Who here /long femurs/?

Who here /long femurs/?

Squatting lmao2.5pl8 is horror but I can D(YE)L 3.5pl8 with no issue

Other urls found in this thread:

schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/picking-the-squat-thats-rght-for-you
youtube.com/watch?v=qu6-KiPL89c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my femurs aren't long but i walked on my tipoes for 20 years of my life so i have a bunch of weird issues with my legs now, been trying to get good at squatting but it's pretty difficult without a super wide stance, can i join your thread?

Oh boy I feel your pain: femurs are almost as long as my torso (at 6'2)

2pl8 squats are worse than death, yet 3pl8 diddly feels just fine

Sometimes I just wanna quit fucking squatting

Long legged bro here
Fell into the power lifting meme and sqwated like mad for a year. Only ended with a huge butt.

Long legs are not meant to squat.

I just do leg presses now

what? why?

I did the same thing but I stopped somewhere between 8-10 yrs.

Did nobody stop you?

fellow lanklet here, i just hit lmao1pl8 front squats

way more comfy

I'm 189cm and I recently hit 105kg after doing squats below parallell down into the hole for 8 months now.

My femurs are the longest fucking pair on God's green earth, I hate squatting. As soon as you lay off your huge ass mobility drills and stretches, it goes down hill immediately to a semi good morning squat

Also been training for 2.7 years

Bullshit
Long femurs mean long legs, long legs mean hard DLs
Unless you also have really lanky arms or pull sumo
Have you tried low bar squats?

Lol op here. First time ive ever read this opinion in my life but hey lets trust an anonymous poster on a somalian catfish gutting forum on why my body suits what he decides makes sense.

Long arms fuckbrains go check for lifters known for deadlifting and check known squatters and cone back with more research.

For my fellow /long femurs' :schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/picking-the-squat-thats-rght-for-you

This helped fix my squats

Wish I had seen this five years ago.

Finally got raised heel olympic shoes after months of mobility work and wondering why my squat was fucked.

ive only been training for a couple weeks and developed tendonitis. I think it was because of my poor form on low bar squats, hopefully switching high bar will fix it

6'4", femurs actually longer than torso

still squat >405

Thats the attitude papi. Ima work hard and get that i promise

How can I tell if my legs are too lanky?

NVM I just measured myself, my femur is 58cm long and my torso is 53cm. I finally found out why my squat sucks so much.

>17 months training
>still can't squat normally
>look like this as I barely make my working set weight of 1.5pl8

>mfw 1.75pl8 squat and 3pl8 diddly

>Lol op here. First time ive ever read this opinion in my life but hey lets trust an anonymous poster on a somalian catfish gutting forum on why my body suits what he decides makes sense.

Longer legs => lower back angle => greater hip hinge ROM => you can use less weight

This is fact, not opinion

>Long arms fuckbrains go check for lifters known for deadlifting and check known squatters and cone back with more research.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

NEVER fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.

>sumo squats

for all the people who have problems doing highbar ATG and don't feel right doing lowbar.

this will probably help you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu6-KiPL89c

>forgot the link

Yep squats with a long femurs is so horrible. I have basically low bar form with high bar squats. I have to hip drhave out of the bottom of the squat because my ass is so far away from my knees. Also because of that I feel like I'm going to fall back every time I squat deep.

It triggers me when I see manlets squatting like 3pl8s easy when they will never know the struggles of long femur squatting.

I do the exact same (hip drive through the highbar)

I try not to use it as an excuse but damn i fucken hate squatting.

They're alright, you just gotta work around it. My best squat is 160 kg x5, and my best deadlift is 205 kg x3.

>Fell into the power lifting meme and sqwated like mad for a year. Only ended with a huge butt.

LOL at this virgin
Same thing happened to me and the ladies love my jooocy squatting butt.

this
random girls grabbing my ass in the club almost everytime

>just measured myself
Can anyone link me to instructions on how to do this? I found one page, but the instructions weren't very specific.