Skinny guy problems

>tfw you start working out as a skeleton and you use all your noob-gains just to become a dyel.

>tfw you work out for years only to get to the point where people just reach with just a few months of effort.

>tfw you can hardly progress on any major lifts anymore, just takes a month to put 5 pounds on your bench but you can only bench like 160 pounds.

>tfw people still call you slim, skinny etc.

Skinny starters, share your feels. :\

Other urls found in this thread:

weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you were fat the process would've taken you at least an extra 5 months. We're able to bulk from teh start but fat niggas have to cut to an acceptable bodyfat percentage and then start bulking

Eat more, wanker
I know the struggle, but in the bright side you don't have the lifelong battle with food additiction that most fatties start out with
Also, even if you're small, you'll look good without a shirt relatively quickly (6-12 months)

Listen to this guy.

I was exactly like OP, and then I just started eating more and more. Loads of chicken. Just eat more, and when you do not feel like eating more, keep eating.

You will see a difference in less than 2 months

I have hyperthyroidism, I eat a lot just so I don`t lose any weight. I have to eat like a pig to gain weight and I already fucked up my stomach eating too much sugar.

I will never make it...

skelly af here
I cant wear tshirts or shorts. Last year i spend the summer sweating in a hoody... This year (hitting the gym for the past 11 month) i was wearing a tshirt for the first time. Im still skinny af and feel ashamed but it felt good. People are telling me i made gains but im a skeltal still. I think it will take another 2 years until i can go swimming again and wear tshirts without crying.

Yeah my advice would also be eating more, wanker. But you think about others too much, just know that you're the best version of your self that you can be, and you will keep on progressing. After all this is a solo sport.

Is it true that the skinnier you start, the skinnier you will be when you truly stop linear progression? Or do skinny starters have the potential to linear progress for longer, up until they finally reach the point where a normal person would stop?

>tfw you work out for years only to get to the point where people just reach with just a few months of effort.

For me , I started off as a 55kg skelly (180cm height). Made my most progress in the first few months then started stalling out. I reached 72kgs in 3 years with around 12-13%. So pretty much yeah, where you will end up with noob gains depends on where you start.

I could barely bench an empy bar and now I can bench about 70-75 kgs for reps. Pretty sure if I started off benching 50kgs, I could bench 2-3 plates right now.

>eating sugar

>how to skinny fat 101

Fuck, this doesn't make me feel good. Of course, everyone will just say "hurrr eat more" even though once you really stall, eating more will do nothing more than putting on fat.

>waaaa I eat so much
Stfu nigger, count your calories and eat at a 500 calorie surplus

lol, I used weight gainers, one shake in mornings and in evenings for like 2 thousand calires. I ve eaten like 4 thousand calories a day and could put on only like 2 pounds a month and that ended up fucking up my stomach in the process.

rate my bulk fellow skellies
gone from 140 to 170 lbs in a year
Am I still skelly?

I feel you, this is after 2 years of gym going from skeletor

This so much. Skinny is literally the best mode to start at.

nah not skinny anymore... but your bf seems a bit high... U bulked dirty didnt you?
;:^o

DAILY REMINDER
that fatties literally just have to pick a program and cut and they'll look like chiseled greek gods in 9 months while a skelly needs to bulk-cut-bulk-cut into oblivion and maybe look somewhat passable after 2 years

Hells yeah, I imagine it will be much easier to build muscles out of fat.
I'm really looking forward to my first cut next year.
The most difficult thing isn't lifting several times a week, its eating more than enough every day
tbqh fa.m

this pic is half year old

You literally cant build muscle out of fat. You gain fat whenever you gain muscle, and you lose muscle whenever you lose fat. Having more fat only makes the process of gaining muscle slower, because you will have periods in which you cut, thus not gaining any muscle or even losing some.

I started as quite skellymode,but after about 3years i could say ive escaped skeletons.

My lifts aint that high tho,but im more into visible muscles etc

>while a skelly needs to bulk-cut-bulk-cut into oblivion

This cracked me up.

But, sadly, it's true.

