I'm Not gonna make it. None of you are

I'm Not gonna make it. None of you are.

Been lifting sort of casually for about 3 years. I'm not huge, I'm not ripped either; but I do have an athletic build. I don't think I have an ugly fac either, that being said I can't get a girl to reply back on any social media to save my life. I literally run out of swipes and not get a single match on tinder.

I'm 21, supposedly in my "prime" time to give up desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Been lifting sort of casually for about 3 years. I'm not huge, I'm not ripped either

>casually
There's the problem dumbass, no one successful does things "casually"

You have no honor, buy more likes to acquire honor

what do you mean "sort of casually"? are you dyel or not

also, you're doing something wrong, majority of tinder girls are sluts and are easy fucks. just act like a chad.

I work a LOT. I lift plenty, but I don't have time for all the meal prepping, I also get little sleep. Pic related.

You've got to meet them in normal situations, like college. Girls on tinder and okcupid are a waste of time.
Worst come to worst, try /soc/

I posted a pic of my body. It's not great, but that's because I have a poor diet.

I work all day Monday through Saturday. Where the fuck do people meet girls on a Sunday?

That's what tinder is for tho right? To meet girls?

How.
I'm trying to start a lean bulk from skinny fat and the damn guide tells me to eat 10 eggs for breakfast.

You have Saturday night. Go clubbing or to a concert. Also, you can always ask for the number of women that work retail, food, etc. whenever you go to a store
Why do you work so much? Do you work with any women?

How what?

You need a lot more work on that body.

I own a business, I have a few friends at Texas state (lol) notorious for parties. I'll literally say what's up to a girl at a party and I'm given a huge bitchy attitude. I don't even go anymore

>2016
>still falling for a meme diet
READ THE STICKY FAGGOT

I know. I do legs a lot tho.

You rack disaprine

Forgive me. Time is short.

We all have the same 24 hours in a day, learn to manage your time faggot.

You're not too bad, also what brand of watch do you have? I really want one like it.

How did you get there without a proper diet

OP you look better than 90% of this board

it might be because you have shitty tinder pictures, no girl wants an autist who only has pictures of himself at the gym or selfies

post face also

Stop putting on a front to women. Just talk as you would to any guy. "Be yourself" is not a meme

go out and socialize, tinder and all of that shit never works unless you dedicate hours or days on it which is all wasted time that can go on improving yourself and your life

You've never ran a business have you?

It's alright, a lot of people either like it or hate it.

That's the exact watch

I don't even get a reply, how can I be myself without any matches or DMs?

>g-shock protection
from losing your virginity

Be yourself in person, not online

This is probably a bad idea but that's me.

>named honor
>probably a huge slut that's sucked hundreds of anonymous cocks

Is that how you dress yourself in the gym, or everywhere?

We didn't match

Oh that explains it all- you're a shitskin

OH IT SHOWS

I just wear whatever cutoff or sleeveless shirt I can find. It's usually empty when I go.

So is everyone else in Texas

You look kind of bro-y. Definitely not unattractive. But girls might assume youre some date rape-y frat guy.

Be yourself of course, but maybe get a hairstyle or clothes that are a tad more unique. Get a piercing or something... a little "danger" look goes a long way with girls

>Inb4 I get blasted by underage fags "tats/piercings r degenurit"

Is it the corona shirt? :( it was a gift from my sister that went to Cancun

okcupid

Have you tried not being a manlet?

That's unoriginal as fuck user sorry, You could probably get that shirt at your local walmart

Underneath the worth "extra" it says Cancun, Mexico

Oh how the country has fallen.

I suppose you could do something about your pictures. Get a photo of you not being in a gym. And for the love of god, don't procreate, or at least procreate south of the equator.

top kek here we go again

Don't. It's full of weirdos

I'm not that short!! lol I'm 5'11

BTFO
Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg
Sure thing champ...

We aren't that close, better than nothing lol

Autistic as fuck but made me kek hard

I grew about an inch since I got my ID when I was 17.

