How do I make homemade version of this with Protein powder? This is kinda expensive

How do I make homemade version of this with Protein powder? This is kinda expensive

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit.

Sweetened condensed milk.

You eat food instead.

All that is is maltodextrin. It is digested by the body the same as sugar. It's literally what gummy candies are made of.

Just eat chicken

Unless you need somewhere in the ballpark of 5-10k cals a day, eat real food.

Isn't it a school night? Go to bed.

Oh shit, I put two 30g scoops of it in my postworkout shake along with two scoops of whey.
Am I gonna get diabetes?

What the fuck?

The "health" industry is a fucking joke.

Giving people pharmaceuticals that have worse side effects than the conditions being treated is not my idea of being "healthy".

Modern medicine is beyond repair. It keeps people clinging to a life not worth living.

Surgeons are perhaps the only worthwhile medical professions. If someone gets in a car crash, stopping the bleeding by making a surgical stint can be life-saving.

However, the general family doctor who gives you antibiotics for strep throat? Shit. The nurses supporting him? Shit. The receptionist lady who winks at you and gives you cookies when you leave? Shit.

It's very easy to be healthy: Eat fresh fruits, lean meats, whole grains, and cut out all dairy and sugar. Bam, just cured fucking cancer and all the other ailments rampant in this world. No doctors or training needed.

I will say though, if you want money and no have no soul, then go into the medical industry. Even nurses make good money despite having a joke of a degree.

Pasta

You won't get beetus from one container of the stuff but it's just a shitty way to get calories. Eat food bro.

The best way for me was a big breakfast. At least 1000 calories before 8am. Then it's easy to hit your goal throughout the day

It's actually fairly cheap. $50 for 12 lbs. free shipping on ebay, 16 full servings, so 100$ per month for 1300 calories per day (25$ per week), that's mixed with water.

>he's actually doing 4 scoops
h-humanity?

>Hard-mode
Must NOT contain any Radioactive materials

Ok cool thanks.
I usually eat my first meal after I workout so I'll try to figure out a way to fix that.
I do the fasted cardio meme when I wake up and an hour later I'll hit the gym.

It isn't hard when the shakes taste really good.
I'll be upping the scoops once I get back to where I was before my injury.

I'm doing 3 scoops and I weigh 130 lbs. I don't eat my eggs though.

Not him but hear me out I was super skeleton and got real familiar with gainers.
I started with Russian BearĀ® ,5 tubs. F-i-v-e. but basically it's 500 cal scoops of god only knows. Sugar. Lots of it. Also probably paint thinner. It will fuck your health up. And it's expensive. You are getting woo'd hard. They don't make it anymore and for good reason.

What you posted in OP is the same ingredient wise, at least 'listed'. It's not a food product in America so it's not regulated and they can put whatever the fuck they want as long as it isn't 'harmful'. I switched to it after the best and still made no gains.finally made good gains when I ate good because my body wasn't killing itself trying to process garbage

You can make shakes with pb, bananas, protein powder, olive oil, strawberries, maybe oats if you don't get good carbs from fall food and feel like a king it you can drink this garbage and feel like garbage

After the bear*

I'll heed your warning.
I'll finish the bag and I won't buy another.
I have to cut anyways for the summer so I can smash my cities cosplay convention in the summer.

Shut up Rich.

Right on man hope it goes well for you