I have never bulked. I dont like the idea of it
Always eaten just overall "healthy" foods,although i do eat garbage and drink from time to time,and still would say i have a good physique

I'm confus

how do you not skinny fat? I'm skinny but with a little bit of a belly atm. wat do

>I imagine it will be much easier to build muscles out of fat
that's not how it works user

it will be like that forever. quit if you dont want to do it. im in it for the fun.

well stop eating thyroid.jpg

is an obvious troll. In order to build muscle, you must eat a caloric surplus, meaning that you will also gain abit of fat. In order to lose fat, you must eat a caloric deficit, meaning that you will also lose abit of muscle.

For beginners and steroid users gaining muscle while losing fat is possible to a certain small amount, but needless to say. "eating too much calories (gaining muscle) and eatint too little calories (losing fat)" dont go very well together. Every bit of fat you need to lose severly hinders your ability to gain muscle.

The idea of converting fat to muscle is very veyr very outdated and was never based on any science in the first place. Its pretty common knowledge these days. 99% of people who make a reaction like are a troll, because really pretty much everyone knows gaining muscle and losing fat dont go really well together.

If it makes you feel any better I'd do you, n-no homo

Fuck this, should I just get on gear?

So fucking tired of being thin even after working my ass off.

This
With the caveat it is possible to still gain muscle and lose fat if you balance your diet near perfect, but will still be less effective than just picking one.

I'm not a troll. just giving a psa
I said nothing about the validity of bulking and cutting and calories theory.
I just highlighted a difference between fat and skiny lifters.
learn2read

Well, sure you should. If you just want to be musclular but dont feel like doing alot of effort, steroids are perfect for that situation.

>be fat
>spend first year pretty much on a perma cut
>finally get to bulk a bit to make progress
>can rep 2pl8 on the bench
>still look like shit because I have still too much fat

all this muscle is useless without ~10% bf

>use all your noob gains
There is not a set amount of lbs of noob gains. If you start weaker, your noob gains will just last longer.

If you are not a troll then you are just very stupid. Fatties literally need to cut for sometimes 1 or 2 years before they even get to the starting point of where a skinny person starts.

Being fat basicly forces you to have a super long cut before you can even start to gain muscle. And after that super ultra long cut, you can start the same endless bulk cut cycle like skinny people.

Also, long term cutting (what fatties must do) is pretty much guaranteed to damage/change your metabolism, so even after their super long cut, their ability to gain muscle is lower than that of an average or skinny person.

You gotta eat more. I'm not nearly as bad as you but I have the same problem. Just gotta count your calories and stuff your face until you reach your quota.

who /extremelythinwrists/ here?

After not progressing in months despite lifting shit weights I've decided to give up. Apparently there's no point in training for me.

You must be new.
I see people everyday on cbt's and other threads showing amazing physiques after 1 or 2 years of cutting from being fat
Mind you I'm not talking fucking obese hamplanets, I'm talking fat.
they have the mass to move more weight and constantly lose fat while building muscle at a much higher rate

Does a thin wrist equal having trouble making gains? Is there a connection?

Skinny into skinny fat into built fat into aesthetic

So should skinny fat guys cut or bulk? I'm still confused

>I see people everyday on cbt's and other threads showing amazing physiques after 1 or 2 years of cutting from being fat
Are you sure those people werent fat from bulking+lifting previously?

Theoretically, the amount of muscle you can build in 2 years of lean bulking from a skinny starting point, is way way way larger than the amount of muscle you can build during a 2 year caloric deficit permacut.

There is no fucking way on earth that if you take 2 people with equal genetics and effort, that 1 is abled to build more muscle during a 2 year long deficit than a 2 year lean bulk.

Thin wrists/ankles are of the best predictors of shit performance both in terms of hypertrophy and strenght, unfortunately.

I just wish I had not even begun, it was a waste of time. Better focus on stuff I'm good at.

selective perception, there are just as many skinny guys that look great after 1-2 years. it really isnt that big of a difference either way usually overweight people have better genetics to build muscle whereas skinny people can stay lean easier. Both has advantages and disadvantages.

Noone really knows that, opinions differ. I personally would recommend lean bulking i guess. That way you are abled to gain as much muscle mass as possible without constantly making yourself so fat that you need another 5 month period cutting in which you dont make any gains. The main mistake skinny fat people make is bulking on too many kcal, and cutting on too low kcal. That way youll keep cycling without ever making any real gains.