>the gubment takes accurate measurments! I swear im not a manlet!
>I-I-Im not done growing!

Dude you're a heap better looking than me and tinder is heaps easy.

Either you're not trying hard enough or your profile straight up sucks.

I may be done growing, but 5 inches is a huge difference than what that poorly measured pic user put up lol

>he doesn't have tinder plus

I spent a solid 3 hours right swiping literally every girl in my city and now I wake up to 10+ matches and messages every day without worrying about it

You certainly don't look bad.

>but 5 inches is a huge difference than what that poorly measured pic user put up lol

damagecontrol.jpg

But really tho lol how do we know any of that is accurate on that MS paint pic?

Thanks desu

Must be nice lol can't relate.

>but really tho lol how do we know any of that is accurate on that MS paint pic?

Do you really want to provoke some autistic spas on here into really looking into it?

YOU wrote 5'10" on your drivers license

If your post is at all indicative of your personality then I have a suggestion that will help you get laid.

Stop being a whiny cunt.

You fill those numbers in yourself when you apply for your license.

Thats a pretty good point, even when lying about his height he is still a manlet

Maybe it is time to stop posting...

I should've put 6'3 if they wouldn't have noticed a 5 inch difference I don't really have any other proof, but then again neither does he

>wears an orange g-shock in the city
>wonders why he can't get girls because he has noob gains
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>I don't really have any other proof, but then again neither does he
stand next to a yard stick faggot, then we will know.

Oh boy lol it's an iPhone 6s Plus

>10pixels = 20mm
Where is that coming from and wouldn't the conversion change based on the picture resolution?

still not helping you

10 pixels in the picture represents 20mm of the watch band, so since he is 850 pixels tall you can extrapolate the height in mm, convert to it to ft.

using the listed size of the watch band then converting it to pixels

>assuming that's even his ID.

If this is what I can expect after 3 years Im quitting right now

Here ya go: My heads above the 6ft mark, so take away an inch or two that my work boots add and there ya have it lol gg

>You're out of likes
What does this mean? You can't just constantly swipe or whatever you do on Tinder?

>says 5'10"
>now above 6'

something isnt adding up

Not Anymore :(

My work boots add an inch or two. Peep the watch, that's me

This has to be bait, it is too obvious.

""""Casually""""

I'll date you user. Send me a plane ticket

> Minus 1-2 inches for boots.

ahahahahahhahaha

The camera isn't pointing straight at me, or else you wouldn't be able to see inside of the box (the semiround thing to my left) ... Also you guys said I was 5'5, then 5'3 lol I wouldn't trust your MS paint perspective skills

>im standing next to a tape measure to prove im over 6 foot.
>standing next to
>tape measure
>shows im not 6 foot

>hurrr you guise dont know what youre talking about

The point was you were a manlet, and anons pointed it out, then you measured yourself, and now you are clearly showing you are a manlet, anything beyond this is just bait.

The line he made isn't parallel to the ones I'm standing next to... Even in that small zoom in user made, it's tilted upward on the right even more. I'm not 5'5 or 5'3; which is what you retards believes using shitty perspective skills

this thread

The line user made is clearly leaning upwards from left to right, you can see where the MS paint line breaks up into 3 parts where he tried getting it over my head lmao Not only that but it isn't parallel to the lines I'm standing next to, which are leaning downwards from left to right.

>10 eggs
>10 FUCKING EGGS
Holy fuck just stay away from the complete garbage food and you'll be fine

Such a differnece...

Kek, people are giving this guy shit. Show yourself.

Would you look at that, around 6 foot? now subtract whatever you think my red wing Pecos add and you'll get my height. (Hint: it's on my ID)
(Hint: it isn't 5'3)

>(Hint: it's on my ID)
But you said you were 5'10

sorry mate I'm 19 and have made it

Right... So if in the pic; I'm around 6 foot.... Minus the boots I'm wearing, which add about an inch

>You were baited this easily on a Mongolian basket weaving fandom website into taking pictures and arguing with anons

I took two pics, not a big deal