Fell for the IIFYM meme

Convince me to "eat clean" Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html
draxe.com/vitamin-b12-benefits/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263176.php
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/25/9-fiber-health-benefits.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clean eating is a meme. If humans were meant to eat clean, all clean foods would be cheap.

I feel better when I eat clean

Empty carbs make you even more hungry therefore making you buy more fast food, capitalists know that and is the reason why actual food is more expensive.

Only reason to eat clean is that dirty foods are generally high as fuck in calories.

Pretty much every ingredient behind a fast food counter is designed to make you supersize your meal. For instance, trans fat inflames the gut, potentially impairing the body's ability to produce appetite-controlling neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, Dr. Decotiis says. Meanwhile, the GI tract absorbs high fructose corn syrup (commonly found in buns, condiments, and desserts) quickly, causing insulin spikes and even bigger hunger pangs. Lastly, fast food's huge helpings of salt can spur dehydration. And with symptoms that closely mimic those of hunger, it's easy for dehydration to trick you into thinking you need to go back for seconds.

"Everyone knows the difference between dirty and clean foods, so I don’t have to explain the obvious…or do I? My favorite response to questions about how to eat clean is, “Wash your food.” The biggest problem with discussing foods in these terms is that there’s no clear definition of clean or dirty. The difference might seem obvious, but a closer look shows that it’s far from clear-cut. The confusion is compounded when clean eating is preached as the best way to optimal health and body composition."
simplyshredded.com/research-review-the-dirt-on-clean-eating-written-by-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon.html

life is unclean
women are unclean

keep eating shit faggot, see what happens

In what way brah?

>fuller after meals because you can eat bigger portions
>more active
>better endurance
>feel less exhausted while working out
>sleep better
>better skin

eating healthy has lots of benefits

*no evidence to support any of those claims

Because you're not a teenager anymore. Cancer, balding, diabeeetus, whatever else should be a constant fear in the back of your head.

Are you an absolute retard?

They're dirt cheap outside shitty countries like America.

Eating shit foods promotes weird bacteria growth
that bacteria then starts hijacking your nervous system to make you eat more shit

eating shit food makes you a bitch to shit eating bacteria

Diet and gut: doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01009.x.

Diet and learning ability: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.05.016

why the fuck should anybody take the time to convince you?

You either want to do it or not, nobody here cares about your diet, just get on with it you bitch.

well you get more micronutrients, if you want to read up on individual benefits just google what stuff like zinc, vitamins, fiber and other stuff does for you.

>B12
draxe.com/vitamin-b12-benefits/

>Zinc
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263176.php

>Fiber
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/25/9-fiber-health-benefits.aspx

you could go on and on and on with this stuff. if you eat a shit diet you are gonna be difficient in atleast one of these and therefore feel worse.

Fuck the micro-nutrient angle. A high sugar diet fucks up your memory. Eating like a fatty will make you think and behave like a fatty

The comment with the quote about how to classify 'eating clean' was fairly spot on.
With no information about what you would consider 'clean' or 'dirty' it's hard to distinguish what your current diet may be lacking or having too much of.
It also depends on what your goals are, if you're bulking eating 'clean' may actually inhibit your ability to gain a sufficient number of calories. If you're cutting eating 'dirty' may mean you can only have two or three meals a day which could lead to long periods without food where you feel intense hunger.

Lads will eating healthy make me less mentally retarded. I am serious. Always been dumb and am getting dumber by the year now that I am NEET. I feel like a zombie.

Beeing neet makes you a retard

Shitting used to be the most anoying time of the day for me when I ate like joeysworldtour. The shit was creamy, slimy, hard to push out, hard to clean my asshole, used half a roll.

2 days after completely switching into clean, low fat food I started to only shit solid brown balls, wiping my ass would leave the paper blanco.

Never ever ever again!

t. Self Hating American. Every first world country has a cost/quality problem with food. Go to England and try to spout this shit with a straight face