ITT: Approved Veeky Forums Clothing

Does anyone really wear meggings at your gym? I've never seen anyone bold enough to sport them.

Always a pair of jogging shorts and a short sleeve top or vest. Or one of those string vests.

It's called compression pants

I have like 4 pairs and I wear them every session.

Fuck I wish I was swole enough to sport these.

>tfw no qt3.14s mirin my ass

Looking to buy a pair, though I can't really see wearing them at the gym. Only for running.

>when leglets/calflets wear these
kek

I train in a WL gym so yea, everyone wears them.

Also wearing underwear beneath your meggings is for fags.

They make you look like a faggot swole or not.

Compression pants are hot on thick guys. However, if you are a lanklet I do not recommend you wear them.

Bassey?

Wait, then what are meggings?

I love my compression pants and -shorts, so incredibly comfy.
I usually just rock a T-shirt over that, but I'm thinking of buying some cheaper singlets akin to the one in OP's picture, since I get awfully annoyed by the sleeves on my shirts when I OHP.

I wear compression pants under my shorts. I just take off my shorts for my leg work and throw them back on when I'm doing things that don't require lower body mobility

A girl at my gym wears these.

I have the Nike ones with the mesh over the ass/crotch and if I don't wear underwear there isn't moment where my ass crack is clearly visible when I bend over or squat

took this pic last year. dont have these pants anymore because they got too tight. really comfy

>tfw still a turbomanlet

>turbo manlet

At exactly what height is that? Doesn't invalidate your legs bro. Looking swole.

>those short legs

5'8

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do comfortable sports bras exist? Should I just wear a regular bra? I feel like I can't fucking breathe in any sports bra I have tried and I don't like how the sweat collects aound them.

I have A cups so I'm not too in need of something to stop them moving around, but I also would like the option of taking my shirt off (people do this right? like just use their sports bra as their only top when exercising?)

halp

pics with each so we can help u senpai

wtf are you a hobbit?
>you don't even realize how stupid that looks

holy shit the bench is halfway up his thighs

>what is perspective

roughly at knee height

Don't ever reply to me again unless you're at least 6'1.

Bonds sports bras are pretty comfy

Bonds make great underpants too.

I buy stuff from Pumpchasers because they're good quality and look good for not a lot of money

p-post more legs qt

sports bras should be easier to find at your size. i wear 2 to the gym and my gyno still spills out while benching :|

I wear em, who gives a fuck

They feel good training in and definitely easier to do mobility in.

I don't but the gym is the only place where something like that is even remotely acceptable.

the gayest thing ever

this photo convinced me to never wear them

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>5'6

whys that m8

Your gf wants her yoga pants back.

Thanks, I'll take a look at those

Handsome man, indeed.

Lose weight then they won't be so tight

Exactly user...

>and my axe!

Do you faggots wear anything under the leggins or is it just your dick and then the leggings. Thinking of getting some once i complete my cut.

thanks for the ab workout

I weigh about 105lbs, user. Losing weight is the opposite of what I want to do.

No legs shit skin

DESIGNATED

Top fucking manlet

I just got these new pants from amazon, but my little brother said I looked gay. Is it true? Wasted 15 dollars

The hulk would wear these if he raved