Old one almost dead due to replies, thus a new one is required

Old one almost dead due to replies, thus a new one is required.

I've been cutting for about 10 days on 2500 calories. I went from 98.7 kg to 96.5 kg in 10 fucking days. So a deficit of 2.1 K calories a day. I've started with an ECA stack the past 4 days, day 1 24 mg, day two 48 mg and day three 72 mg. (with caffeine and aspirin respectively).

I've not really cut like this before Veeky Forums, is the ECA too diaretic and draining water from my body? Or am I not eating between a 250 and 500 deficit?

I just wanna keep my gains and not fug it up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump,

Help me cutting Bros

Tfw Veeky Forums rather discusses manlets and bread

Pls

been doing mixed grip deadlifts because I can lift more. My back feels tight right after. Should I just deload and do regular grip deads?

seems whenever I stretch or do mobility shit with my shoulders they end up hurting from doing that
what is this?

I want to keep my rotator cuff and shoulders safe but it seems only shoulder dislocations dont leave me hurting

DON'T do mixed

DON'T do mixed grip since it WILL create muscle imbalances
learn how to hook grip, if it still slips(like it happened to me) get chalk(if gym doesnt allow, liquid chalk since it doesnt do a mess, I use the one from myprotein and works wonders)

deadlifting more now because of it and ive been cutting for a while
only downside is your thumb will hurt but thats nothing, its bearable

What are some good exercises for upper chest hypertrophy? Abdominal hypertrophy?

Poorfag beginner lifter that only has access to dumbbells. Pic related. I have been lifting M W F and alternating between curls, overhead press, squats one day, and side raises, squats, and whatever the name for imitating a bench press is but standing up w/ dumbbells. A hasty google wasn't helpful.

Anyways, I'm trying to add in any other lift I can do w/ dumbbells but I dont know what days to add things on. Or good lifts, if I'm being honest. Like if I wanted to add in skull crushers, should I do that on the day I curl or do raises? Idk how to build a good workout, looking for help.

How do I do shrugs without looking retarded? Help pls.

Anybody have a good gym big name brand? Used to work out at a local gym, but it got shut down. Biggest name closest to me is GoodLife. Can anyone vouch?

I'm new and looking to start bulk cooking for the week and I want to go with something simple. I've seen the chicken/broccoli/rice meme diet and it seemed like it would be perfect for me until I calculated macros and uh . . . there's no fats in this diet? There's literally hardly any fat in chicken breast, broccoli, and rice, so where's the fat supposed to come from? I thought I needed protein, carbs, and fats in certain ratios like 40/20/20?

Two questions for you:
- I just pulled my lower back squatting. I can still walk and ease myself in and out of my chair, how long until the pain goes away?
- Someone tell me how much ephedrine to take and what brand to buy.

I rotate overhand and mixed grip both ways for three sets of diddlies, been doing it for years. That back tightness might be normal. IDK how it feels for you, but my back feels tight after as well.

Incline db press and hanging leg raises, respectively.

>standing bench press
If you're lifting straight up, that'd be overhead press (OHP). As for days most people pile muscle groups, so skulls would go with ohp/bench. That's all the help I can give you, bud, idk any more.

Grab a barbell, lean forward slightly. It looks less dumb.

fry the chicken if you arent cutting for fats?

Nah, like, standing up, bells up by pecs palms facing out,and then push straight away from my body so arms and torso make a 90ish degree angle. Also thanks for the tidbit.

do you mean fry it as in just cook it on the stove with oil, or "fry" it as in slather it in breading like an american? I don't really want to do the latter because my goal is to spend as little time on dicking around in the kitchen as possible and just make a bunch of meals in tupperware to eat throughout the week

the tdee.net online calculator says I need pic related assuming 500 caloric surplus to gain muscle. there's no way I'm going to get that much fat in that ratio just eating chicken, broccoli, and rice.

what am I fucking up here? if this meal is common for fitness pros then why are there no fats in it, I'm not sure what's going on

That would be hitting shoulders, then, similar to a lateral raise. I'm not sure the name, and I'm not sure that it's a great exercise.

Cook it in oil/butter, maybe add some italian dressing or an avocado.

OP is a fail.

Anyway....

I just low bar squatted for the first time today. I tried to do it before and failed so stuck with high bar. Now problem is my rear deltoids hurt like hell. How do I avoid this?