S T E R O I D S

Hmm. I have kinda small wrists and i indeed am quite small and weak relative to how long and how seriously i lift.. fugg

Been lifting for 3 years, started as a 51kg skelly with a shitty frame. Now I'm 69kg still look like shit (I only look decent when dressed)

Fuck off skinny, I've had to sacrifice gains for fat loss since I was obese.

Your progression is just eating clean over TDEE and going ham and you'll be fine.

>in 2 years time fats and skinnies build the same amount of muscle
this is objectively wrong

why do people bulk? to have more mass and be able to move more muscle.
oh really, you mean that mass that fatties already have on em? that makes them hit 1234 in 8 months as opposed to struggling to put on weight, stall every 3 workouts because you were built as a skinny fuck?
yeah

What makes you think that fat people have alot of muscle mass? They might have abit more leg muscles due to carrying themselves, but the amount of extra upper body muscle mass has to be absolutely be minimal compared to an average person.

kinda small wrists = ?

Try this

weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

I meant this
* to have more mass and be able to move more weight

That doesnt explain anything about your assumption that fat people have significantly more muscle mass than average people.

170cm/5'7" prince of manlet. Started Auschwitz 50kg a few years ago. Did SS and one liter of milk/day, reached 60kg after a few months. Stopped lifting consistently for two years but started lifting seriously again before summer and doing PPL, currently at 70kg. My lifts are still pathetically low, eating always feels like a struggle since I can so easily fall back into habits of just skipping meals, I still feel small... But I can look at progress pictures and feel pride and see objective growth that my psyche still refuses to acknowledge. It's a long and hard road, you just gotta keep putting in the work.

On one hand starting skelly is hell, but being a manlet at least gives me fairly quick gains. I feel sympathy for the skelly lanklets.

are you literally mentally challenged?
MASS=/=MUSCLE MASS you mongrel
jesus fucking christ

I dont think its that strange that i assumed you meant muscle mass.... If you dont mean muscle mass, then what the hell do you mean?? Are you claiming that fat mass magically also makes you stronger?

Ill have to agree with . If you werent refering to muscle ,then that only makes what you wrote alot stranger and more stupid.

If, in the same sentence, I use the words muscle and mass separately why would I mean the same thing?
jesus isnt school back? fucking do some reading compr
>Are you claiming that fat mass magically also makes you stronger?
>then that only makes what you wrote alot stranger and more stupid.
why do you think powerlifters get ultra fat to progress and break records? why do strongmen always have a lot of fat on em?
because it helps move more weight.
You guys are really showing how new you are btw

>why do you think powerlifters get ultra fat to progress and break records? why do strongmen always have a lot of fat on em?
Because they dont care about looking good and thus they perma bulk without ever cutting. I thought this was pretty common knowledge by now. If you arent new yourself, yet you actually think that fat magically makes you strong, then you arent a particularly clever individual.

>Because they dont care about looking good
jesus h christ...
>yet you actually think that fat magically makes you strong
sure thing bud

Is this good or am I hopeless?
I still got 3-4 inches of gains to make.

the reason they are fat is because fat is a side product of bulking, and thus becoming strong. The fat itself doesnt actually make you stronger

EAT MORE

LIFT MORE INTENSELY

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

JESUS MAN JUST STOP COMPLAINING AND CHANGE YOURSELF

FUCK MAN STOP BEING A BITCH

THIS IS A SELF IMPROVEMENT BOARD NOT I STARTED A SKINNY FUCK TOO, JUST GO OUT AND CHANGE IT

EAT MORE, EAT BETTER, DID I SAY EAT MORE? TRAIN HARDER, PULL HARDER IF DEADLIFTS FAIL, PUSH HARDER, IMPROVE YOUR FORM, BRACE YOUR CORE HARDER, TENSE YOUR LATS

CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE, DO DIFFERENT THINGS, ALWAYS KEEP KICKING ASS

FUARK YOU LOSER

really tho man you're a faggot. Stop complaining. 3.5 years ago I was in the hospital with a severely damaged erector spinae due to Royal marine work, but now I'm participating in my countries national championship in powerlifting

Tldr stop being a bitch you cunt and go kick ass

Fucking faggot

>pic related, 210 squat

>says my muscular max is 200 lbs

I really fucking hope this is true. I started about half a year ago in gravelord skelly mode (5'9, 112 lbs) and have so far gained about 17 or 18 lbs, if I could make it to fucking 200 lbs I would be so damn happy.

then why dont they eat enough calories just to build muscles and not get all that extra fat?
ugh...

