This is it, Veeky Forums. Newfag here. I'm going to start using protein powder...

This is it, Veeky Forums. Newfag here. I'm going to start using protein powder. How does everyone else use their powders?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3197704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cum is my brotein

Add to water, stir, drink.

Some idiots think using liquids is how you take it... Just listen to everyone else and pop a funnel in the pooper and put in 2 scoops

Betafag detected

vape them

You don't. Eat real food.

2 scoops (C'MON!) of whey and 1 5g scoop of creatine twice a day for 80g of protons and 400cals.

i put it in a blender with oats and pb, then add water and drink that blended shit

This

>I'm going to start using protein powder.
Say bye to natty gains

you can't absorb more than 30g protein at a time silly.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3197704

TL;DR
>Despite a 3-fold increase in protein and energy content, there was no further increase in protein synthesis following ingestion of 340 g of lean beef in either age group. Ingestion of more than 30 g of protein in a single meal does not further enhance the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in young and elderly.
>Ingestion of more than 30 g of protein in a single meal does not further enhance the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in young and elderly.
>Ingestion of more than 30 g of protein in a single meal does not further enhance the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis in young and elderly.

B U L L S H I T

Everyone I know uses it, then I come on Veeky Forums and people tell me not to.

I think you guys are trying to cheat me.

Get that one, it has the best calorie and protein ration

>How does everyone else use their powders?

I just have a morning shake:
-oats (I cook some once a week, and put em in the fridge. I use some everyday for my shakes)
-raw egg
-1 or 2 scoops of whey
-some frozen fruits (I go with bananas. I buy a shitload of banana once a month, peel em all, and put em in big ziploc bags that go in the freezer)
-water

Tastes really good and is perfect for morning meal when you don't have that much time.

>add water until protein is liquid
>fill syringe
>inject straight into blood stream
That's the most efficient way to get your protein fix user

>raw egg
Enjoy your salmonella

I thought it was a maximum of 40 grams per hour.

unflavored whey + diet root beer + a splash of half and half in a blender

mm mm damn tasty

Pour it into your anus with some beer bong type device. Use warm water for the max comfy. Ask gym buddies for help if you have trouble doing this by yourself.

Neat they changed their label. I bought some BF whey isolate a year ago and only used it once. Fuark it just doesn't feel healthy.

1.21 GIGASCOOPS

You don't need whey, or that much protein at all.
You need GOOD CARBS AND TO LIFT LIKE A MAN

>drinking diet soda
>drinking any soda at all
kek enjoy your aspartame

Calling bullshit on a published article because the perfidious whey shake jew and your pt dave told you that 1.5g per lb is what you need.

Get strawberry, the chocolate flavor never mixes right

it has way lower cals though

it's more like 30 grams per 2 hours.

>not being natty

Never gonna make it, cheater

This only really happens in the eldery, the prepubescent, and the immune system challenged (like HIV, I mean), usually outside of America too.

Not a big risk otherwise

I do, my man, thank you

This is wrong. You absorb every protein you eat. Muscle synthesis over time is only regulated by exercise not what you eat, but a protein deficiency will limit the synthesis.

This subjugation is poorly done and doe not measure synthesis on an hourly basis for 5 consecutive days with differen tgroups with alternating itnake partens or limits of protein intake.

>All proteins you eat gets used, eating more faster wont make it get used more.

Foods time in the Intestine digestive track limits your meal per meal protein intake to 180 grams.

Consuming 30 grams will absorb in 1 hour, 60 grams in 2 hours etc.

The limit is when you poop next time from your previous meal. Then un-absorbed protein leaves your body.

All that time effort money and equipment and they couldnt get a better trial group?

They should have had 4 groups:
1. Eat a protein-deficient diet every day, all at once,
2. Eat a protein deficient diet (same as #1) split into 4-5 meals.

3. Eat a protein surplus diet, at 1-2 times a day.
4, same as 3 but divided into 4 or 5 food sessions.

Was that so hard? Then we would know for sure.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 cups of milk, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of oats, 2 SCOOPS of Whey

You shouldn't be getting calories from whey, it should only be used to supplement your daily protein.

Y'know, I'm interested in this too.I've calculated that to start bulking I'm gonna need 3729 calories a day.
I guess I have to calculate the amount of calories whey is and reach the total by the time I go to bed.
But what about days where I don't work out?

I snort it

but you still do, on a cut the chocolate one is the best because it has half the calories, on a bulk get the banana one as it has the most

What are alternatives for those of us that can't afford to eat 4 chicken breasts and 12 eggs a day

Don't think of it as anything special. It is just protein, nothing more. In terms of your diet, just consider it another piece of meat. I have a shake maybe twice a week on average. They're most useful as a pre or post workout. If you don't have time to cook due to work or something like that, they are very convenient. I've had plenty of times I barely had time to do my workout and then go to work. So being able to make a protein shake and drink it in 2 minutes flat is a life saver. Otherwise, I'll use it when I'm low on protein for the day. This really only happens when I work a double or have all-day type plans.

So hold in poop for gains?

I mix my protons with milk

Four scoops three times a day. Gotta eat big to get big.

Iirc it's something like one in twenty eggs that even carry the bacteria, and then like you said it has to get a foothold in a weak immune system.

>12 EGGS A DAY
literally less than a dollar a dozen.
Buy the flat tray for the best value.

I mix into a tall glass if whole milk. Start my day with it, plus have one after a workout.

Uhh mate it costs me $10 a kg for chicken breast and $4 for 12 eggs, $98 a week is too much when I can spend $150 and get 4kg of protein instead

what shithole do you live in