Would you date a former fatty?

would you date a former fatty?

I guess, but I would be prepared for her larding out again eventually.

Prepared by cheating on her as much as possible right from the get go

Their mind has to change as well

I would have sex with a fat woman until she was skinny. We would have to put in a lot of work but I'm down.

No. Emtional/psychological baggage and/or stupidity caused her to balloon in the first place. Even if she never gains another pound of weight for the rest of her life, the shit that got her to that point will stay with her forever. She will be horribly insecure, manipulative, likely depressed, and maybe try to overcompensate to make up for her obvious damage.

I've got my own mental health shit to deal with. I don't need someone else's.

>try to overcompensate to make up for her obvious damage.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing

What would you do when she gets skinny?
Move on to the next one?
Is this the program america needs to fight the obesity epidemic?

her face is still pretty busted up and i bet she is hiding some pretty nasty scars

I think the stretch marks are still there

Would slip her ye ole 9x6 and BRUTALIZE that snatch. Would love to get some of that fatgirl head.
But would eventually realize that she's going to leave/dump me for a beta nice guy who's doing a good job pretending to be a chad.

I can still see stretch marks but she looks good. Pics like that make me happy. She deserves to be happy. She must have gained a lot of will power and probably is really nice. Fat people who get ripped are always really nice

depends on her personality but yes

Have you dealt with a girl that was so focused on your image of her? Do you know what kind of bullshit that entails?

This isn't like some animu with the girl being so dedicated to you that she goes out of her way to impress you with no consequences. A girl who is that involved with your perception of her will do whatever she can to hide anything she sees as negative about herself (regardless of whether or not you care about that trait), and the minute you show disapproval, her shit falls apart.

And I know the response will be
>then ill kick her ass to the curb
But she won't let it be that easy

Meh, who cares about scars after they're healed? Unless they're huge and atrophied or on the face

Date, maybe.
Marry, absolutely not. She'd just get fat again.
Marrying is a meme. It's literally an excuse to let yourself go.

I'll never marry, ever.

I disagree with this, depending on what age they lost the weight at. A lot of people become fat as young children due to shitty parenting. I can't really blame a child for their eating habits. If they lose the weight as a young adult, it means that they have enough personal strength to overcome the mistakes of others and control their own destiny. Honestly I don't see how someone overcoming challenges makes them a poor person.

would date a former chubbo, would not date the girl in your pic, she let herself get way too fat

Apparently she used to spend $2000 a month on binge eating
I think she's rich

If they were a fat teenager, they were either too stupid to realize how to fix themselves, or were too fucked up psychologically/emotionally to act upon the agency of choice they had to change themselves. I can forgive being a fat child. Being fat as a teenager is where the long-standing problems show prominence

Agree 100%. I'm with a woman who I love and we have two beautiful kids together, don't see how making a contract with the government and a bunch of Jew lawyers will improve that.

youre implying anyone wants to fuck someone that's on Veeky Forums

Good. Marrying is literally like sealing your life away.
The repercussions of breaking marriage is ridiculous, so most people let slide weight gain.

Disgusting.

>Being fat as a teenager is where the long-standing problems show prominence

and what problems are those?
honestly being unconcerned about your health and thinking you're to cool to care about what other people think about your appearence seems like pretty normal teenager things
they grow out of it

you're implying they have to want it

>TFW you tell your woman she need to eat more salads and she can't threaten you with divorce slavery so instead loses a bit of chub

>rich
This gal ?
Then why is she sleeping with all her shoes on a shelf next to the fucking bed
That's nasty even for a plebeian
Also cheap ass curtains and overall furniture

Very few people at that age are genuinely too cool to be concerned with their appearance, and those that are still have some sort of problem that got them to their weight point

Majority of ex fats who make it never get fat again and care about their health more than most normal people so yeah I would.

It's not that they are too cool, just like to pretend they are
Teenagers are edgelords

maybe she just has zero fucking taste

It seems she has a potato elder brother

>28
she looks much older, at least per my standards

>Had gastric surgery in 2014, hired a trainer and changed her lifestyle
>In November 2015 she had a tummy tuck and breast implants
>gastric surgery
>tummy tuck
>breast implants
oh well she went full cheat mode

>she gained ALL that fat when she stopped smoking
>and then engaged in an "unhappy relationship"
Man no, I would not date this kind of former fatty.

what's stopping her from just leaving anyway?

she was just a transformation picture to illustrate a point i'm not asking if fit would do this bitch exactly

but anyway tummy tuck and breast implants are to get rid of loose skin after

>It seems she has a potato elder brother
>dating material
It's a 50/50 that your babby will potato. It's just selfish to gamble at this point, unless you can pay for treatment that would fix your retard babby before it is born.

