Which church is biblically correct

Please don’t be biased and try and give a fair objective opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpNCXEj9Hy0
youtube.com/watch?v=H7AvHOKFc9c
youtube.com/watch?v=VTrMpWb7JSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sunni Islam

Thai Forest Tradition. It's what the old ones would recommend.

Shinto

CATHOLICISM, ORTHODOXY, PROTESTANTISM, ARE SECTS OF A SINGLE CHURCH —JUDEOCHRISTIANITY.

Suomenusko

Esoteric Cthuluism and Elder God worship

Cult of Kek

Hussites.

>Pope asks to be made head of all churches
>Reasonably,the patriarch tells him to fuck off
>Pope throws a hissy fit and splits the churches
There's your origin story c*tholics

The one where I'm from

shut the fuck up

there are different bibles

Latter-Day

Russian old believers

Oh snap, what a coincidence! Me too, brah!

protestants are shit desu

The only correct church is the one that [spoiler]burns[/spoiler] [spoiler]in your heart[/spoiler]

But seriously
1. protestant
2. catholic
3. orthodox
4. islam
5. jew

The Order of Dumas

The Esoteric Order of Dagon

Why do I picture you in my head as a parrot?

Why would to throw "biblically" there?
Correct means correct already. Truth is truth. Are you a protestant or something?
People saying "The Valars co-made the world" are Silmarillionically correct, it doesn't mean they are right.

>Any part of Protestantism being anything more than a tool of consolidation by it's patron monarch
Nah.

Unironically Protestantism.
The only one who doesn't automatically at it's core defy one of the Ten Commandments.

It's not that hard desu.

>The only one who doesn't automatically at it's core defy one of the Ten Commandments.
you mean Adventists, who obey the sabath commandment?
Otherwise all other protestants don't give a damn about sabath.

What is Catholicism?

at least catholic church could work as a third party between a ruler and ruled, being independent from each of them, mediating and calming conflicts

of course altar-throne alliance also happened so here we are

I think you mixed up the Protestant and the atheist

Are you kidding me? Where are you from?

so protestants in your country celebrate sabbath, on saturdays?
I mean adventists do that, yeah, but lutherans, baptists and the rest do that too?

Oh, you meant it that way. No they don't.
Still I think that's a lesser crime than maken effigies.

>Still I think that's a lesser crime than maken effigies.
Yeah, like, prohibition against idols is the 2nd and sabbath is the 3rd commandment*
Big difference, right, that's so obvious which one is greater and which is lesser...

* - numbering depends on interpretation, but sequence holds nonetheless

>Changing a day and still honouring the commandment is the same as blatanly ignoring it and worshipping a cult-image.

Whew lad.

>Changing a day and still honouring the commandment
one of those two don't match, bro

would you in the same way change bread to chips and wine to Fanta? would that be still honoring the Jesus' commandment? would that be a big deal or no?

Why would you think you can change a day and it's all good? Are you eager to change other commandments? "Respect your uncle" so you can disrespect a dad and still be good? It doesn't work that way.

This may be the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Eastern Orthodox.

Yazidism?

may it be
but seriously, why do you believe that not celebrating sabbath (which is one of the first commandments) isn't big deal, but bowing to idols is? They were given one after the other, in one list which is considered extremely important.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that idol worship isn't right. But if someone proclame that Ten Commandments are so important, then why keeping the sabbath isn't? Because if you change the sabbath commandment, why not change idol prohibition commandment?

Because one is simply changing the day on which you praise the Lord because of Jesus' revival.

The other is blatantly ignoring a Commandment and literally praying to others than God,

>simply changing the day
there's nothing simple about it
it's just as simple as changing bread to chips really, it's ignoring the order of things

>literally praying to others than God
Catholics pray to God, not to idols
still - as I said, I do not approve idol cult, but that's what they will tell you. Just as you say that changing a day isn't big deal, the same way praying to God before a statue of the said God isn't a big deal. Same logic. You feel all right when not upholding sabbath commandment, Catholics feel all right when praying before images. So... why don't you check your own eye first?

So you are ignoring the fact that Jesus came to earth and changed a 'couple of things'?

>So you are ignoring the fact that Jesus came to earth and changed a 'couple of things'?
Well, arguments for icon cult used on Second Council of Nicea in 787 (against iconoclasm) were EXACTLY that - incarnation of Jesus changed the order of things.

They argued that because before Christ God didn't have a body, He couldn't be praised by idols. But because the Word took flesh, God had a body, so icons were all right.

Same logic, do you see that?

Correct.
The Latter-Day Saint church has more answers and makes more sense than any of the others.

