-how old is fit/?

-how old is fit/?
-for how long you are lifting/or did you lift ? -giving off because of injuries or vacations is irrelevant-

strawpoll.me/11108050
strawpoll.me/11108112

cheat meal edition

bumpino

28, going on 29

Lifting for the last 4.5 years non-stop. No injuries or anything so far.

very good mate. good luck

>17-19 highest group
Could fucking summer finally end?

30, 1.5 years

soon mate. soon.

better late than never, eh

bump

7 years.

6'4" 195 lbs.

so many kids in here...

thats solid, man

yea like %50

For about 4 years, with about 2 of those off because of various injuries. (Dislocated shoulder, broken finger, fractured kneecap, pinched nerve)

27 years old next month.

Been boxing since I was 19 and I can never see myself quitting, I've tried but I always end up going back. Without Veeky Forumsness I have too much spare time.

I love you Veeky Forumsizens

fuck men. what the situation with them injuries now? do they heal or lifelong pain?

once you in, you never want to go back
fitlife is best life

3months

I'm getting the hang of it i think....

welcome man. it will get addicting give it time

it will become addictive*

fuck man learn english

25 / on and off for 3 years

thanks. I hope i get addicted because i really want to make some serious changes to my body

>fuck man learn english

Am I supposed to be seeing commas in there somewhere?

yes u will feel better, sharper, stronger, healtier overall
but be careful to not fall into the body shape obsession. this is crucial

> 32
> 8 years
> 5'9", 165lbs

Used to be bigger, but I finally realized that big & strong is a meme. I look 100% better with year-round low bodyfat, even if it means my lift #s suffer a bit. The face gains alone are worth it.

It's not too bad. The shoulder is always an issue, but as long as I don't do any awkward exercises, and I don't do stupid weight it should be fine.

The finger was just a minor setback really. I just couldn't hold anything because of the splint.

The kneecap is ass. I love to run, so I wear a brace at the knee when I do cardio. It took a year of walking -> inclined walk -> short jog -> Running a mile type of progression before I could do much. Still trying to get back up to 5k distances for cardio day. I'll get there though.

The pinched nerve is weird. It doesn't stop me from doing anything, it's just more of a light, constant annoyance. It'll probably get worse with age, but fuck it.

yea tell that to the permabulkers

shoulder always is a problem. i think it starts with bench for almost anybody. gotta raise the lifts, right?
kneething idk why it takes so long. i mean it has enough muscles so whats the deal? maybe gotta strengthen it with pilates exercises n shit?

where is the nerve?

20 years young, nihilistic anarcho-communist.

Lifting of and in for a few years

35%

Less than one year.

Fuck me man

>nihilistic anarcho-communist.
thats like everybody

>35%
JUST

i mean u meant 35yo right

Nah, I was stupefied so many people here are that new.

It explains all the shitposting and stupid fucking questions. I guess /pol/ and /r9k/ really have taken over.

ah that
well otherwise it woudlnt be Veeky Forums i guess. gotta be half shit

I was joking. No one unless you're an edgy teen is an anarcho-communist

i know

i was %10 joking

O-oh, well played sir

21 years old
"lifted" in high school for sports
actually know what i've been doing for about 2 years now

You pick up the weight and then put it down... Did you.. not do that in highschool?

fair enough, how about I know what diet is

You pick up food, chew, and swallow... Did you... not do that in highschool?

we all know that its not easy pie like that, big boy

good mate. keep goin

>off by one

overweight from age 9-15
>crash diet, lose 30kgs
skinnyfat age 16-17
>get girlfriend
rebounded and got fat-fat age 17-18
>fed up of being fat again, crash diet
become literally anorexic, weigh 50kgs age 18-19
>learn how to gain muscle
bulk up to 68kgs age 19-20

been lifting a year and a half and I'm nearing the end of a cut now. 64.5kgs, aiming for 62. then lean bulking to infinity and beyond

26 y/o, lifting (srsly) for 4 years

going on 4chans since 2009 (7 years now...jesus...once ur here ur here forever)

the journey only now begins. dont rush, you see all injured bros here

started at b/ amiright?

no...

yes ;_;

4 years

>The majority of Veeky Forums was roughly 10 years old when Veeky Forums came to be
Sure does explain how shitty things have gotten in the past few years.

You started lifting when you were 10??

well who didnt mate

who didnt

>

are u retarded?

No

17 + 4 = 21

26, been lifting on and off for about the last 8 or 9 years. More serious in the last few months than I've been in a while, though. Feels good to get back into shape, slowly but surely.

i was 15, come at me bro

>8 or 9 years
good to see oldfags

31 years old, I lifted for 2 years in high school then spent the next 15 years being a fat lazy piece of shit. Finally doing something about it, been working out for about 1.5 years now. Still got a long way to go to undo all those years of neglecting my body.

29, 2 years now.

6'3. 230 lbs.

Went from 414 lb landmass to what I am now. Way late to the party but when I started at 27 I looked like I was goddamn 45 (lack of jawline, neck, will to live, and balding).

I'm gonna fucking make it boys.

these are the ones that makes me most happy

congrats guys. never give up

37, been lifting since I was 16, hope to continue lifting till I die (^_^)

20 years old
Been lifting 6 years

woah 11 years. hopefully man

young but advanced

i would consider
less than 3 years- beginner
3-5 years- advanced
5-10 years- professional
more than 10 years- fitness god

and of course im talkin about focused years here. not "im goin to gym and lift". but more of "i know how to diet and each macros effect on my body and tried many training techniques, got injured and started over many times and my main priority is my workout routine" kind of years

thread dyin!

bump!

>Mostly 17-19
>Mostly

Currently 20. I'm making great strength and size gains, but only because I'm 5 months in with a slight athletic background.

3 months
I want to leave skinnyfatfuck kissless virgin DYEL land by the time I'm 25 at least. I lost around 50 lbs but I just ended up looking like a skeleton everywhere but my gut.

keep goin

50lbs is a lot. give time for muscles. eat at tdee for body recomposition. dont bulk or cut