Veeky Forums related cause I've seen the vid posted a few times.

But it's a video about "How to get in shape" and one of the steps winds up being most of the video about internal crisis/depression. Then you meet a girl at the gym and talk to her.

The video basically keeps going on and on the ends with like step 4 or some shit.

It's a skit/comedy video but is in feel threads cause of how relate able it is.

Please help me even though my description was shit

Found it literally seconds after making this post

I'm a idiot.

Here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

what are some good sources of fat that I can eat daily outside avocados?

need to hit 50g fat and 25g fiber daily so and the avocado is fucking goat for both of them and I guess its not bad to eat one d aily everyday, right?

Are peanuts / peanut butter good calorie filler?

How the FUCK are you supposed to be able to tell how many calories are in something when you eat out?

Like there's so much shit to factor in and you have no idea how much exactly you put in, it doesn't help that like it's hard to judge weight too

can I do a ppl routine where the pull and the legs are on the same day so I'm hitting every muscle 3x/week
I'm on T so recovery time isn't an issue

Looking for good ~500cal meals to pack for work lunches any ideas guys?

I'm 5'5, 165 lbs.

Is 1200 a safe cut to be at considering I'm also doing a novice lifting program?

Is frankomans db only rputine a decent routine do ypu know any better db only routines

Daily Workout Schedule:
Monday - Chest and Triceps
Chest
Exercise Sets Reps
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 12,10,10,8
Dumbbell Bench Press 4 12,10,10,8
Dumbbell Flys 3 12
Triceps
Dumbbell Skullcrusher 3 12
Dumbbell Tricep Kickback 3 12
One Arm Seated Dumbbell Extension 3 12
Tuesday - Rest Day

Wednesday - back and Biceps
Back
Exercise Sets Reps
One Arm Dumbbell Row 5 12,10,10,8,6
Bent Over Dumbbell Row 5 12,10,10,8,6
Dumbbell Pullover 2 12,10
Biceps
Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 10
Standing Dumbbell Curl 3 10
Cross Body Hammer Curl 2 10
Thursday - Rest Day

Friday - Legs and Shoulders
Quads
Exercise Sets Reps
Dumbbell Lunge 4 12,10,10,8
Dumbbell Step Up 3 12
Dumbbell Squat 4 12,10,10,8
Hamstrings
Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift 4 12,10,10,8
Calves
Seated Dumbbell Calf Raise 2 15,12
Dumbbell Standing Calf Raise 2 12,10
Shoulders
Standing Dumbbell Press 4 12,10,10,8
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 3 12,10,10
Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Fly 3 12,10,10
Dumbbell Shrug 4 12,10,10,8
Saturday and Sunday - Rest Days

if you have a smartphone just google your dish and the restaurant names. Even small local restaurants have their info online usually.

I get most of my meals at a uni dorm which apparently doesn't (I'm more or less forced to as well) which is why I feel like I'm really beaned about it

I'm starting to do pic related. My questions are, is this for strength or hypertrophy? And what would you recommend I add to this as far as 1 or 2 additional exercises?

I'm doing that as well
I had my first go earlier
>couldn't even do 3x5 OHP with just the bar
>pathetic looking negatives
I don't know what to feel of myself anymore

Its for strength but if you're new or fairly new you should lift for strength anyway you'll get gains super ez anyway. Also if you have the energy for it feel free to add a couple things but that looks like a solid routine.

Use dumbbells and work your way up to the bar OHP is hard and will be a tiny lift for a while don't worry about it. just progress.

I know what you mean breh the OHP was my worst lift, I had like 80 pounds on there or something pathetic like that.

Gotcha, thanks for the advice. I do like the routine, I've heard very good things about it. Just brainstorming some proper accessories for it. I'm thinking dumbell flys and calf raises, maybe some other chest/leg work somewhere in there.

>80 pounds
>basically twice the weight of the bar I can't even do on its own
>already pathetic on its own
y-you too

>looking for nutritional information and various pros and cons of nuts to eat
>have to wade through a novel's worth of testicle jokes, I've read more about ballsack bearings than actual nutritional information on edible nuts

Is frankoman abs routine good
Swiss Ball Crunches 1x 25
Lying Bench Leg Raise 1x 20
Decline Weighted Crunches 1x15
Plank 1x max time
Repet cycle 3 times

day 2
Exercise Sets Reps
Twisting Decline Dumbbell Situps 1 25
Hanging Knee Raise (Alternate sides) 1 20
Decline Weighted Twist 1 15
Side Plank (Max time per side)
Repet Cycle 3 times

No worries famalam, we're all gonna make it. This is coming from a somewhat muscular guy who did sports and lifted in highschool. O how the mighty have fallen.