>They argued that because before Christ God didn't have a body, He couldn't be praised by idols. But because the Word took flesh, God had a body, so icons were all right.

I think you are mis-interpreting me here, I was talking about the saints and their relics. Not about praising Jesus.

Besides that, Jesus did come back on sunday which, to me, sounds like a good reason to celebrate the day instead of the Shabbat.

that gottfried parrot from Aladdin too, right?

>Besides that, Jesus did come back on sunday which, to me, sounds like a good reason to celebrate the day instead of the Shabbat.
Well, according to you. But is it according to God?

All churches and religions consider themselves right because they obviously created the dogma they follow.

Saint relics are different. They are holy as they are from a saint yes, but one wouldn't pray for adoration at them. You are meant to invoke saints, not worship them

According to Corinthians: all the ones that follow Jesus.

There are seven kinds of churches written of in the first few chapters of the Revelation. Most of them have good points and bad points. One of them has only good points. One of them has only bad points.

They are all of the different kinds of churches that there are.

The one with no bad points is the church at Smyrna, holding their faith even though they were being murdered for it.

The one with no good points thought themselves rich, and in need of nothing, and finely clothed, and on top of the world. That church, that apostate church, has everything to do with the world and nothing to do with Jesus.

If you're just looking for a denomination to join, different people are attracted to different ways to worship Jesus. Some handle snakes and drink poison. I would caution against those. Some are very open and emotional and raucous; if you enjoy that, go there. Some are staid and boring and faithful and true, like the independent baptist churches. If that appeals to you, go there.

Islam for Whitey, started by a Freemason conman.

Sufi Islam is the best and you niggers know it

The best way to be shocked when you wake up in hell, you mean.

None of them.

Akhi if you disrespect Sufi Islam again I will beat you with sixty thousand shoes

It's devil worship. That angel that spoke to Mohammad?

That was the devil, who is an angel. Mohammad knew it, and almost killed himself.

Enjoy jahanam, kaffir

i just picture him as a retard

Enjoy bumping into Mohammad, screaming, in the dark, and on fire, forever, mussleman.

Literally a memeposter

If we go by church practices and tradition then no church is close to originality but the closest are probably Orthodox churches, unless you take the passage about the rock of the church to mean a papacy then Catholicism (pre vatican 2 but with vernacular bibles like how US catholics and korean catholics practiced)

Hussites are also another top contender if you take latin rites and traditions to be correct but the papacy as not correct.

Protestants are literal heretics
Mormons are only christians by technicality
Nestorians and Copts have strange theology
And the rest are huge memes

Whoa, Schlomo, be less obvious.

Orthodoxy.

>Please don’t be biased and try and give a fair objective opinion.

Christ says to dispose of the scriptures, so no churches are Biblically correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpNCXEj9Hy0

Protestants, the others are just LARPers.

>Christ says to dispose of the scriptures, so no churches are Biblically correct.
Sauce on verse?

And you're that "imperial cult" retard with the dissonant pic and unrelated videos aren't you?

>Sauce on verse?

I have the verse posted there - he says eternal life is not in the scriptures. But here's more verses backing that up in this screenshot.

Jesus is a King, you're supposed to serve the King, not crucify it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7AvHOKFc9c

Are there any Muslim flag bearer pics?

Maybe I'm missing it, which one says this? It seems like poor interpretation.

>Jesus is a King, you're supposed to serve the King, not crucify it.

We try telling you about the jews.

There aren't enough compression artifacts in this yet

We must go deeper

>Maybe I'm missing it, which one says this? It seems like poor interpretation.

Doesn't matter - if you can't understand what is said you're not worthy of it.

>We try telling you about the jews.

Yeah, Jews going to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTrMpWb7JSI

Eastern Orthodoxy has the most historical continuity but Fundamentalist Baptists are closest to the scriptures

Reformed Presbyterianism

The commandment doesn't mention saturday

>this awkwardly added protestant flag-bearer
Nice try, protocuck.

>Which organization of priests is the most in-line with an arbitrary set of religious tenets set up by historical organizations of priests who simultaneously claimed sole authority to interpret these religious tenets

Fixed it 4 u, OP.

the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints

read the bible

>priests
not even 5 words in and you've already failed
0/10 terrible bait

"Elders," "priests," "lay preachers," it doesn't matter.

>The commandment doesn't mention saturday
yeah, and prohibition against idols doesn't mention trees and rivers so it's ok to bow to them
also this commandment does mention saturday because it commands you to celebrate a fuckin' saturday which is the day of sabbath

Jehovah's Witnesses. Not even kidding

Catharism