SOMEONE POST THAT QT3.1410/10 WIFE MATERIAL REDHEAD

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with using science to improve your physical appearance

I can't reply in general then, but I'll say that in general I'm not fond of _these_ kind of fatties. Calling them "formerly fat" is an euphemism, they were "formerly morbidly obese manatees" and (to restrict the question to the person, not the body, since you're talking about dating) no, I wouldn't date a so weak and probably mentally ill bitch.

How did she get her stomach so flat? I was way smaller than her left pic at my biggest, I've lost 35lbs and still have gross lower ab fat. I'm going to kms.

>inb4 muh genetic deception

ACTUALLY, it's pretty different to make it because you earned it from making it because a butcher sliced those hams for you

Depends if she gets defensive when I say mean things about fatties. If she does, it's a surefire sign she'll go back to her old habits.

>treatment
kek

she lost more than 35lbs
then got rid of the saggy skin with surgery

>How did she get her stomach so flat?
>>gastric surgery
>>tummy tuck
>>breast implants

Holy motherfucking shit.

You know she didn't maintain that really low level of bodyfat and muscle mass she had before right?

Look at her face and the way her body is built.
She was never going to keep that up. She knows she can easily get back to that but she won't do it unless she absolutely has too.

She's chubbyish now.

I'm just assuming there's some sort of gene treatment available right now.

compare that top middle smile to the one in the bottom right.
warms my heart :3

>She will be horribly insecure, manipulative,

lmao how much of a limp dick do you have to be to get manipulated by a whalebeast

>the minute you show disapproval, her shit falls apart.
You mean she feels even less secure and less worthy of you so she inevitably tries to be closer to you and seek your approval? So you can put even less energy into the relationship and still fuck her six ways from Sunday?
>her shit falls apart
literally who cares as long as you're hitting that and not spending an excessive amount of time with her, which you shouldn't be doing anyway because that's what needy beta bitches do

But she was probably over 200lbs in that left pic, I was 169 at my biggest and now I'm between 133-134. I'm 5'6 too :(

I see no tummy tuck scars, they did a good job.

dude shes about 300 pounds or more in that pic. girls are sneaky with how much they weigh, ist always a lot more than you think.

>lose weight
>have disgusting amount of loose skin
>get it removed because IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>hurrrr u didn't urn it

Are you telling me if you had a hideous nose and the opportunity to get it fixed, you wouldn't?

Depends on if the person who comes out is still in a fat mindset.
I lost a ton of weight but it was because I realized that my weight went way deeper than eating habits. Depression, dependency, very sensitive, lazy, etc.
In that next two years I went from an obese sack of shit to being lean, strong, and pursuing my other goals. I got back Into school and I'm about 3 semesters from my engineering degree. I finally learned guitar after quitting 1000 times before. I got social again. Made great friends. Landed a Qt gf. Overall I went from feeling weak and helpless to having the mindset of being able to persevere and accomplish anything I make the effort for.
Only thing I hate is the lingering insecurity. I have a really great gf. She knows my family. She become bff with my sister. All is well. But the urge to cheat and find out what other girls think is there. I see the looks.
Of course I never will. But fuck the desire gets strong at times, especially when it seems available and easy. But that's the mentality that got me fat. I won't fall into that hole again.

She weighs 120 pounds so lose 15 more before you start whining about your pouch

she has recently lost a sister it seems
probably she had some roller-coasting emotional state

I'm trying to lose the last 15-20, thx

she lost that weight to begin with because she had gastric surgery. not just "cardio".

She'd have to buy her own house for a start.

Her dad kinda looks like a slightly older mark hamill

>she says. “The gastric sleeve is a fantastic tool when used correctly. The problem with it, for me, was that going into it, I had no intentions of using it to its full advantage. I thought, ‘If I wanted to diet and exercise, I wouldn’t be having weight loss surgery!’” While she lost 50 pounds after surgery, the weight began to creep back on. “At that point I realized, I needed to take my life to the next level,” she reveals. “I saw myself on a billboard for weight loss surgery failures."

>That's when Carter found a trainer — and joined a small gym in Colleyville, Texas, called the Hero Training Center. “I found a trainer who helped me realize the psychological changes that were needed in order for me to see an ultimate transformation,” she says. “I began making small commitments to myself and sticking to them. This slowly helped me feel more confident about my life. The more confidence I gained, the more successful I became.”

