places out side the US

I would probably marry you, but seriously read the FUCKING STICKY

>literally shaking
literally a meme

dubs declare it to be true

Based
a
s
e
d

Pls be in New York

Cheers to Veeky Forums user
This is why I come back to this board.

How the fuck did you find this thread? You browse every board looking for yourself so you can tell them to stop?

>Veeky Forums image name
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

im gonna guess they told her where to look