Whey protien is nearly 4 times cheaper than chicken

>whey protien is nearly 4 times cheaper than chicken
why the fuck am I still eating chicken again?

because you must consume dead flesh

Chicken is delicious

>you can cook can't you user?

>either consume a whole food or consume a supplement
gee I wonder

Chicken is sold as food and regulated as such. Whey protein is sold as a supplement, which isn't regulated by the FDA. Enjoy eating half the protein advertised on the label, another half of it gelatin (non-essential amino acids), and choke full of enough heavy metal to make tuna scream.

the only reason people at chicken breast is for the protien

Chicken breast is extremely versatile and easy to build flavors on top of

So I take it you can't cook. That's sad you are never going to make it with that attitude.

>he doenst view food as a tool but rather as a toy
tell me why objectively price wise why whey isnt better for bodybuilding

srsly, filling gaps in your diet with supplement is dyel-tier

Whey isn't better for bulking because our bodies cannot handle an all liquid diet without serious consequences, especially if you've eaten solid food for years. Chicken gives you a lot more than protein as well, which is necessary for you to be healthy. If whey was the end all, we could just do multis and mass scoops of whey and be done with it.

>nothing substantial in his post
obviously you'd be eating other stuff dipshit, but youd just drink whey instead of chicken
>Chicken gives you a lot more than protein as well,which is necessary for you to be healthy
like what? last I checked vegetables were infinitely better on that front that cancer flesh

>last I checked

where was this?

Where the fuck are you buying your protein and where the fuck are you buying your chicken? I shop at a big chain grocery store and chicken breast is still less than 3 bucks a pound and a pound of chicken has plenty of protein in it.

Because big meat industry shills bodybuilding websites into coercing dumb fucks to eat shitloads of chicken.

I am correct, just think about it shitdick.

Whey lacks decent fat and carb count, which is needed for satiety and for various bodily functions on the cellular level. Looking at broccoli, which most people will eat with chicken, it contains fat and carbs as well, but you must consume a ton more broccoli than chicken/ any meat product to get the same level of nutrition out of it. There's nothing wrong with no meat and going with vegetables, but if you arent vegan/veg, there's nothing that isn't as cost effective as meat.

Don't know about you but I can handle whey at all. So I just don't use whey powders. Chicken and soy protein. Sometimes I eat a little homemade jerky

Sorry *can't

common sense, I can find 2,000 articles about the benefits of vegetables and find close to none for meat
you nitwit, notice i saying you'd use whey INSTEAD of chicken, its not a meal replacement you dumbass

why the fuck does it matter it has no fat and carbs when neither does chicken breast.

Kek

Why not use multis instead of eating food for vitamins? Why not use mass gainer instead of food for calories? Just drink iced tea, use mass gainer, and protein powder with a multi, because a calorie is a calorie, and protein is protein. Im sure there will be nothing wrong with your body. You win this time.

God, you're retarded.

Chicken thighs are top tier, but breasts are awful. I prefer beef, but it's a bit pricy to eat all the time.

Nah dude, you opened my eyes to the chicken industry jew. Only mass gainer from here on out.

You can take whey if you want, there's nothing stopping you. I think you'll be fucking retarded for doing so, because chicken is cheap as fuck and tastes good, and you only want something that takes minimal effort to make so you can shitpost loudly.

Since food is such a problem for you why not just eat whey and soylent?

Chicken is pure estrogenic shit

>what is choline

low fat quark is cheaper then whey

Eggs are a far superior source of choline

Richard pls go

Chicken was good enough for your father, his father before him, all the way down through human history, and it's god damn well good enough for you. Eat that chicken and fucking enjoy it.

fuck if i know bro
i dont8

>Chicken
>tastes good

The texture is shit and it literally tatses like nothing unless you drown it in spices and sauce

>The texture is shit and it literally tatses like nothing unless you drown it in spices and sauce
>Being this bad at cooking.
I feel so sorry for your mother having to raise a retarded child.

Must be nice living in America where chicken is still affordable. Here in Canada it is prohibitively expensive, along with most fruits and vegetables.

>Buying any product made in the US
LOL

Sounds like a fallout game fдm

Your choices are:

1.) Spending a large amount of time every day preparing fresh chicken so it tastes decent. Time that could have been spent on something that tastes infinitely better with far less effort.

2.) Reheating a bunch later, saving time but having it be rubbery as fuck.

Stop kidding yourself faggot. Most things taste better than chicken.