/PLG/ Powerlifting General

WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW?

DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO EAT TODAY?

WHAT ARE YOUR END OF YEAR GOALS/HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU?

HOW YA GOING TO ACHIEVE THEM?

HOW YA HOLDING UP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEDWiTkSNE8?t=16m13s
instagram.com/ptfitness500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for id rather be deadlifting than at uni

My fucking GLUTE MEDIUS fucking hurts and its all because I tried hard.

Today I found my work weights for the program I'm starting

youtu.be/KEDWiTkSNE8?t=16m13s
are you stronger than big jay masters?

OP confirmed cannot count

I want to drink every night

Every night drunk.

But I have to be a faggot lifter.

Fucking gay. Some days I want to throw it all away especially since I look lije shit and just want to live a drunken gg allin life but that's not happiness.

I barely even look like I lift after three years but fuck it lets just keep trying.

Also fit is gay. Its all three month lifters.

I want to fall in love with the barbell again. Hopefully next bulk will be that again.

Ran out of beer cuz muh gaibz xD

>WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW?
Chesticles, shoulders. le presss

>DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO EAT TODAY?
About a million vegemite sandwiches

>WHAT ARE YOUR END OF YEAR GOALS/HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU?
4.5pl8 conventional, 4pl8 sumo. Close.

>HOW YA GOING TO ACHIEVE THEM?
>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
More volume. I'd like to know new people.

What programming did isley do for bench the past 12 months?

Sheiko W2D2
155kg 4x3 deadlift to knees
95kg 4x3 bench
165kg 4x3 deadlift

I made protein brownies

Goal: 180/135/240
Current: 160/122.5/220

Sheiko.32 W9 has me doing
B:2x1 165-173.25
S:2x1 125-131.25
D:2x1 220-231
Will attempt 180/135/240 in W12

>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
Good mate

What are you studying?

Today was my first day on the sheiko meme train (intermediate medium load prep 1 in the app). Seems like a lot of work, but I want that 1400 freedumbs total by the end of the year and I'm stalled as fuck so we'll see how it goes.

Also, at around what intensities are the assistance lifts meant to be done? The app had what were clearly meme numbers that I ignored (good mornings at 75% of my squat 1rm, I did 40% instead). Did I fuck up? Am I really supposed to be doing 5x5 4pl8 good mornings? Because if that's the program I don't think I can hang

yeah just ignore that and do what is comfortable for you.

I do just the bar for my good mornings but higher reps

>WAYTT
OHP, squats and power cleans. About to hit 2pl8 for OHP but my work schedule this month has been prohibitive and I'm scared I won't make it. Can't be dealing with this shit. 3pl8 bench should come next as I already have a 5pl8 dead.

>did you have anything good to eat today
Bulking means I get to eat well every day :^)

>what are your end of year goals
2/3/4/5 for reps and then to cut down to 10% bf. Relatively close but this bulk will make the following cut brutal.

>how to achieve
HEPBURN

>holding up
About to become unemployed but that's probably the best thing I could ask for. Beautiful fiancée, free time, good friends, what more can I ask for?

Today: Rest

Tomorrow: Traps, shollies, 4arms

End of the year goal: 450 squat, 415 now.

How will I achieve them: SARMs and Creatine injections

How am I holding up: 5/5 bretty gud

>not pausing at the chest
>0 reps counted

Nothing, having a restweek after horrible mock meet. First week of uni too, so wouldnt really have time anyway.
Just coffee for breakfast
Had 180/110/180 @83 as my end of year goal, but with my latest progression I dont think I can hit any of them.
Gonna start bulking towards 93kg
>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
P good. Got a qt gf, new friends at uni and actual studies starting soon. 4/5 tBh

>not watching the entire webm
>paused last rep
>1 rep counted

Did 4x4 pulls to knees at 156
6x4 bench at 90kg
5x3 deads at 165

Had pancakes, a mc flurry and two massive plates of pasta

I'd like to go 200/135/240 at >100 getting really fat and im only like 95 now.

Gonna keep lifting, eating and hating myself

Im still here, so thats something

Legs/abs as soon as I finish my 12hr shift

Chicken/lamb chops/bacon and eggs

Goals before the end of year are to get my Abs showing almost at that point now can see the out lines on left, right side is showing. Little bit more to cut tho but not too much. Then probably lean bulk stack on some more size.