Jesus, the worst part is I read the first line of your post and started giggling like a little girl, was about to type up a deez nuts joke and finished reading kek.

there's a properly labeled qtddtot thread in the catalog now so people can actually ctrl+f and find it

op's a retard.

Menno Henselmanns says it is possible to build muscle while in a deficit as long as your caloric deficit is not too great, at least for beginner and intermediate lifters.

How true is this?

>there are people over 14 years old who can't lift the bar in real life

I always thought this was a meme, how do you even . . . grow into an adult and be this weak, like your day to day must be a real struggle with all these heavy doors and grocery bags in the world

I'm not even trying to take the piss but I legit don't understand how this is possible, I thought humans all had a minimum level of strength above lifting the bar unless they were sick or something, what is the deal, how does a person have the physical strength of a much smaller mammal

How do you know when to switch from a strength program to a hypertrophy program?

>build muscle
>deficit
r o f l

>Says the OP of the other QTDDTOTT thread

Posting competition is getting fierce these days.

this desu senpai
i wonder how that user hasn't fucking killed himself yet

Would I be able to survive and grow on only eating raw eggs, protein powder and milk?

THIS IS HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK
Don't even bother going to the gym fuckboy, your presence is a disgrace

>Neo-Veeky Forums everyone

competition..it's called label the thread properly you fucking retard.

Sorry user YOU'RE the neo-Veeky Forums here
Now we aren't allowed to have bantz and tell reddit dyels to fuck off and kill themselves because it HURTS THEIR FEELINGS BAWWWWWWW TRIGGERED TRIGGERED HELP I'M BEING RAPED RAPED WAAAAAAHHHHH

t. triggered dyel

Does warmup really matter or can I just go lift right away?

you're both faggots

not lifting the bar is pretty wew lad and if it gets a chuckle, well it is pretty wild, but pretending that Veeky Forums is some insular community that should be assholes because "dude don't coddle like reddit" is gay too. there's a fine line between funposting and just being an obnoxious retard

>pretending that Veeky Forums is some insular community that should be assholes because "dude don't coddle like reddit" is gay too
if he's that triggered and affected by shitposting and being made fun of on a fucking anonymous image board on the internet, then he would have never fucking made it anyways

You can maintain size, RIP strength though

Chicken thighs are cheaper and have a lot more delicious fat

also the skin tastes good fried lad

crockpot potroast is great

chanko nabe

Chili

Pastas

I bulked in 125$/mo on what I mentioned

I also have about 10lbs of pot roast in the crock pot and it still has another 8/14 hours left

Massage, foam roll

you will get used to it

it also sounds like the bar might have been too low.

or a mobility issue in your shoulder

Why the fuck do 5 lb and less dumbbells even exist?

Are they only there for gym bunnies to pretend they're actually doing strength work while doing cardio?

Beef
Chicken
Bacon
Almonds
Cashews
Grass Fed Butter
Olive Oil
Raw Milk

could you respond in the proper discussion op is a faggot so i'm not going to keep discussing this here.

Yes and no, you need some saturated fats.

Peanuts do have some estrogen increases, but this is debated.

Change it up with almond butter or other NUTS not legumes (peanuts are legumes)

Ask for their calorie information, or eye ball it and over estimate if you are cutting, underestimate if you are bulking

Legally I do think they need to have calorie info....which is often inaccurate

For the elderly and physical therapy purposes. How dense are you?

Go -250 TDEE for 3/4 weeks of the month, eat normally for the last week, and then if it is not producing results go to -350 or -450.

size gains in all novices are generally all the same for the first lifting year, research it.

That being said, it is for strength, but if you added high rep accessories (on a routine after this one fails...) you can gain even more.

I recommend "back off sets". Research it, it is proven to increase hypertrophy when compared to controls. A back off set is 1 or 2 x 10 done @50% working weight after sets are done. It is the last thing you do.

