Why do these sluts completely fuck their shit up?

why do these sluts completely fuck their shit up?

she had such a hot thing going and then she JUST'd herself

golem get ye gone

Because they're woman and have no rational thought capabilities

What's the before pic?

That is the before pic

Here's the after

bro she's going to look like that for like a month tops just for a contest then go back to being a cutie which is more than i can say for you and i

>implants

seriously, doesnt that go against everything body building is about or am i wrong here?

Bodybuilding hasn't been about being fit and looking good to the average person since the 50's.

It's litterally all about being a mass monster and pushing improbable bodies and shilling drugs and supplements to naifes.

It's a circus.
It always has been on some level.

She's fucked her shit up and she's at a level to where she can't sell to the average woman or be fapbait/rape fantasy star of the average man.
Her market is the vanishingly small subsection of women with body image issues who want to get swole and cut and the lesbians.

>Implying you don't want to see contracted abs and biceps as she jerks you off or treats you like a bitch.

I always wondered this as well.

Why is it acceptable for women body builders to get boob jobs when it isn't acceptable for a male body builder to get chest implants. They would have perfect pecks with much less work. Hell why not just go full silicon and get ab, ass, arm, and leg muscle implants?

because it looks fucking ridiculous

I mean people DO synthol, but it looks bad

Because bodybuilding is about putting on muscle mass, not breast tissue.

Secondly, bigger tits are there to make them more feminine and more marketable and give them a higher chance of winning. Not to mention the psychological need to look more feminine to offset what they are doing to themselves.

Lastly, who says they aren't faking it? Bodybuilders injecting a bit of oil into their muscles to help fill shit out has been a thing for decades now.
Look at piana.

she still had the awful implants then

also she will only look like that lean bronze monster for a short amount of time. it's not like that's her new day to day look

What the fuck does "JUST" mean.

I see that shit all over the place. And urban dictionary doesn't seem to apply in any context.

Lurkmoar

lol no clue who that is but she's p hot fampai

Google "Just fuck my shit up"

get rid of the shitskin and that awful hair color and everything is fine.

Because she's not lifting for you.

>Implying she cant get laid anyway, no matter how fucked up she looks
Nignog, get real
You might think she looked fucked up but rest assured she has many guys lining up to fuck her

Girls dont have the problem where they need to make themselves attractive to get guys to fuck, they have to work harder to NOT get guys to want to fuck them

She looks too pale. I prefer Ops pic

You can't get rid of being white, you can only provide a cure for your children

Someone on /pol/ posted her topless pics

honestly, I don't understand why ANY woman gets boob implants, especially bodybuilders who have to be at such low bodyfat

it's just disgusting.

Because guys tell them it's attractive

the pics have been posted here before too and they're horrifying

she has terrible huge scars

did I say /pol/? I meant Veeky Forums

yeah, they're rather unflattering

are there any female bodybuilders that started out with huge natural tits?

>why does crossfit, the biggest drug sport around right now, fuck women up

GEE I DUNNO

If you're a female competing in physique contests (other than the now-defunct Bodybuilding division), you need implants. Officially or unofficially - depending on division - you'll get marked down massively if you don't have tits and at that BF% you can't really have natural tits.

There's exceptions to this rule, but almost none that don't have something else in their corner.

Reminds me of the guy I knew. Same face.

>Talking about pro BB not crossfit

>Implying roids will always fuck a chick up

>Isley isn't even natty himself

Fucking trips need to go back to their containment threads

Minna Pajulahti, year 2008 ~ish
Just started to become famous and taken seriously in her competitive field

And this is more recent from 2015. You can imagine how her voice is nowadays... Why oh why.

she looked pretty good here despite being lean, but she was definitely better with some fat

And without that man-chin. All feminity lost.

>Reply
You freaks are pure cancer.

>looked pretty good
Literally roided so much she looks like a man
You might as well go fuck guys which in your case
>full homo

desu if you think that's a man-chin you probably have a girl's chin yourself

Another before pic

And after

Well it just so happens that I am a girl so yes, indeed I have a girl chin.

this

Every girl is lifting for me and all the other ones can go die

she looks like the whitetrash bitch from my name is earl but even more stupid and nasty looking

>people triggered by a female bodybuilder

>on /fit