Fuck yeah I am! So close now

Been sick the last few days so strength has been down, but last night's session was full beast mode and tonight I'm gonna kill it strength is almost fully back so doing well

I swear you were on the same sheiko day as me at one point

>what are you studying?
Bachelor of economics with a bachelor in business analytics

Press tomorrow, 3+. God help me
Got a date tonight and we're cooking fajitas at my place.
Want to be able to finish my current cycle with every lift improved, it looks like it's going that way.
eat big train big cmon
>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
Riding on 3 hours sleep, twelve hour shift then the date afterwards. Haven't reached second base yet but today might be the day lads

>all 3 month lifters
Try 5 years, but with the total of the average 3 month lifter, kek

Did OHP today, went better than expected

Ill be eating a full cup of ben&jerries tonight

Rest day tomorrow

Squats friday

Life's good

What did you even do for the past 5 years? fucking around?

Today was pulls day, and was fun. Tomorrow is 2nd push day for the week.

Lean ground beef was on clearance, so I get to enjoy that for a couple days, instead of the usual chicken.

Plan is to be back down to just under 200lbs, with ab veins. Currently 215.

Plan in motion is 14.5 more weeks of cutting, while running a second macrocycle of the RP physique template.

Doing pretty well. 3 weeks until I move in with my gf and start work as a trainer instead of a deskcuck.

For a bunch of it I was a compulsive program hopper. Did 2 weeks of a program, and then either got hurt or bored and changed programs. Then I had some long lasting hamstring AIDS that cucked me on squat or deadlift, and that finally seems to have cleared up.

My powerlifting total may be complete garbage, but I managed to at least pack on some muscle mass for the few years.

>move in with my gf and start work as a trainer instead of a deskcuck
That sounds comfy
Which progam?

Nothing. Got the 'flu and almost passed out at work. Ain't lifting nothing right now.

Nope.

Wanted an actual decent deadlift, that's not going to happen.

N/A

Terribly. I'm one more shit day from walking out on my job of five years. I used to like this gig.

Where do you work?

>ab veins
How much tren?

I read utility meters.

In theory its a shit job, but I like being outdoors and active and the pay used to be pretty decent for the work involved. The company I work for has just systematically torn out everything decent about the job - pay's gone down, hours have gone up, OH&S is choking out everything as management covers their arse and the office managers are either shackled by the higher ups or completely incompetent at handling scheduling/hiring/etc.

Literally none. Only drugs I abuse are stims, lol. I managed it last year at 194.

I wouldn't mind that job either senpai. Sucks to hear that it's shit at the moment but I hope that it brightens up for you.

Pics?

mirin

WHAT ARE YOU TRAINING TODAY/TOMORROW?

>lats and shoulders

DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO EAT TODAY?

>high protein dry salad

WHAT ARE YOUR END OF YEAR GOALS/HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU?

>to do 10 pull ups. can currently do one, with a lot of swearing.

HOW YA GOING TO ACHIEVE THEM?

>drop bf%, cutting until i make it

HOW YA HOLDING UP?

>better than ever

got my powerlifting card today lads

is Lith a women?

Only in the deadlift

What weight would I need to drop on myself while bench pressing to commit suicide?

Mirin progress, any plans to surgically remove the excess skin?

Make sure your pull up form is on point breh. When I analysed mine I went from 2 shaky to 6 solid literally just from form

non
kek
When will you compete?

>having a real card
get a load of this guy

Depends where you drop it, on your neck 2 plates will probably do the trip.

400lbs worked for one guy but he was in a lot of pain and took hours before internal bleeding killed him.

I'd say load up a smith machine with 600lbs, aiming it right on your neck/skull and drop it

I liked how the pa one was plastic. The gbpf is literally paper card.

Bite it, you scum.

how would I convince him to use the smith machine instead of the free weights though?

Yeah this one has a nice permanence to it...

Besides the fact that somebody was able to miscount 25 to 21 and besides that sligthly off ROM, this is one of the most amazing achievements on this board.

When the 20 grand is available? Hell yeah.

Is my bench form looking better now?

Tried not to divebomb the weight and tighten lats

is the webm considered CG?

Looks 7/10 or so

You should use a wider grip

Nope
instagram.com/ptfitness500/

no thanks I prefer to have ROM > dick size

>nearly perfect insertions
>fucked it all up because he couldnt stop eating
Lmao

Your ROM is so shit

Fuck cheater arches, keep that shit bare minimum and actually move the fucking weight

When will the king of the natties take back his crown?

Pic related. Which is objectively better?

ha ha ha ha

not sure if bait but here's your (you)

There's nothing wrong with my ROM and the arch isn't cheater nor magically making me "not move the fucking weight"

Changing my form hasn't increased my bench but I feel a lot more stable in that position

tfw i hit 100kg for 5 a more than a year ago and my max is still only 125. 3 plate never.

There is only marmite. Anyone answering vegemite can be punished by deportation to the big west island.

left, because I can't read kj

I started benching 6 months ago.
Hit 100 in 4 months ago
Hit 112.5 3 months ago
Hit 100x5 (webm just posted) 2 months ago
Hit 122.5 paused 2 week ago
>3 plate by Feburary
But my squat sucks

Maybe you should look into getting a slingshot. Heard that's helped a lot of people smash plateaus

go n lift ur libs then m80

Hit 100kg within 6 months, hit 110 6 months later, 120 6 months later, 128 like 4 months later but only 125 paused.

