Sup fit

sup fit.
>picked my girlfriend of 3 years up at the airport yesterday after 4 months of summer apart.
>first day of classes are today
>after my final class she says that we should take a walk
>blind sides me with the "i think we should see other people"
>just yesterday she was her same old loving self
anybody else down a pint of jager today?
also to be fitness related I should be hitting 3 plate squat in a few weeks

she has almost certainly met someone while away. i'd say accept it's over, give it a week and think then meet her a final time and just discuss it then start to move on.

Fuck these hoes man

she cheated on you and is feeling guilty about it

Having a girlfriend ever at all. Must be nice.

Sounds like you've been cucked by Chad this summer OP

naw man i would bet my life that she didn't. we did make tinder's though just to see how we matched up. she happened to be pretty popular so i guess she realized she could shop around

m8 you said yourself she was all happy and loving yesterday then dumped you today...4 months after being away. i'm not saying it to meme you and make you feel worse, but yeah i honestly believe she has met someone new.

>4 months of summer apart
Your fault, if you loved her you would have found a way to see her and fuck her.
Too bad Chad did lol

Someone always has it worse bro just keep lifting until someone loves you.

>we're all gonna make it

sorry bro
i hope for your sake you walked away from her

>4 months of summer apart

I shouldn't have to tell you what probably happened, user... sorry. Go on tinder and fuck some sluts to heal the pain

she lives literally half way across the world

She cucked you and even used you for a ride from the airport. You have to love women.

So?
If my girl of 3 FUCKING YEARS
365 * 3 DAYS YOU FUCKER
WAS HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD

I would move with her.

Cont.
Honestly she was testing you.
What do you do with your free time?

OP got BTFO
While Chad/Brad/Thad McThundercock/Tyrone/Vince Chung blew something inside/on her

Text her and be like "Hey, I understand how you're feeling but can we meet up. I just need to let you know some things."

Then get her in the car, and act like you're just driving around. Head over to the airport and kick her bitch ass out of your car, and tell her that if she waits long enough an Uber driver will pick her up and she'll get her wish.

>Hurr it's always the womans fault
>Durr all girls are whores
Even if OP's girl was a whore, she only was because he didn't fulfill her.

Barenjaegar and jaegar makes a pretty good combo shot I hear user. You may want to start purchasing a stock of liqour. This shits gonna be tough

>it's always the man's fault
Change your attitude and change your life you disgusting numale fuck. You might end up realising how women work if you spend some time with them.

Maybe if you tried understanding women from a long term perspective you would fulfill your evolutionary goal of survival and reproduction.

You can spew any "red pilled" shit you want.
If you can't make babies you're a failure in the eyes of this Earth.

Oh and
>numale
back to >>/pol/

>vinc chung

>Wanting a child
>2016

Just get the fuck out of here

>to be fitness related.

Come the fuck on m8. Use /adv/ /soc/ or fucking /r9k/

>Implications: The Post

I never said or implied any of that shit. If you honestly think that taking advantage of him like she did is justified, then you're a piece of shit too.

Respectable adults don't abuse the trust of those close to them like that. That's some childish shit. So put the child in a situation where they need to grow the fuck up to teach them the lesson.

>not wanting children
>hasn't killed himself yet
What does he mean by this?

Yeah she got banged bro.

I'm glad my offspring won't have to waste their time to compete with your shit genes.
>tfw my children will see and understand the world better than I ever will
>tfw my children will be apart of this world and it's discoveries
Feels amazing.

She cheated on you senpai

Time to "GFTOW"

>teach them the lesson.
You sound bitter buddy :-)
>newsflash women need 24/7 attention or they move on
Shocking I know!

Nah these are our boys, we aren't losing 3pl8 squatters to the 9k den

Fuck that sucks op, cut contact my dude otherwise you'll be in a world of hurt

for some reason chicks love the power they get from having someone fawning after them; and if you aren't dating, then she has no right to a second of your time

>being mad because you don't have a choice

>newsflash women need 24/7 attention or they move on

Lol is that why girls are always complaining about the dude who won't give them attention, borderline begging to suck their dick

Again with the implication. I'm not bitter, this shit didn't happen to me. I just have this thing called self-respect.

If you honestly think women require you to treat them like the world stops if they aren't your focus, then I honestly pity you. Relationships are meant to encourage each other through life. If her life is so barren that she needs your attention 24/7, then she's not worth being with.

Try finding a girl who actually has her life put together and is working towards achieving her own goals. I assure you life is better when you're not carrying some bum up easy street.

You answered your own post and did it proudly.
The girls want his attention because he wouldn't give it to them.
>They still need 24/7 attention
>You didn't disprove me or my argument
>You failed worse than OP
Who is probs an hero after these roasts.

>we did make tinder's though just to see how we matched up

you're an idiot

He is, but can we stop the women hate and help this bruh heal?

Proof OP is a class A cuck

>Point 1: Girls require attention 24/7
>Point 2: Chad does not give 24/7 attention to girls
>Point 3: Girls fuck chad

what is a counter example?

only when he learns

>Girls fuck chad because they need attention
>Fucking is a form of attention

>fucking goes on for 24 hours every day for 7 days

something something give enough rope to hang themselves

>Not fucking 24/7
Low test

She's cheating senpai

>I would bet my life a woman didn't cheat while 4 months away

Dude.

