Is it possible to achieve a body like and better this doing muay tai 3 times a week?

is it possible to achieve a body like and better this doing muay tai 3 times a week?
in how long?
lifting weights or running doesnt attract me that much

Like that?
Depending on your genes, frame, and effort?
Who fucking knows.
I don't have a pic and I don't know how old you are.

But it could be up to a year.

Coming from where? post CB

I thought summer is just ending

I was wrong.

yes it is, this kind of body is nothing except low body fat, many people would look like that just with proper diet

Yes it's possible she is pretty skinny and has low body fat. You'll find diet will be the biggest decider between you and this physique

That's not just low bodyfat. That's a significant amount of muscle for a natural woman.

99% chance that she's absolutely infertile right now though.

should be possible if you have a good base and solid diet.

also a quick CB could help us out making a good muay tai routine for you

have you ever seen a roiding woman?

that is a perfectly natural amount of muscle, she just has good genetics that gives her easy abs, as most girls (and people overall) will have much more "default storage" on the waist area and for someone with hardcore gut genetic it is much harder to have muscle and visible 6pack

im 18
168cm and 131lb
always been sedentary

diet tips?

Yes princess.
I fucking know that.

That's why I said "Significant amount of muscle for a NATURAL woman".

What are you even getting at?

We cant really give good diet tips if we have no idea what you look like, bro

I'm a male and I didn't achieve a body like this doing Muay Thai three times a week

These were my results after 18 months

Also, my testosterone level is 630 ng/dL so I'm actually above average for my age range

My lifting results were pretty disappointing according to Veeky Forums, but regular people think I look good. This picture was taken three years later.

You didn't go as hard as you thought you did only did it three times a week and you ate for shit.
That's what I'm seeing.

My best lifts are 335lbs DL, 210lbs bench, 135lbs OHP, 285 lbs squat (although at some point I was doing 255 for reps - I didn't do a 1 RM)

I gained a lot of weight when trying to get my lifts up and the later pic is after I cut

it seems that you posted the wrong photo accidentaly, post photo after you started lifting

"Well, obviously, you failed at (nonspecific, non quantifiable thing) , no true scotsman would look like that after (routine)!"

Please GTFO newfag

Very funny.

Not

This stopped being funny 4 years ago.

Come on. Please lurk longe rbefore posting. Hes a troll uysing old pics

Diet tip is read the fucking sticky. We have some women in our muay thai gym and only one looks like this. The others have average bodies. Same for the guys, except 3 or 4 look good because of muay thai, rest is average. If you don't put much effort in you won't get a body like that. It also depends on your insertions, fat distribution etc. If you want to train muay thai for self defence, because you want to git gud at fighting or just think it's fun you're good to go. If you want to train muay thai for the fitnes aspect and bevause it sounds cool you'll most likely quit after max half a year.

Read the sticky, short version is calculate your macros(protein,fat,carbs, etc) count every last calorie you intake (even the little stuff like cooking oil.) If you can maintain your macros and stay a bit below your your required calorie intake (Total Daily Expenditure) and keep working out you probably won't have much trouble. It's literally that easy, but the hard part is consistency.

I've already heard this one for the last 5 years

of course they're old pics, I posted pics from 2010 and 2013 - 2010 is 18 months of muay thai (0 gains), 2013 is very limited gains

not that I look any different in 2016, though

>three years of weightlifting.jpg

dat der file name.

ha ha ha
so funny.

They are the exact same pics as the ones from 4 years ago...

If you are going to do dank memes at least let them be dank. iopq was never funny.

of course they're the same pics, they're from 2010 and 2013

I can't make a point about muay thai training if I don't post my "results" from 2010.

I have other pics from that time, obviously looking equally shit

gtfo tripfag dont fucking ruin this girls thread about tai boxing. Cmon honey we dind't mean it go on ask some questions