Remember back in the day where the manlet threads where "who 6'2" masterace here?"

remember back in the day where the manlet threads where "who 6'2" masterace here?"

cbt thread

>tfw stretch marks

Manlets btfo

Nigga why are you crooked?

Please train delts

6'3
been working out for a year, not really hard
no toutien no diet.
so i decided to make myself a routien and eat better and more.

It's been my goal since roughly august 4th, the day this picturewas first taken

6'0" 190lbs

that's tinytrip in the picture. god i miss him

i don't

upper chest severely underdeveloped

>upper chest severely underdeveloped
i think you mean everything

>upper chest
also there's no such thing

mirin

upper body- fuck yes
legs- small
next cycle focus on your leg development

forgot my pic

if natty, how long you been lifting?

why do you have a generic deer drawing permanently tattooed on your arm?

>they don't know tiny
newfags get out

5'7" 170 just cut down from 195

been here for 4 months, explain?

>CBT thread
current body thread thread
That said, you could probably kick my ass in a fight

I'm getting this tattooed on my left chesticle.

again, why? why are you so basic? did you find that in google too?

R8

Disgusting skinny twink/10

Why did you post tinys body and pretend its yours???

>is in u105kg
>calls others twinks
Lmao

Jelly basement dwelling neckbeard/10

Need to work on that chest a bit mang

Ignore the other shitposter, those legs are looking good. Everything is looking good, I'd just suggest a bulk this winter so next summer you can cut hard and have an even more toned body. That or clean bulk the entire way.

Fucking nice, no homo. Stats?

5'4
63kg

Nobody lies on the internet bro.

Weight?

60 kilos
really?
will ohp help?
uwot?

>tinytrip

Verpiss dich bitte

You should wear a hat

5'7 kekekekek

6' 186lbs novice bulk here mirin'. How long did that take you?

Am I going to make it

>tfw no one knows that's tinytrip.

I've been here too long.

M I R I N
I
R
I
N

I too am slightly disappointed in myself that I was immediately able to recognize the faceless body of an anonymous guy on the internet who's body I haven't seen in years

>RIP Tiny's parents

WRECKING BALL ARMS

fixd

Shitty webcam pic but here's one. 5'9 180lbs

Jason genova
Sorta mirin
Please work shoulders, lay off the melanin lenny
Good genetics keep liftin, don't use your own program idiot
Mirin lats please work chest more
Notyou/10
Meh
Not bad, hit chest harder
Meh
Mirin beard, shit posture
>Mirin ab symmetry
Dat lower ab vein, nice legs too

Currently in rehab for my shitty chest

5'11 180 lbs

>Jason Genova

kindly go fuck yourself to death buddy

Lookin pretty good thar m8

Maybe work those forearms a bit more

Is this an order 66 mlord?

>t. DYEL

never post on my anime board again faggot

Stats? Mirin my dude

Nathan R*** LMFAO

Haha yea lol do you know me from school? Cool to see a fitizen I know, even though I don't know you.

Could I get a bodyfat % estimation?
6'2 167lbs.

I don't know how I can weigh so little and still be kind of chubby, I must have no muscle mass under there.
Headed to basic training so
I'll be low bf% after that and then I'll start lifting.

Yash and Colin year up from you. Hit up Dan E if you wanna lift hard

6'2"

Wait what? Who are these people
You'll find me lifting hard regardless famalam, but I'm always looking for someone to lift with, especially if it's heavy

we're Kenny's friends

I didn't know kenny had friends. Yash U? Don't know Dan E desu, thought Yash went to umd

Yeah Yash U, Dan goes to umbc

Remember back in the day when niggas had waves, Giselle shades, and cornbraids

Pinching pennies honeys had the high top jelly

Shootin skelly, mutherfuckas were so friendly

17-20%

Really tough to say but I would guess around 15-18 unless that's a bad photo of you.

No that's pretty fair I think, I've got love handles and tons of fat on my ass and thighs. I think I actually have a decent frame under there but I've always been skinnyfat. Time to get serious, thanks doods

so new

>5'9 (manlet)
>85kg OHP 1RM
>have pretty high confidence cause most guys in my country are my high so all good

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit...

semi mirin
put some size on
bulk/10
mirin/10
eat me brah
pulling off that shaved look
shitty lighting
not that with that pose
eat
mirin
mirin
eat moaar fag

Height?

Haven't seen this pasta before but I'd venture a guess that we get by better than /r9k/ or /mlp/.

my routien is a basic calisthenics routien.
in consists of
>pull ups
>dips
>pistole squats
>bodyweight skull krushers
i've also added in 2 sets of chin ups right after the pull ups for biceps

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

This

>that one faggot that replied to everyone

Just be yourself bro
Just gotta be confident

You have nice ab insertion,

Cut for 5 weeks following ankle injury. First time ever cutting and feels good desu.

Not bad man. Did you have to stop working out while you cut, or did you only do upper body while letting the ankle heal?

I did chest/tri and back\bi once a week each. Now I am doing a 3 day split with legs every other workout in order to catchup. Lost almost 50 lbs on my squat max.

Trying to cut the excess fat, otherwise how am I looking?

fridge/10

Mirin though. Work some lats, delts and arms and you'll be a tank

Thanks
Starting my first fraud cycle next week and hoping to fill out my lacking areas

I know the general consensus is that you can't keep gains made from roids, but I think that's just when surpassing the natural limit.

My biceps are 16 inches now.
My forearms 12.

Let's say they blow up to 22 and 16 respectively I don't think I'm crazy to believe they'd level off to 19 and 14.

I think I saw you in fraud, didn't you have a better pic where you were lower bf%

6'0
1 year
Starting 5/3/1 BBB looks fun

Fucken newfriends, i miss tiny

Yeah after my cut in June.
Basically frauding because I just gain fat on bulks.

Right now I am doing my best to cut as much fat as possible before pinning so I limit estro sides.

I think I'm at the limit as is.

Btw pretty good slim build but ffs don't post your face on Veeky Forums, especially with that kind of picture!

End of bulk. 3 months after following pic.

hahhahaha holy shit i know you

what's my name then?

best of luck man!

No offense, but you look both small and badly proportioned

What were you doing in the gym?

Bulk or slow cut? Going for aesthetics

sorry
5'11
175lb

My goal body desu. Natty?