Just a little reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you...

Just a little reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic'meme.
You WILL look like a gian baby.

Don't believe me ? Respond with to any person who advocates strength training with 'post your physique' and they WILL stop responding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2hptK-M60O4?t=7s
goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=7856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least it looks better than what I currently look like.

stop this meme... just google candito and check images, hes a beast

This guy is n00b as fuck, he would look like shit regardless of his program

>World class powerlifter
>Noob
wew lad

What the fuck did you say about me?

he looks like a giant baby

a tall guy with a good frame would get so much more pussy than him, excluding faces

are you memeing me rn

>THIS is the body you WILL get
I hope so. I could do without the Chun Li thighs though.

>natty
>world class anything

this was before his cut

he looks a lot better now

OP is a fag

Somehow he managed to look even worse.
>that shitty everything but legs
>looks like an angry baby when cuts

its fine for me

I advocate strength training.
Pic related it's me 6 months in.

At least he looks better than you OP.

"good form, pupper"

oh, this thread again

Awful.

You're weird. Judging by the height of the bathroom sink, you're definitely no manlet. But you look all compact like a manlet. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise because you're tall but not a lanklet and can get gains more quickly than us lanklets.

Post your body OP

does he have gyno?

I'm 5'10 so very average, which I'm content with

He looks like that because he has weird proportions, not because of the program. If you put him on a bodybuilding program, he wouldn't look much better.

>'strength training will make you aesthetic'

literally no one says that you retard. However strength training does builds the foundation for proper hypertrophy training and has a very high synergy with hypertrophy training. The more weight you can lift, the faster you build muscles. Which is why you will never find a shredded athlete or bodybuilder who is as weak as you are.

>proper hypertrophy training

But what is a proper hypertrophy training routine?

legs are way out of proportion regardless tho

8-12 reps ya dangus

I agree 100 percent with op and I have more expericne then 90 pecent of this board

Lifted bro split for the first 10 years of liftuh
>sick v taper
>amazing arm to waist ratio
>look like a lean alpha male that can power fuck women all night

Friend finally talked me into doing deadlifts and upping squats all the time

>fast forward 1 year
>My stomach, hips, and general mid section even when cut is just huge and blocky
>with a shirt on i just look like a fat fuck, even if I have abs underneath

DONT DO IT

Post body you lying dyel faggot

>10 years

Wew

we are not your parents, we see through your lies David

>being aesthetic is everything in life

>Falling for the "You can't make gains on a strength program" meme

Awful, looks like a girl

Nice. Keep going and gaining mass.

>that body
You'd make a nice trap since you lack them.

this is an even better powerlifter, who has done an extremely sport specific powerlifting program back to back for years and hasnt done a bicep curl for 2 years

you think you look better than this?
with clothes on?

dream on

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You do realize that hypertrophy is a joke right? You don't get big on hypertrophy, you get big injecting bath tub chemicals and dicking around in the gym with baby weight for 12 reps.

Trying to get aesthetic without good lift numbers from strength will just make you disappointed. That or you'll just be a weak bitch because you have so much non-contractile tissue where actual muscle should be.

pic related has women's ideal male body on the left (average male body on the right).

What do you all have to say about that?

>World class powerlifter
Where? In the OP? I don't see one

Achievable natty?

What is some stuff besides curls and lat pulldowns that I can combine with strength training for aesthetic gains ?

He needs to stop wearing white underwear

Veeky Forums, please actually learn what gyno is

hes natty
atleast I believe he is
he says he is
and hes being drug tested
and he gets zero pay for what he does
and he doesnt really look juiced up

Well for some people

Not for most.

youtu.be/2hptK-M60O4?t=7s

In the OP
goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=7856

Can you please use a word to describe these people? :^^^^^)

>Div
>J
>J

I dig it.

Yet looks like shit. This should be enough to discourage anyone to train for strength

Lmao candito looks exactly like the one on the right

Maybe I lift to be strong and not to look good you stupid nigger

seeThat honestly "looks like shit"? I would concede that he may not be as impressive as someone who exclusively lifts and focuses on aesthetics/hypertrophy.

But at least that guy has some sick fucking strength to back it up. I'd sooner look one point less attractive if it meant lifting double the weight of someone else.

If you walk into the gym and see someone smaller lifting double your PR you're literally getting cuck'd.

>I'd sooner look one point less attractive if it meant lifting double the weight of someone else.
I don't get why so many people on here actually train for strengh. It's the dumb.

When are you ever going to actually use it? Seriously?
Posters will say
>to impress girls, I don't want to be asked to lift something and not be able to and look like a pussie.
Well in a way you are saying you lift for other people.
>I lift for myself and my own health
SS and lifting heavy really isn't near as healhty and active as a more frequent routine with more cardio. Lifting heavy for years will eventually fuck up your joints even with proper form. Enjoy being able to dead 500lbs and also enjoy having a wrecked back as an elder.
Think I'm kidding?
>I don't want to be weak
Stop compensating. No one realy cares about how much you can lift other than faggots who do SS. Seriously they are the worst type of lifters and think numbers actually mean something in life. If you aren't a professional powerlifter why actually try to lift so much?
You aren't realy using your strengh ever
And no bein strong does not mean being a better fighter.

I think all peope who do SS do it just so they can feel some sort of joy about themselves. They are usually ugly and fat but as long as they are "strong" and have "muh function strengh" then they are happy with thier lives despite never being able to use thier strengh.

fucking this
lifting for strength is fucking stupid unless you're an insecure manlet who needs to prove himself to gym cuties by competing powerlifting

that or you make some beginner gains, notice you have a bit of chub, try to cut for 2 weeks, say fuck that and advocate """"Strength""""" programming

he's a powerlifter, legs are the most important.

>I don't get why so many people on here actually train for strengh.
Because it's fun you silly nigger

You do realise that he looks bad because of genetics right?

this image is about 2 years old, check him out now
stronger + more ripped

Have you heard of 'fun'?

>risking you health for 'fun'
Get on drugs or something

So all sports are pointless? Because powerlifting is safer than almost any other sport.

>muh back pain
All old people have back and joint pain.