Ive seen it work wonders

Google Anti Rotation Exercises
Anti Flexion
Anti Lateral Flexion
Anti Extension

These are core exercises that will not fuck you up and will give you a strong good looking core.

Is it bad if I do all of the SL lifts in one day instead of splitting them up?

I work with 85-95 year olds.

They start at 1 and move to 2 after.

oh right, my bad.

I didnt realize it is greyskull until I clicked the image, lol forget back offsets. Thats what you add to SS or 5x5

You will overwork your body if you are using a weight that is challenging

your nervous system is not capable of recovering from such a feat (yet)

Is the pain above a 3?
Seek professional help.

Is the pain = to or below 3?
Your breaking away scar tissue or increasing mobility

youll get used to it

Mixed is fine if you switch hands for equal amount of reps

I can diddly 650~ and Im fine.

Is one day of rest enough for recovery like for example if I do 4 days of cardio and lifting every other day then a day of rest after?

Those are a lot of repetitive exercises that won't do you any good.

Do heavier weights and focus on strength on main lifts, andthen do 2 accessories per major muscle group involved (I.E. "chest day" Bench 5 x 5 and Chest exercise A, Tricep Exercise A, Chest exercise B, Tricep Exercise B.

5 x 10 or 4 x 6- 8 for accessories is fine.

Lay flat on the floor with your knees propped up on a chair

stretch and foam roll as much as you can

3 days or 6 weeks, give more details so I can drunkingly e-diagnose

What is the difference in benefit between 5x5 and 3x5? I would like to do 5x5 because my workouts usually go by quick and I feel like I'm not exerting myself as much as I could, barely even sweat. I'm also a NEET so it's the height of my day. That point aside, I don't know if I should stray from the program either, it tells me to do 3x5.

>chest
bench press, dips, cable flies, push ups (weighted)
>abs
deadlifts, farmers walks, anti rotation/flexion/lateralflexion/extension exercises
moredeadlifts

5x5 is more volume.

Volume = reps x sets x weight

volume is harder, but will make you stronger.

deadlifts are 1 x 5 because they burden your nervous system so heavily that 1 x 5 is enough "volume" at first

>Does warmup really matter
Yep
>can I just go lift right away?
You can...

So I have a fucked up knee and can't put too much stress on it for long periods of time. It's time for me to workout but I don't really know a good routine especially one I could keep at home as I am super busy and going to gym is a little bit too hard to maintain

Depends how you feel. If you go day on, day off, on lifting and still feel rested. Sure.

If you added cardio, sure. I lift 4x a week @ 15 hours total, cardio everyday for 30 minutes.

If I had done this in the beginning I would have killed myself (fried nervous system).

tl;dr
How do you feel? fine? Great keep it up, make sure to sleep and eat for it

Is a diet of only milk and meat bad?

what is a "fucked up knee"

lift for upper body

ride a bike A LOT to keep leg stamina

Lacks
-omega fatty acids
-fiber
-basic nutrients

add vegetables to it with some wheat and maybe some oats and youre golden

Osgood Schlatters

You will eventually hurt yourself

after that, you will religiously warm up

Seriously sounds like a hormonal imbalance if you can't even get the bar up.

Hey guys in my childhood (3rd grade) i was playing sports everyday with an average diet and still gained lots of fat. Can anyone explain why? I became overweight even though I was involved in sports (soccer, cross country, gymnastics) 6 or 7 days of the week

Define "average diet" general rule of thumb is ya ate too much without knowing it Lardo

that is a "exercise as much as you can" thing

have fundoing upper body.

Hyper extensions will be your buddy, as well as glute bridges

you ate too much

Usually an eggo waffle for breakfast
Sandwich, crackers, milk, fruit Gummies for lunch
Protein and fruit for dinner

That's an awful diet, read the sticky about nutrition pls

So theres literally no drawback from going to 5x5 from 3x5? Besides being more tired of course.

What did you eat in elementary school

>volume is harder, but will make you stronger.

Yes read his post

Same shit and I got really fat. Those skinny kids you saw either are once a day or had healthy meals at home, regardless that diet is absolute garbage. Second I cut out like half that shit you mentioned, I lost 120lbs.

ur mother's pussy boi

I did, I'm just clarifying to make extra sure. For my routine I'm going to switch everything over to 5x5 from here on.