What are some easy to make snacks that are high in calories?

What are some easy to make snacks that are high in calories?

1. Put 4 scoops of MUTANT MASS in milk
2. CMON!

Peanut butter and cheddar (sounds gross but is good)
Protein powder and ice cream (and peanut butter)

Also, try to eat more meals a day. A lot of times eating a lot is easier if you eat more frequently

I fucking love magpies. They're just so cute and smart. The most comfy thing in the world for me is getting to college early just to watch them play with one another, with ducks and crows and just dick around while I enjoy my coffee. Sometimes they come over to me and stare, then get really close only to run away really quick when they're like 20cms away from me.

A while back there was this one cheeky cunt that got close enough for me to feed it out of my hand, he'd grab a piece of walnut and then run away really quick. Such qts.

Also, greek yoghurt with proton powder and oats.

I do my shopping after gym so I usually sit down at a park to drink my protein. I've created a habit of feeding magpies and crows while at it. They go crazy over minced meat. I actually have made friends with one of the crows, he is a big scruffy looking mofo who usually gets most of my handouts. I call him Chad.

It's literally the comfiest part of my day.

Anyone who enjoys the company of magpies has never been swooped by the fuckers, and has never had one steal their food. So much potential and they end up being shit-tier

Warbles sound bretty cool tho

Fish n' Chips.

Semen.

Maggies are kind of like crows (pretty closely related in any case). They recognise people and are smart little shits. If you've got them living close enough by you can end up getting on pretty well with them.

They'll always try and steal your food though. Bastards.

If you don't leave it unattended and feed them yourself they won't try anything. I'm pretty sure I've gotten the ones at my park too fat to even be able to pull off a heist anymore. Also, they're from the same taxonomic family, Corvidae which is latin for crows. Magpies are the most intelligent birds and the only ones able to recognize themselves in a mirror, which makes them the smartest non-mammalian animals.

They sometimes follow me around after I leave the park, flying just slightly behind me or sometimes flying in front of me and waiting for me to pass. Sometimes I suspect they're trying to shit on me, but it hasn't happened so far.

Nuts, you can just buy them and snack on them and they're like 600 kcal per 100g. Try mixed for maximum nutritional variety and unsalted for less sodium. Bit costy though

eat 'em and you'll end up like pic related in no time

or if you exercise you'll end up like pic related

Magpies are fucking vicious cunts lad.If a sheep ends up on its back,it usually can't roll back onto it's feet.Magpies will swoop down and eat the poor bastards inside like a fuckin buffet.They're grim af

Mercy is a false virtue mate. Just because a creature is more intelligent it doesn't mean it'll also show mercy, it just means it will kill in a more efficient way and profit from more sources. Magpies, dolphins, whales, killer whales, all apex predators and especially all apes are a perfect example of this.

Dates.

Oddly enough, that's not true of aussie magpies. Euro magpies are crow relatives (family corvidae), aussie magpies are part of the butcherbird/cracticus family.

There's also theoretically the piping shrike, assuming anyone can ever agree on what the hell that bird actually is.

i forgot we were on Veeky Forums

I know, that's just a random pic of a fluffed up babby australian magpie. I don't have any pics of the magpies I feed, but they're just plain eurasian magpies. Black, white, blue and brown little fuckers.

You have to eat ALL the eggs.

PEANUT BUTTER STRAIGHT OUT THE JAR

but can they transport a coconut?

magpies are the chad's of the bird world

STOP POSTING MAGPIES TO TRIGGER ME CUNT

Surely that's peacocks