"Yeah I workout user, you should come to my gym sometime and I can show you a thing or two"

"Yeah I workout user, you should come to my gym sometime and I can show you a thing or two"

>when the dispenser runs out of 45s

Calm down user! It's a new workout routine I'm inventing!@

It's about achieving your new balance

Why do these pictures make me so mad?

because they are getting mad gainz

Looks like fun desu

Fun is the new way to explore the gym

Am I the only one who thinks that would be a really good workout? Shit looks like it would give you the boulder shoulders

just do overhead press.

this is you at the gym isn't it?

can someone explain to me this "dispenser" thing?! Is it just a US thing? Are your plates in a vending machine?

Looks like a Planet Fitness. Not sure you're even allowed to do OHP in there

Yes, it's a new trend in American gyms.

Basically Planet Shitness got so fed up of "lunks" always slamming around the 45s that they added "plate dispensers" which make you literally pay for plates to use on the barbells.

Other commercial gyms started taking up that idea and its fucking terrible. I just hope my uni gym doesn't start adding plate dispensers on top of our already ridiculous tuition

That can't be true

You're being fedora posted. It's a meme.

It sounds bad on paper, but in practice it's manageable.

I mean the 45s only cost 25 cents, and likewise, the lighter weights cost less. So you just need to bring a handful of change or even smuggle in your own plates.

It is fucking ridiculous though. I never thought they'd be this fucking greedy

It is, that is why I cancelled my planet fitness membership. They said it was an incentive to 'not be a lunk' and penalize serious body builders

They have fucking dominoes pizza nights there

It's a joke dude

I mean, why would they put monkey bars there if I'm not supposed to swing from them?

I agree