"Men" in 2016

>"Men" in 2016

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3776848/You-vain-Perfectionist-student-gets-high-school-photo-redone-brings-LIGHTING-highlighter-did-not-pop-time-round.html

jelly for all those likes.

Did not click

Why can't you just post a screenshot of the article?

Epic!

Is this a joke?

Clearly not faggot.

if this guy was at a school in the uk he'd get the shit bullied out of him every single fucking day

OK yeah thanks. That nigga gay

his "features" are non-existant though

And aus

And Canada.

And the Netherlands.

youre just insecure faggets, why would you give a shit about others? to establish your positions in your uga buga society?

This
>tfw aussie
>tfw would jump him, belt him senseless and then make him suck my dick

Not gay if it's only a dick suck

wtf i hate white people now

would smash desu

It's only gay if you marry him.

He looks like he's 14

kek, drink toilet water, fag. Whatcha gonna do about it

He's in high school so he might be

This is fucking embarrassing
Why would you do that

I'm happy I didn't grow up with that generation. My dad made me do dude stuff like hunting, fishing, working on cars, some real high test shit and you get these little queers whining about a high school photo.

Does he know people are going to assume hes gay baka

And now you hang out with a bunch of men who critique other men's muscles.

You're a winner user

I think that might be a large part of why he does it

>couldnt even spare any makeup for his ugly friend

fuck no i'd fall in love but never marry im not falling for that scheme

Yeah, because obviously, he's perfectly representative of all boys under 18 years-old. He's so normal he made it into the news.

Do you even read what you type ? You sound like a fucking vet' thinking the world is shit because we have hot water and clean toilets.

There has always been kids like him, and there always will be, as an extreme minority. Why do you even care ?

My dad would beat me so bad I'd shit myself if I ever tried to walk out of the house looking like that.

Lmao what a madman!

Why do you talk about your dad and what he "would do" every post ? Are your daddy issues that oppressive ?

I've made two posts. I agree with op and I'm getting ripped on for it?
Fuck off.

>his dad wouldnt care he if he walks around like an AIDS infested fuckboy

>Bethlehem, New York

Fucking kikes

I'm actually a leftist democrat.

Then you're even more of a piece of shit that I thought at first.

Mad that a ~democrat~ is more of a man than you?

You're more of a man than me because you complain on Veeky Forums about a nobody anglo fairy's make-up ? Yeah, whatever, dude, if that pleases you.

>t. Milo paydenbts

Sounds like you want to fuck your dad, brah.

>men in 2016
>injecting silicone into their butt

Id smash cause ginger to bee hornet

You know, I've never wanted to commit a hate crime before today...

Another victim of SS

Wrong. Trudeau would be licking this guy's ass in The Star and you'd eat it up.

>Literally most people have fallen for the Jew trap about the normality of this
>They will attack you if you voice against this degeneration

Is there no common sense anymore bros?

No there isn't
It's a live and let live society brah
Everything is acceptable
Unless you disagree with the above statement, especially if you're a white male, then go fuck yourself you Nazi piece if shit

>implying the Jews aren't doing us a favor by endorsing this

He gorgious desu, wish he would wear a school girl uniform for me

God damn dude I had to show up late after football practice and wash my face in the bathroom. This degenerate is going to end up blogging for a living.

Seems to me you're the one who doesn't tolerate contrary opinion.

honestly I prefer trannies to "dudes" like this, at least they admit they're not men

>senior photos

>le why do you care about anything it's the current year maymay

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Always go above and beyond

So what if he's a faggot? At least he's really good at it

>those fucking nails

WTF is wrong with you?

Fucking his butthole isn't gay for the one doing the fucking as well. Only the one on the receiving end is gay.

>His final school potos

FFS Daily Mail, get it together...

mark my words, that guys going to have his own reality show and makeup line and be rich as shit in 3 years

>Values masculinity
>Leftist

Pick one