Motivation

Goddamnit, I'm fat as fuck and need to lose weight. Every time I try to start, I fail. I need some motivation y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just give up

That's what you really want, isn't it?

You dont need motivation. You need discipline. Do you know what motivations means? It means I'll do it when I feel like it. Discipline is doing it when you don't feel like doing. Discipline is being a hard master to yourself and not letting yourself say "I'll do it tomorrow."

No, you'll do it now or it will never get done. But no matter the path you choose, discipline or the path of least resistance you will feel pain. You will feel the pain of regret if you live an undisciplined life, or you will feel the pain of discipline. But I can tell you the pain of regret weighs a lot more than the pain of discipline.

tl;dr

R E D D I T

E

D

D

I

T

(Not OP)
That's a really nice way of looking at it - and it's true. Thanks user
Tha ms

Find a smile you want to protect and lift for it.

OP here. Thanks. Now I just need to learn how to discipline myself. It's hard for me to just not eat. :\ It's an addiction, but I really need to stop it.

You don't need motivation. You need discipline. It's why you're fat and why you'll likely always be fat.

/thread

>:\
You can't even discipline yourself to adapt to Veeky Forums culture.

Download motivational speech and listen to them every day, especially when you feel like pigging out

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGWnqNf6t0

former land-lard here.
The feeling of running up a case of stairs without any effort is indescribable.
It took a year of hard fucking work, and by the end of that year i didn't even remember what bread tasted like and fucking hated chicken breast, but goddamn was it worth it just for that.

>Stick to diet
>Watch weight decrease on scale.
>Feels good.

>IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

I suggest reading a book called Happiness Trap by some Harris guy. It kinda helps you to see why you want to do something and then end up failing repeatedly. I think this more about psychology than "just do it you lazy faggot" since some fall into that harmful loop and never progress.

Strong suggestion for anyone wanting to imrove mentally also.

I'm 28 and had a stroke. I'm only 20% boy fat but smoking for 10 years.

I didn't pay attention to cholesterol. All the cardio in the work wouldnt have helped.

Now I have to rehab my left leg and arm. Also can't see shit.

So lose that weight now before the hand of God fucks you up, Senpai.

OP listen to I've had too many bariatric patients in they late 20's with AMI or a bad case of coronary artery disease. Some of them are frequent flyers and no matter how much we tell them they need to change habits they go on. Guess what? most of them dies before their 30's.
So OP if you dont want to die a horrible painful death. Do something to your bad habits, small changes are better than nothing.

>I'm only 20% boy fat
That's a lot of boys

9gag, reddit...
what happened to Veeky Forums?

Motivation is a weird thing
I never feel up to it
Getting up at 7 am sucks
Working out for an hour sucks
Dieting isn't as bad as I thought
Having less time for my hobbies sucks

Everything about losing weight sucks, even losing nearly a pound in 4 days wasn't really satisfying
But hey I gotta keep going I guess

Maybe it's time to give up my friend.

If you have any friends, tell them to call you, "a fucking fat piece of snickers shit". I'm sure it'll either motivate you to kill yourself or change your diet for the better