>tfw wilks of 231

feels weak desu :(

I don't believe you. 100kg in 2 months?
What was your starting point? 80-90kg?

>stuck at 80kg bench

fuck off plutez you filthy bench chad

Had a background in Taekwondo. Did shit tonnes of push ups throughout puberty. 90% of my chest/tricep gains are from that.
I started with 5x5 60. Didn't max until 2 months in

Highbar 2x5
Bench w/ comp pause 2x4
Paused dead 3x3
Back/delts pump stuff

Just water so far.

395/275/4?? @ 183
116 days evidently. But I do have a meet in December.

SQ: higher frequency
BP; more sets in the 2-4 range and some bodybuilding
DL: faith in Allah, also some higher frequency

>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
Good. Tired. Kinda in love with my old lab partner, gonna see her this weekend.

Unironically inflated Sheiko + gaining 30 lbs

>high protein dry salad

Tuna and leaves? I'm trying to imagine any way to make this meal not awful...

USAPL one came out of my own printer.

Item 1A is focus on strong, stable technique on every set you do.

Then gain weight, gain muscle, and bench with more volume, more often, possibly at higher intensity. You're not "stuck" at 80kg, I promise.

What frequency are you running for hepburn?

if I went to a meet on my own, would I be a total loner there? should I bring friends?

"powerlifters" are total loners anyway

we're all truly alone

>did sheiko
>no bench gains

feels terrible man

tomorrow, 3x3 Deadlifts and 4x4 close grip plus accessories
breakfast in an hour, gonna get quesadillas :3
405/325/455 currently at 355/~295/405
trying hard affff
>HOW YA HOLDING UP?
pretty good, 3rd day of the fall semester, good feelings so far

BP/H/BW?

110 bench at 83? I would bet on at least hitting this one user. if you can bro bench 100, 110 is just a couple technical cues away. i believe in you

but I'm already 'that guy' at the gym who squats a lot and doesn't talk to anyone

what if I go to the meet and I'm 'that guy' there as well, but I won't even have a good squat compared to the guys there anyway

what if I don't make friends there?? this is like the first day of school all over again I swear.

I bench max width jap grip and I work on my arch. We'll see, I couldnt do 90% of my e1rm few days ago. I guess Im making gains if my e1rm keeps gaining.

240/6'1"/215

I bet you have technique issues that you're aware of but failed to fix.

Y/N

2.5kg per month man C'MON

also, if your e-1rm keeps going up, it means your overall strength is going up, but not necessarily your ability TO hit 1rm's efficiently. maybe consider a couple weeks of peaking in december for the virtual meet ;^) but for all intents and purposes, yes you're 'making gains'

welp time to head to my Veeky Forums-isn't-allowed-here campus

i mean just walk over and say hello, compliment someone or whatever - talk to whoever you're competing against

you don't have to make friends

About to go deadlift with my girlfriend but I don't have any chalk so I'm gonna use flour

wish me luck

if you have friends that would go then yeah why not bring them, have them handle you

i go to meets on my own tho, been to 3 so far, there are likely other people there thats are having their first meet too, just talk to people, asking them for help with how things go is a good opener for first meeters

and if you have facebook youve pretty much got people to meet up with next time, i do not tho lol

but just talk to people is the main take away here,you are literally in a room of others with the same hobby as you which you probably dont get to talk about alot in your normal life

Good luck cleaning the dough out of the knurling.

what if they laugh at my hair? what if they're mean about my bench? what if I meet isley and he's rude?

just dont go
there we are, sorted

thoughts on an abbreviated hepburn method?

5x2-3 instead of 8x2-3, thinking of doing it as a full body bench/squat ohp/deadlift 4x a week

will the volume kill me dead

I'm not

Many anons can attest

Shitposting on Veeky Forums isn't representative of real life mate. Most of the guys on this board are solid blokes. There will probably be banter if you ever meet them but they'll also be chill and supportive of lifting and shit.

Tomorrow I'll be doing upper body workouts.

Three eggs, two slices of Ezekiel bread with pb on em, and some oikos yogurt mixed in with my protein shake.

I'd just like to look fitter and be a bit stronger. I just started a few weeks ago, so it's too early to tell.

Two upper body days a week, two lower body days a week, adding a bit more weight every week.

Purdy good. Actually like going to the gym now. Don't have to sleep as much. Feel less likely to kill myself.

>bought a cold brew
>girl charges me for a regular
>punched my card twice

Nice, think she wants to fuck me or what lads?