I would say get into whatever art form helps you dehumanize people.
>Seems to me you seek equality to be in your element.
>There's your problem.
>I personally need to look, think, and feel far above the plebs in order to be in my natural habitat.
>Metal, hip hop, or some other alpha arts.
>Learn to fight and flex on white priviliged faggots
>Smash her new boyfriend because obviously she's getting plowed is what she is telling you.
>Live a better life, whether it be more fit or whatever, and she will be sad which is really what you would like(just admit it)

Pretty sure hes learned to never open a point of arguement without knowing the outcome at the onset. Think like a lawyer.

Test tinder yourself beforehand, see what your catching and see what you can follow through on. If you cant have at least 3 options to fuck by friday night (one, a back up, and a all-else-fails) no point in challenging her since every guy swipes right unless nig or potato.

Lmao you delusional fuckhead

>we should see other people
this is your chance

you just found out shes not fucking reliable, and she handed you a way out.

Don't be scared of the pain that comes with a breakup. Even if you see her as "the one" or some shit, you have to realize she just asked you if she can date other people, which means she doesn't see you as her be all end all.

But you lucky bastard, she did you a favor and TOLD you.

Instead of just cucking you hardcore and eventually letting you find out 3 years after marriage or after having 2 kids with you, she told you before ALL that shit could happen

Break up with her cleanly, tell her shes free to see whoever the fuck she wants, and ghost her.

Ignore all these shitheads putting you down. Real talk OP, she was gone for four months. When my girlfriend of a year wouldn't have sex with me for a solid month, I figured out she was cheating on me, and found out I was right. It hurts, absolutely hurts like a bitch. Long term relationships will fuck you up man. Not all women are automatically cheaters like the meme suggests, but truth be told if she's been gone for four months and has a health adult sex drive, she'd probably cheated. Only time I'd say someone gone for that long hasn't cheated is if both partners have been married for a significantly long amount of time, and even then it's kind of a 'maybe they did, maybe they didn't' sort of thing.

Listen to this guy OP

I love you user

>Vince Chung

You don't need her user,
Go to the Gym and lift the feels away.

bait thread sage in all fields.

>vince chung
you cheeky cunt

speaking from personal experience, she did.

it fucking sucks and it will take a while for it to stop hurting, hell 8 months later and it still hurts for me.

>>blind sides me with the "i think we should see other people"
ah...the classic "I'm attracted to some other guy and I want to/I already fucked him and want to fuck him some more

if i were you i would start walking immediately the other way as soon as she says something like that

I fell for the save the white race meme, i enjoy being a father to be honest

>i would bet my life that she didn't.
don't

That's non ironically the best meme to fall for. For whatever it's worth, you have made me proud user. Raise your children well and assure they are not only a blessing for you, but also for the world. And for the love of god, have 4+.

If you get cucked, that makes you the cuck right? So in this case Brad would be the cuckee? What about the gf?

Saw a got meme once

"Why should a man be sad? A man lost someone that didn't love him, while she lost someone that loved her".

Or some shit like that. It's bretty deep.

what happens from the women's perspective when you ghost her. Similar situation here, I cut it clean and break all contact with her. Been 3 months since the last phone call. What happen to her when you cut contact, havent heard back since, reckon she is living her life really good without me and perhaps have forgotten about everything we shared? idk man

To OP,
This is one of those shock and trauma of loss thing. You just have to deal with it (mentally) and move on with a good outlook. You got to pick yourself up because no one else can. Maybe we'll find someone with a heart of gold one day

user she's a girl. We just have to come to terms with the reality of just how easy it is for women to acquire dick. She might miss you, or might still think about it, but guaranteed she's been fuckin' within those 3 months.

sorry user but she did . either that or she got someone ready and she wanted to breakup first so she doesnt feel guilty about it. she is having some dik in pus action thats for sure

sup fit.
>picked my girlfriend of 3 years up at the airport yesterday after 4 months of summer apart.
red flag right there. you didn't expect her to pull some shit? are you in your early 20s? no offense.

>blind sides me with the "i think we should see other people"
she has been getting fucked the whole time. you are only an obstacle for her integrity.

>just yesterday she was her same old loving self
anybody else down a pint of jager today?
most of your communication was texting.

>also to be fitness related I should be hitting 3 plate squat in a few weeks
stfu you know you wanted to go to /adv/ or /b/ but would get more replies here.

Sorry to tell you man but I can almost guarantee she did, and when it happened to me I felt the same way you do now. I went overseas for a week and 3 days in got a text from her saying she wanted it to be over. After I got back it took me a while to realize that chances were not good she didn't cheat on me. It's hard, especially since since you'd been together 3 years, but you have to accept it and move on. If she does try to get back with you at some point, do not do it. Ever. Remember, once a cheater always a cheater. I'm sorry bro, I know these feels.

Yea, if you condone shit like that, you're a chump and she's a hoe. The train continues, and you go to a different station.

Bait

Correctamundo

>t. Cuck lord

t. bait lord

way to look like an angry beta

best course of action is removing her 100% of your life, no contact at all and move on

the faster you do NO contact, the better off you will be.

box and throw all things related to her, delete all her contacts, photos etc etc AND DONT FUCKING LOOK HER UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA.