While it’s unfortunate for those Kent state students, the National Guard did nothing wrong

While it’s unfortunate for those Kent state students, the National Guard did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Miller_(shooting_victim)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They fired at unarmed college students.

That is WRONG.

wrongdoing is a spook

They escalated early, which was a mistake. That being said there is utter confusion in a riot, and although not above blame, their reaction is wholly understandable.

Most of them were left leaning and anti-war so it's okay to kill them.

aka educated people. Agreed war is necessary, but civilian casualties have to be limited.

They were literally pelting them with bottles and agitating them.

Reminds me of the retards of current year who block traffic on the freeway. Play stupid games...leftist student protestors are seemingly shit for brains with no sense of what can kill them no matter what the generation...

There is nothing about being educated that's inherently valuable, especially if it's a humanities education.

>shot from an average distance of about 345 ft (106 m)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Miller_(shooting_victim)
I think you're wrong. Education is experience imo, and allows a greater/broader perception of world affairs.

They dodged the draft, and then shot other draft dodgers.

There is nothing inherently valuable in knowledge? Are you knee-jerk defending being an ignoramus?

No, education is not experience. Education gives you the tools to be able to enter into gaining experience.

Education is regurgitation, most of the greatest minds in history were not the most prominent academics in their time.

How will /pol/ react when some Proud Boy skinhead gets shot by a cop after throwing bottles at him?

>No, education is not experience. Education gives you the tools to be able to enter into gaining experience.
Don't you think a student learning about the history of the Mayans is more experienced than a tradesman on a building site?

I suppose that depends on what you mean by great. Of course different views are going to be more controversial (therefore significant).

>The priest caste complaining about the warrior caste
Imagine my shock.

>How will /pol/ react when some unlikely hypothetical occurs.

CHECKMATE RACISTS

Experienced in learning about what a textbook and what some personalities say about Mayans, sure. If you went to a trade school to learn a trade, you're not more experienced than one who has worked don a building site.

That's really a poor example, because the former really doesn't contribute much to society in the first place, not that anthropology doesn't have any merit. But some barista with an excessively-specific worthless degree does a hell of a lot less for anyone than a bricklayer.

Also, like one of my friends used to say. An education only makes you learned in a specialized field. His great hyperbolic phrase was, "I can design a bolt to exact specs, and program it into a machine for production, but hell if I could find where or how to screw it in."

You're making a wrong comparison.

Think of it this way; would you rather trust the electrician who just graduated a trade school, or the one who has been actively working in the field for 10 years?

Would you more readily trust the Mayan historian who has only read secondary sources, or the Mayan archaeologist who has spent 10 years visiting various sites and examining artifacts firsthand?

>proud boy
>skinhead
>/pol/ caring about proud boys or skinheads either way and not just enjoying chaos in general for the lulz and general nihilism
want to know how I know you're from reddit?

>we are le anonymouse nihilism
Wanna know how I know you are a desperate reddit tourist?

>unarmed
>shooting at the National Guard
Pick one. Bunch of commie agitators got killed big whoop.