ETH ico scams

>ETH ico scams
>winter 2017

Stop. Grow up. realize if you haven't made your bitcoin and converted it to BTC right now you're never going to make it. if you didn't take the massive altcoin bull run of 2017 and secure your profits you're going to watch them bleed to -90% from here on. bitcoin is going to 10k, then after that it's anyones guess.

worldcoin and primecoin were in the top 20 just two years ago when bitcoin was 1k. they didn't survive the movement downward. altcoins this time have no reason to survie, especially since so many of the top 100 are actual vaporwave ERC tokens with nothing to deliver.

>Bitcoin pushing for 6k
>Alts of highest value are just a couple hundred dollars
>YFW that gap starts to close

what's the deal with women's feet?

why are they such sexual objects? just look at that thing, you just know it has that arousing, bodily scent

op. you low iq imbecile. listen to me

it all depends on what alts you picked. 90% will bleed to death and become the new siacoins. thats true.

but very few ones will go parabolic after fork. which ones i wont tell.

small hint: one is actually still an erc token in the top 15.

Got any more of her?

>erc token
>top 500

See you at -90%.

OMG i know this one....

Its Monero!

Omise Go. At least make it harder next time.

escrow of your choice and ill bet you 35 btc that omisego will never dip below 7$ this year.

im staying online right here for you.

Let me guess, you're a balls deep bagholder who bought at ATH? That's nice sweetie.

I missed out on BTC but bought some ETH 24h ago.

Feeling comfy

any. have the full set of the girl?

No. i bought at cents.

so do you have the balls or no pajeet.

There is an imgur gallery with many many...godness girl

>I-i bought at the all time low!
>shills it relentlessly to try and get bagholders to buy

The funny part is I don't doubt you're telling the truth, I think you're genuinely stupid enough to ride it back to break even.

>has no balls
>doubt he has even 3,5 btc
>probably really a pajeet

case closed. off to the next lulzy thread.

The only three coins I see as worth having are BTC, ETH and XMR.

BTC is the first cryptocurrency, XMR is the first anonymous cryptocurrency and ETH is the foundation for every shitcoin and as long as there is crypto there will be shitcoins.

Whether the scaling issues can be solved remains to be seen. BTC is only used by a tiny fraction of the world and the fees are already several dollars per transaction, it's just not viable as a world currency right now and I don't understand enough about future development to really be able to say whether that will change.

Not everyone is so brave to bet their paper gains when they still haven't taken profits, sweetie. Let me know when you cash out even 1 BTC from your scamcoin.

>calls strangers sweetie
>worse than a pajeet
>actually a gay pajeet

Go sell some of your 100 OMG stack user.

He's spamming his pajeetness all over Veeky Forums. Ironically, I think Prashka lives on Burgerland and that's why he is FUDing ICOs so hard.

i figured out why you mad brah.

you mad because you made poverty gains on btc while we made 30x moon missions on icos. must suck to be you.

omise
kyber
link
civic
bat

all made me insane roi while you sucker had to wait months for this day which will last until fork and then watch where the money will flow back u deluded broke single digit iq imbecile insect

>y-you're m-mad
>if you didn't buy into trash ICOs you didn't make money

I bet you joined after june. I bet you don't remember all the coins we made 100x on from january to may. DGB, Bitbean, verge, piecoin.. Yeah, we lost alot of money not going into ICO scams around here.

I notice you don't mention there wasn't a single ICO shilled here until this summer when newfags like you started chasing after our gains.

>larping
>still has no balls to take the bet
>didnt deny pajeet insults so is actually really a pajeet LOL

>y-you're larping
>as he larps about being le whale on trash ICOs which have gone down since inception except one exception

yeah nah, I'm not looking at the feet lol

>mid 2016, begin trading
>make decent profits but spend all day staring at graphs
>fucking up in uni
>decide to stop trading to focus on degree
>busy all throughout 2017 with uni stuff whilst alts are pumping like fucking crazy
>finally finished my degree
>missed alt coin 2000% pump
>but hey at least my 2.4btc went up 20%
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))