Hey Veeky Forums a serious hamplanet reporting in. Could I get a specific diet plan from one of you...

Hey Veeky Forums a serious hamplanet reporting in. Could I get a specific diet plan from one of you? I used to lift so I know the things about that. I had bulimia nervosa and recovered well, ( as you can see from the pic....) a little too well. I figured if somebody offered a plan and it wasn't mine the anxious controlling part of me wouldn't take over and I wouldn't purge.

I'm just somebody looking for a healthy plan between starvation and purging and being a tubbo

I'd start with shoving your fingers down your throat

TDEE - 500

Just eat less and eat like grilled chicken and shit. It's not too hard.

Well there is a unbelievably simple way to lose and keep off weight.

Eat natural foods only and cook your own foods.
Cut out all fast, junk, pre-made, pre-cooked, etc foods.

Cut back on carbs, don't elimnate them, cause women do well on carbs apparently. Just limit the unnatural and shitty carbs.

Remember, good natural fats are not your enemy. They are your friend and will make you healthy and sexy.

Drink only water tea and coffee

Drink nearly a gallon of water a day or more. Keeps your body clean.

Eat the right amount needed to maintain your IDEAL bodyweight and when you are feeling less energetic eat a piece of fruit.

you dont look fat you just look untrained. start lifting so you actually have some tone and muscles instead of all pudge. also dont come to Veeky Forums asking for any genuine advice because its nothing but obeasts behind a keyboard that spout angry things over the internet because they hate themselves and have to cry themselves to sleep whimpering 'calories in calories out'

Read the sticky you fat cow

Thank you.

London.

Like this user said, but also calculate your TDEE and count your calories. Its really easy once you cook your own food. Download myfitnesspal or any other calorie tracker and fucking lift some weights because basically muscle needs more calories to upkeep than fat. So having more muscle requires more energy and if you need more energy you burn more calories. Its easier to not be fat once you have muscle, is what I'm trying to say.

Read the fucking sticky

No problem friend.

>gallon of water
>135lb female, probably going to be less

Only if you want potassium and sodium deficiency.

You're actually a bit to skinny for my taste. Eat more. Srs

OP read the STICKY

RREEEEEEEEEEE

hey chloe 'fridgemode' moretz posts here!

Awesome, how ya doin?

This shit is easy.

Assuming you're not some mooch on the system, and you're actually serious about becoming healthy; do some simple math and figure out what your caloric maintenance is.

Then sit down and write down the staples of Veeky Forums foods. Yogurt, Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Nuts, Veggies. All that shit. Then plan out your own meals. Shit you're actually going to make and eat. Keep it simple, keep it consistent. The more variety, the more work to keep track of it all.

Then hit up google, figure out how many calories per portion eat meal is. Adjust portion size, or the amount of meals per day. Shoot for 500 calories under maintenance a day. And watch the pounds fly off.

That's the safest, and most personal approach to fixing your diet that anyone can go. If you need a cheat day, just realize that no matter what you eat, if you go over maintenance you're literally slowing the progress. That said, you can eat whatever you want, just be aware.

TL;DR: Calories in vs Calories out. Start keeping count. Good luck faggot. Post your progress in a couple months and watch anons faun over you.

I'm looking forward to a healthy go at being active and eating right. Thanks for the tips and I'll probably post some progress in a few months.

3 Easy steps:

1) Clean your fucking mirror
2) Put down the fork
3) Read the fucking sticky

Actually 120. I know, weird... my BF is just way too high.

>Could I get a specific diet plan from one of you?
sure
breky = oatmeal
lunch= salad
dinner= salad + chicken
wa la

I can tell you that staples of my grocery trips are
Frozen Cod Fillets (Because Salmon and Tilapia are ass)
Frozen Chicken Breasts
Greek Yogurt
Bananas
Natural Peanut Butter
Multigrain Bread (whichever is on sale and doesn't have High Fructose Corn Syrup)
A bunch of bags of Frozen Veggies (Steamable)
Brown Rice
Turkey Lunchmeat (whichever brand is on sale)
Eggs
Whatever fruit is on sale

Throw in some condiments/spice and one-off sides to make new meals when you feel like you want something new.

Can't eat gluten will an egg wnd avocado suffice?

>that selfie

C-Chloe? Is that you?

Tell me about Pablo!
Why does he wear the mask (of disgust)!

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Trader joes has cheap gluten free oatmeal that ive had no side effects from consuming. Big bag of steel cut for I think around 4 bucks

SS & GOMAD

Hey gurl, you should track your calories but set your TDEE at slightly less than maintenance then add cardio and weights. Make becoming strong your purpose. It takes the focus away from being fat or thin.

Chloe is that you?

nice gyno, fag

>wa la