TFW do GOMAD for 2 months(4500 calories total) and although I gained 23lbs people still tell me to eat more when they see my pic.

Those calculators are all bullshit anyway, Arnold had small wrists and he's one of the GOAT. Lift, eat and don't worry about shit you can't change brah.

Thin wrists checking in

This is my progress but my wrists/forearms have not changed at all.

>tfw have to wear t-shirts with relatively short sleeves so that people can maybe think that I kind of lift

I just Started to roid fuck that shit
Inb4 hurr roiding for this
I dont wanna waste anymore Time

Nah. Your mind isn't right.

If you eat big the gains keep coming.

I started at 117lbs of TopSkelly. Probably smaller than just about anyone except other extreme cases.

My gains are still linear and good.

Literally, work harder. Train hard every workout and eat big every day. Nobody got big by doing the minimum.

>You want to be 185 lbs and shredded?
>Put in 185lbs and shredded worth of work

How many years have you been working out and what s your weight and bf % right now?

>get confused as a girl
>get teased for it
>start lifting
>gain minimal muscle mass in two years
>get told I now have a girly figure

Trap life choose you

My very first memory of going to the gym is a guy helping me to push the bar (0 plates) away from me at the bench . He told me I should start with the 10 lbs barbells while holding a laugh.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Inconsistently for about 4 years.

The last year I have made the biggest gains. I've put on 20lbs and have stayed relatively lean.

5'11"
170lbs
14-15% bf

nice ricebowl dude
I also have thin wrists, what was your weight when you started?

woah.........

Just dont over do it, because you know what is easier than lifting? eating like a pig cus bulking.
Chances are you could easily drop the whole liftan ordeal BUT controlling your pigu mouth is waaaaaaay harder.
Then you will end up with an "average" caloric intake way beyond your basal rate.

I should know.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

a-a-am i out of skelly-mode yet, my skinny brethren?

Lol I started skeleton 6 months ago. Gains were so easy and smooth. Sounds like you need to eat more.

>I'm not a troll. just giving a psa
>I said nothing about the validity of bulking and cutting and calories theory.
>I just highlighted a difference between fat and ski

Former skelly here, was 5'11'' 150lbs for most of my life. After lifting for 8years got up to 160lbs. Got up to 180lbs in 4months eating around 4000cals a day (~150g protein). My normal appetite is complete shit, so I could not keep the weight on, went down to 165lbs. Went on juice (300mg Test-E/week), gained 10lbs in 3 weeks because my appetite shot through the roof.

>300mg/week
>what?

Yeah no homo but only if we go on a date first

this

It crosses my mind every fucking day, just afraid of all the side effects

Skinny fat here.
I don't even know how I'm supposed to start

70kg for 170cm is pretty good man
75kg 183 here and normies think I look great

>implying skinny isnt the best place to start

5 months in my bench is already way over my bodyweight and my bf is still low. A fatty fuck would never be able to say this.

>tfw don't need to do very much work at all to get to ottermode and make young sluts wet
>tfw don't need to lift at all to be generally attractive
>tfw best starting point

Get rekt, fat stuff

ottermode with thick neck but no delts
pelicanmode

I'm 68kg, 6'0".

Literally never lifted a weight in my life.

Wondering if I should start with starting strength or stronglifts?

> lost 70 lbs but still no abs
> work out daily to keep the fat away feeling like I accomplished something great
> change diet get some abs creeping in
> Mom gasps about HOW SKINNY I am as if I have cancer
> guy at gym I have never talked to ever recommends a magazine called "Hardgainer" without me asking
> loose all motivation

Nothing that GOMAD can't fix.

>Skele 150lbs
>Bulk to 175lbs over summer while away from all friends
>Come back to school
>Basically all my friends mention my new size
>Feels good

>Oneitis says I look the same

What was the fucking point