Falling for the keto meme

>Falling for the keto meme

I admit I fell for it and ended up unconscious in an emergency room after 3 weeks in. I feel bad.

>making these threads

I ate keto for over 6 months and all that happened is I dropped a few pounds. You're just dying.

I did drop some weight.
I just resumed a normal diet and everything went back to normal.
Maybe it just wasn't for me, I don't know, but I never want to experience that ever again. Just before losing consciousness, I really thought I was going to die, and I'm glad I was with my parents on that night.

Ok but that has nothing to do with keto and is probably a serious medical condition. I find it hard to believe you blacked out, landed in a hospital, and they just went 'welp probably your weird internet diet' and didn't do any kind of follow up.

Your argument is the same shit I read on dozens of other websites. According to keto-ers, it's never about keto.
And yet, I was perfectly healthy before keto and I'm perfectly healthy now that I've stopped it. And I passed out 3 weeks in. Just like many other people who comment on said websites.
I'm not saying keto is inherently bad, just don't pretend it can't provoke some serious issues in some otherwise perfectly healthy people.

If not eating carbs makes you black out then no, you're not perfectly healthy. I'm perfectly healthy, and I could have done keto much longer, but I missed spaghetti. A tiny change to your diet shouldn't cause you to almost die.

I 100% confirm that you passed out due to your probably-too-low calorie intake as oposed to the fact that those calories were less than 10% carbs. You were some fag trying to cut at a 2600 cal deficit because you're impatient and when you blacked out on your lmao1.5pl8 squat 1rm you blamed it on fat and protons when in reality you're just autistic.

Keto isn't a tiny change in a diet when you're eating high-carb since you're born. Good for you if keto worked great.

Actually, I wasn't even at deficit during the first two weeks and started a 300 kcal deficit on the third. I had no access to a gym for a month before, so no, I didn't blacked out because of an intense work-out.

Then we've come full circle to you blacked out because you have a serious disease unrelated to keto

Is your body made of shitty spare parts or something? What kind of a beta pussy loses consciousness from eating a little less sugar?

>Did keto and carb cycled
>Got fucking awful gout
>Absolutely terrible pain for 5 days and couldn't walk normally for a while
FUCK

Which king are you descended from

You would make a wonderful psychanalyst.

Apparently, me and a lot of other people who commented on dozens of keto forums all over the internet.

>You would make a wonderful psychanalyst.
Yes I know
>dozens of keto forums all over the internet.
show us these posts cause I've never once heard of this

why are some people on here so mad at keto?

What did keto ever do to you guys?

Are these shitposters just butt hurt vegans?

Don't play dumber than you are, just type "passing out on keto diet" or any other variant in Google and you'll find countless posts.

I'm not mad at keto, I just think it's not for me.

yeah but every keto thread people mock it and the very existence of this thread is proof of anti-keto shitposters.

Ok all I'm saying is nothing about the mechanics of a keto diet should cause you to pass out. It should not happen in a healthy person. This leaves us with 3 options:
>You have an unrelated condition you're refusing to disclose, which possibly interacted poorly with your change in diet.
>You did it wrong. You counted you kcals wrong and where eating way less calories than you reported, or you became very dehydrated, or lied about not being on a massive deficit to save face.
>You're some kind of anti-keto shill, making up an unlikely story full of holes for an unknown reason (I find this unlikely).

Options 1 and 3 are out, since I'm sure I have no medical condition, and I have nothing against keto, which I read a lot about and enjoyed the results for the time I had no problems with it.
As for option 2, I'm not trying to lie or hide anything. Hell, if I understood why I had such a terrible episode, I would hop back on the diet immediatly while being more careful.
I really can't see what I did wrong, calories were counted, hydration was high, salt/potassium intake was high. Almost no keto flu, no digestive problems after the initial diarrhea, everything was great until that night, really. And I don't know what went wrong. All I know is that resuming eating carbs kicked me out of the painful state I was in.

Then I don't know what to tell you. The only thing I can suggest is trying it again and seeing what happens, but that would just be for curiosity's sake.
Did you pass out in the middle of a lift? Even if you were hydrating, it's still possible to become dehydrated. Dehydration plus exertion usually equals floor.