How often does Veeky Forums take a week off from the gym?

How often does Veeky Forums take a week off from the gym?

How many days a week do you lift?

I don't really take entire weeks off. I might take a day off here and there but never the entire week.
I work out 4x week.

4x a week is excessive. You should only be going 3x a week for one hour.

Have you read SS?

3x a week Plus some cardio. I take a week of every 12 weeks or so, when I travel back home or anywhere else.

dont fall for the bait

I go 6x a week..is this too much

Christmas.

>not going 6 days a week
its like you dont even want to make it. 4x a week is a bad week for me.
but this if you are doing split workout not other meme workouts

If i skipped an entire week I'd be neurotic.

There is no need to go anymore than 3x a week and do more than 3-4 exercises as a natty.

just go 3 or 4 times for one week, see if your numbers increase. If they don't you're good.

yes

Anyone else do push pull legs but without the legs?

I just occasionally do some squats.

>There is no need to go anymore than 3x a week and do more than 3-4 exercises as a natty
you better be joking you lazy fuck. iv been away for a while is this a new ft meme?

how can you do legs with no legs?

I am doing PPPPLxx. I'm a fat cunt so my legs are pretty strong compared to the rest of my body anyway. I will also throw a leg press in on one of the other days occasionally to kill time(if someone is on what I want) or just because I enjoy leg press.

>How often does Veeky Forums take a week off from the gym?

I don't deliberately take time off, any time I do take off is for vacation or for when I'm truely sick. Last time I took a week off was a few months ago with my partner on holiday, and I tend to eat whatever I want/fancy. The mental reset is just needed every now and then. When I come back I don't notice any significant loss of gains, infact I usually come back refreshed and ready to smash some PRs. Deload 5-10% and work back up.

I do this only a few times a year, but its well worth it.

Gotta confuse the body

5x a week one of them being abs and arms lad

3 days lifting 3 days running
I take a week off to let my body rest every 3-4 months

Brosplit phaggots detected

5 times a week with 2 off. End of year holidays I tone it down to 3 on, 4 off for about 3 weeks then back to usual but never have a full week off.

Lol

Full routine

Monday - Shoulders in the morning, Judo in the evening

Tuesday - Chest in the morning, HIIT in the evening

Wednesday - HIIT early morning, legs mid morning/afternoon

Thursday - Back in the morning, HIIT in the evening

Friday - full body compounds morning, will try and go for strength lifts rather than reps: squats, deads, cleans/clean and press, OHP etc. HIIT in the evening

Saturday - rest day, usually do some walking just to keep mobile

Sunday - HIIT

Captcha
>select all images with pizza

Forgot to put in other Judo training. Tuesdays and Thursday evenings after HIIT.

If I'm coming up to a competition, I'll taper off for 10 days before hand, just some light lifting and really light cardio to keep mobile.

None so far this bulking season. Lifting a couple months going on 3 maybe. Go twice a week for 2 1/2 hours each time now days.

on Pull if you still do deadlifts you should be fine, but squats are bae man i'd really recommend doing them often

4-6 times a week, week after week.

If I feel my body catching up to me I'll take a full week off. Nothing better than rest days/weeks that you know you've earned.

I used to lift 5 days and rest 2, now i use the 2 rest days as martial arts days.

I am destroyed, stoped making strenght gains.

Never unless on vacation, sick, or gym is closed
Post body, stats (ht, wt, and the big 4) and time lifting

>taking a week off
>considering taking even a day without being forced to
>not loathing every rest day keeping you from the only thing that's keeping you from blowing your brains out

FUCKIN' WEAKASS NORMIE SKINNYFAT MANLET DYEL FUCKING LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.

When you take a deload week, how do you adjust your calories?