>I see no tummy tuck scars, they did a good job.

photoshop does exist, and filters, and lighting
anyway, her face is too aged for me
maybe a little will recover
but pretty likely won't

>I see no tummy tuck scars, they did a good job.

tummy tuck scars are planned so they hide just where your underwear sits

She got the surgery AND started eating right and exercising. Tell me what's wrong with that?

yep, she's THAT kind of fatty that gets gastric surgery AND still risks to fail REGARDLESS.

she will be back in lil' whale mode (a little smaller, but still) within 5 years, mark my words.

sure, it's called abortion
they inject the gene of abortion and the disease is treated

>yep, she's THAT kind of fatty that gets gastric surgery AND still risks to fail REGARDLESS.

dude she got gastric, THEN failed, THEN got her shit together and actually made it

have some faith

weightloss wont fix her ugly feet

here's a nakeder version of her transformation

Came here to say this. Kek.

wood berry

6 get

rollin

rollerd

roll

>how much of a limp dick do you have to be to get manipulated by a whalebeast
Women are better liars than men, and I guarantee you she's had more experience manipulating people than you have at figuring it out. Plus if you're truly on this "lower energy than her" track, your relative apathy makes the manipulation that more likely to be overlooked.

>literally who cares
Never hitch your wagon to crazy.

Rollan

Would wife.

No, she's too unstable and "changed her life" too late and with too many shortcuts and failures to be accountable for that. She has been through some rough shit (she grew with a potato, her sis died); she had such a weak will to be a smoker first and to transform in a whale when she quitted; she has been a "victim" in a relationship in which she claims he was controlling her too much and she wasn't able to end it. She cared about joining a gym ONLY when she failed with gastric; she obtained some success only after massive money drops and surgery and whatnot without really earning it

She needed to pick a fucking TRAINER to tell her no to stuff her face in a cake - after gastric.

The day mr. potato or dad dies, she'll morph in one of those good year dirigibles. The "triggering event" could be even way less relevant facts of her life btw

Sure why not?

There are two kinds of ex-fatties:
>The I lost weight and now I live in dick rollercoaster because I have deep self steem issues and I need a lot of validation to survive
And
>The I lost weight because I realized how much of a lazy piece of shit I was and I'm never going back now that I got my body back.

The first kind tends to be a shallow vapid whore and the second one tends to be pretty down to earth and nice. The second one is girlfriend material since she was humbled from being a hambeast and values hard work since she knows how much work it took for to get where she is. Will never annoy you for going to the gym.

>>The I lost weight because I realized how much of a lazy piece of shit I was and I'm never going back now that I got my body back.
most of the "recovering fatties" from polar bear sizes are going to "rebound" at least in part

If she can still suck and fuck like a big girl, of course. If she starts fucking like a dead fish normal girl, fuck that.

hot

this board is full of success stories and anons/friends/family making it

why are you so fucking cynical about this?

That rebound shit is one of the argument lazy fatties use to justify muh genetics man. Don't pull that shit here. I know a lot of ex-fatties who kept their weight, I know a girl who was an ex-fattie and went psycho when she got pregnant because she naturally put some weight. As soon as the doctors allowed she was back to the most crazy diet/exercise routine.

yes they know the true value of getting the proper health that they've missed out on

Women with body image issues are simply too much work... Never do it

>Women with body image issues
so 99% of them

rollasdf

Yes... It's not worth it, unless you're going for some real short term dating

holy shit that is impressive

uh, abortion?

that shit can be detected in the early stages of pregnancy right?

thus sparing you a ruined lifetime of raising a potato

OMG what happened to her genetics?

NO.

I hooked up with a former fatty and every part of her felt soft. NOT soft like soft, soft like loose. Like her entire skin was the same as my BALLSACK.

For srs. Fucking gross. And her vag was massive.

It depends what made her fat. Was she just an overeating slob in denial? Was she abused and turned to food for comfort and control? Was she sick with a disease that made her gain, and now she's better.

I actually had a neighbor with Cushing's disease. Like the whole nine yards, if you looked at a textbook woman with Cushing's and added 200 lbs to everything except the legs, that's her. She's one of the nicest, funniest people I've ever met. But no guy will look twice at her, which I can't really blame, and it's made her depressed. I don't know if she doesn't know she has it or is in denial about it... It's sad, though, I don't think she has much support at home.

>Gastric surgery
Nah. I wouldn't date her.

massive as in roastie or massive as in loose?

>tfw no golden skin

She will either turn into a whore by getting attention from guys or get fat again. If she doesnt she will still have loose skin