Whiny girl rage story:

Whiny girl rage story:
I bought this best ever lunch box while travelling to UK, not advertising, it is really well thought and nice.
So, my mom washed it while I was away, and lost the removable locks and middle dressing jar. So it is completely useless now.
And the worst things, she can not seem to understand why I am angry. Because you are responsible for my stuff bitch and I expected it to be the same way I left it!!!

Either you are a few potato salads short of a picnic or this is some next-level shitposting.

Wow nice blog post fucking dumb bitch

>Because you are responsible for my stuff bitch and I expected it to be the same way I left it!!!
>you are responsible for my stuff
>you
>my

Well, not really responsible. Just don't touch it.

Just get a new one

You should sue her on Judge Jewdy.

I can't. It is not sold in my country and will take forever to get delivered if I order via the Internet.

You've put excess information in your post.

To understand the content e don't need to know:
>about family life
>anything about your identity (e.g female)
>non-essential opinions
>more than one statement about your opinion on a single thing unless important

Your wording also isn't meemy enough.

>pretty sure you're just shitposting anyway 8/10 made me respond

Do this instead:
>bought lunch box while in UK
>pic related, it's a convenient tool
>leave it with my parents
>it got washed
>all removable locks and middle dressing jar lost

Need to buy a new one, what lunch box does Veeky Forums have?

post ass bb

Okay, let's turn it into "show your lunch box" post

Not a blog, but I understand that feeling. People need to learn to keep their hands off other people's property. Especially since your mom probably acted like she was doing you a favor.

when did Veeky Forums turn into blogger?

>locking lunchboxes are not sold in my country

What kind of shithole do you live in?

Yep. She is like: what's the deal, use the tupperware.

This special locking lunchbox.
Russia.
I am bulking now and spend a lot of time outside with no food shops in close prroximity, so I HAVE to have a lunchbox and of many I had this one is really the best. Also, I am emotionally attached to things. ;_;

And yes, I am not actually a girl. I am 6'4'' man, but feel like crying now.

Don't worry bby, show me that boipussy and you'll feel better

>I am emotionally attached to things

Sounds like your mental health is on point.

Look at Cool Gear and Sistema if you're wanting fancy lunch boxes with lots of compartments

I don't know, maybe I am autistic. I like to keep things in order, hate when anyone touches it.
Actually, this one is by Sistema. I will check out Cool Gear, thanks.

waiting op...

Get a job and move out then you worthless piece of shit.
As long as you live at home and your mommy washes your shit she can do what the fuck she wants to with it and you still have no reason to talk, you grown baby.

Show some respect you moron

>Get a job and move out
why would I when I can literally pick the richest of the dozens of lonely cucks that throw themselves at me everyday and live comfortably for the rest of my life?

So many assumptions.
Well, I currently live outside the Russia, I am a student and pay for my own studies. I came back for holidays.
I haven't been living at home since I was 19 and been washing my stuff since uhmm forever? The concept of parents washing my clothes is very foreign to me. My mom actually is a hoarder and a very messy person and forbid me from cleaning the house, even if I wanted to do it and insisted. I am Ok with her ruining her place, but when she touched my stuff I got angry.

wat