Tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /int/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little yank students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

>in under a second

Your fat ass couldn't get off the couch in under a second.

Shit, posted this on the wrong board.
Point stands though.

Where you at, OP?

I'll stop by and charlie zelenoff your ass

Heh, nice try, runts. You're lucky you aren't even big enough for me to bother with.

The only thing I'm lucky for is that your hamplanet ass isn't cracking the foundation of my house.

come at me, bitch

Int could be nothing but dyels why are you picking on them.

A fine pair of keyboard warriors I've found here, neither of you would dare even look me in the eye as we passed on the street.

We wouldn't dare look at you because
1.) The only way you'd pass me on the street is in an Ambulance from your heart exploding.
2.) You can't lift your flabby ass arms up high enough to take a picture of yourself.

You're the kinda guy that acts all tough and loud but I fuck his girlfriend and he pays child support for my bastard

shit bait desu oniifam
also I love Emilia!!!

Let's find out. What street you live on?

You're a fucking faggot.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

lol underrated post

Posting Nigel cocky and a shit head, we would be friends.

Post a selfie

I would destroy you. I'm 6'5" and 260 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

holy shit

>liberalism in a nutshell

LOL fucking weak bitch phaggot nu-male betas.

I'm 7'9" 490lbs, I make 200k a year as a CEO of 2 Fortune 500 companies, I bench 655lbs and have put people in comas just by giving them a punch to the gut. There's a man out there walking around with a 10 inch dent in his ribcage the shape of my fist, so deep that you could use his ribcage as a salsa bowl if he layer on his back. Called my gf a swampy cunt and I literally his nigger as up for fun.

I joined the military at age 12, grew up in a helicopter, have 3 piloting licenses and have served in a special forces unit until I left to make my way up in the business world.

My house is the size of your entire neighborhood, I could buy and sell you if I pleased.

I've been trained in every martial art and fighting style you can think of, taekwondo, judo, kickboxing, aikido, karate, muay thai, and so many more. I've defeated every sensei I've been trained by in battle and have surpassed them all in strength and agility.

You lazy fat fuckers should stop role playing and go get a girlfriend (probably one I've fucked already, I have a 18 inch dick). You losers would literally turn around and run if you ever saw me in the streets, and who knows what would even happen if you mouthed off to me, the notion hardly even seems plausible

>I make 200k a year as a CEO of 2 Fortune 500 companies
toplel

6.5/10 need to be more subtle, tone down the weight, height and dick size but keep the 200k CEO thing, its god tier b8
also sick dubs keep up the good work

Haha implying you could catch my state championship winning 180 pound track and field body. I'd literally run circles around you. Why would I waste my time fighting you when you literally don't ever pose a threat to me without a gun

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Your fucking dead kiddo

How old is this pasta

>tfw I wasn't even insincere
;_;
I just wanted a fight...