Who here just had their free 6" Subway chicken sandwich?

Who here just had their free 6" Subway chicken sandwich?

No i fell for the keto meem

Every time I eat subway's Flatbread I feel like I'm eating something not fit for human consumption

Was subway always this bad or is the shit quality recent? I blame the $5 fooling marketing meme

¿wat?

Free...??

Damn Jared, how much did you pay for the internet?

dude fuck this shit how did i not know about this, subway is the tits

SOURCE?

FREE?

Thank you, based T-Mobile

Tell me why Subway isn't the best Veeky Forums food?

>one of the cheapest for fast foods
>carbs, protein, veg
>get to choose how much or how little you want
>super easy to track macros with nutrition guide

I'm on a bulk and I can get 1200+ calories and 45g of protein for 7 dollars in 3 minutes. Fuck meal prep

>1200 calories
>45g of protons

dude i love subway but that's not very good

just changed my meat and bumped it up to 60g

I can get 120 grams in under 900 calories for roughly 7 dollars eating chicken breast with quinoa and broccoli with a side of proton shake.

>with a side of proton shake.

Could do that with my order as well.

Yeah i work there i get one every day

>Implying I would eat free food

Eating "free" food is like a poverty scarlet letter.

yeah but i dont carry my kitchen when im out and about

yea but that wouldn't be under 7 bucks.

My point is that for 7 bucks being the only comparison, I could get far more proton and way better macros.

If you're poor free food is good. It allows you to save money. Only an idiot would worry about "scarlet letters" that cost him money

I have a Subway story

>Be me in winter 2013, was 18 years old
>Desperately struggling to pass a college course
>Up for three nights straight working on it, fuck this I need a break, TO SUBWAY
>Order what I think was the Italian BMT and American cheese, no veg
>Eat on it all day
>Wake up the next day not feeling so good, mom says my skin looks grey and green
>Still have to work on the college assignment
>Fast forward to 3 am, exhausted, shivering and shaking, sweating profusely
>MUST PUSH THOUGH... But maybe a 3 hour nap just to rest my eyes. Wrap up in a green, fuzzy blanket to keep warm.
>Have trouble going to sleep. My kitty cats curl up beside me to keep me warm and eventually sleep happens.
>Wake up at 5 am... Something tastes weird.
>Instant projectile vomit
>It goes everywhere
>On the bed
>On the blanket
>On my chest, on my legs, on my feet
>On the floor
>3 mins of constant vomiting goes by... Turn on the light
>Everything is covered in a thick layer of smooth orange vomit. There are no chunks, there is no other color than orange.
>OH GOD WE'RE NOT DONE YET
>Run to the bathroom, puke falling off my clothes and onto the floor. Cats barely dodge my outburst.
>Jump into the shower and the floodgates reopen
>I am baptizing this porcelain tub with my neon orange stream of musty, salty agony
>No one can stop the pain
>God has forsaken me
>What have I done to anger you my lord

It finally stopped after another 3-4 mins of continuous puke. My mom ran in and was like "Jesus fucking what the hell shit"... I was on the floor in convulsions and couldn't move for a while. When I got a hold of myself I took a warm shower, threw the blankets and sheets in the shower, and collapsed on the floor. Got a C in the college course.

I have only just now worked up the stomach to eat at Subway, again. Never went to the doctor, so I don't know if it was food poisoning or if I had the flu or what happened. I'll never eat an Italian BMT again for as long as I live, though, holy shit...

Hester ktfb

prolonged sleep deprivation does all sorts of shit to you

if it was food poisoning then it would have hit you a whole lot sooner than ~12 hrs later

also how do you "snack all day" on a single sandwich. what kind of ultraskelly are you?

>spin wheel
>Slowing down
>Stops a butt hair's width past sub party for 20

I know it's rigged, but I still felt like fuuuggg

Oh I am NOT skelly. Was probably just stressed and tired, and I don't eat when I'm like that. Could have been loss of appetite if I was sick.

All I know is that is a nightmare situation, I have NEVER been so ill in my life.

But you also included the shake in your own meal prep. For an accurate comparison you shouldn't limit him from including the shake, or remove your own.

>food poisoning
>sooner than 12 hours

lol no
It can take food poisoning up to 3 days to hit you

I feel like my memories of subway when they first opened were that of wonders, the flavours and smells were great! Whenever I go (which is rare), I get the same thing, and over the years I've noticed it just doesn't seem to taste the same, the chicken is drier, the bread doesn't seem to taste right. Maybe my pallet has changed, or maybe working out and eating healthier compared to years ago when I was fatasfatass has changed the way I taste food, but I've always felt like the quality has downgraded over the years.

I have two friends from high school who work there. One's a manager. She says that it's gotten worse over time.

So we compare apoles to oranges? I could get a slice of venison that has way more proton to calories than anything subway has but it wouldn't be under 7 bucks.

The comparing factor was the price you mongoloid.

I could get 60 grams for 0.55€ eating low fat quark

Ah so it's not all in my head then. Thank you very much for the conformation. :D