I literally ate an entire apple pie this size with at least 500g made up of nutella, sour cream...

I literally ate an entire apple pie this size with at least 500g made up of nutella, sour cream, jam and butter last night :( Can I still make my cut this week bros?

yeah dude

Why not just keep bulking?

>not gonna make it

I just ate a big mac meal and a pbj sandwich :(

Can I get back under my calorie intake by not eating for two days? Eating m&ms right now, I'm so stupid.

Lets assume for simplicity that 500g was 50/50 fat and carbs.

Thats 250×9+250x4=3250kcal plus that pie which Im guessing is around 380kcal or so (Ive eaten similar). So ye you overdid your cut a bit if you do the standard 500/day.

i don't know what's real or not anymore desu

I wish I was joking

I know this exact feeling

no you can't fix this week, you're probably set back multiple weeks

don't fast for two days, eat at least one meal a day and shoot for at least 1200 calories. Ideally starchy carbs with no animal fats

I just want to look heaps muscular but lean like this. Is it so much to ask?

And I'm literally putting 2 frozen pizzas in the oven right now.. :*(

How do I stop?

that's being topped with mac n cheese and sriracha right?

If this is fake, keep em coming because this is laughable. If this is real... I mean dude, it's laughable.

Don't eat those fucking things. Take them out and throw them away (unless you can give them to someone). If you absolutely MUST HAVE THAT PIZZA, first off get it together, second off scrape the cheese and toppings off and throw the bread out. At least you'll escape some of the carbs and sugars that way...

DUDE I JUST ATE THEM AND NOW I'M HAVING 400G OF TUNA WITH HEAPS OF CAESER SALAD DRESSING AND MI GORENG

Should I call an ambulance? I don't feel safe.

your cheat meal choices suck

get two boxes of your favorite cereal, a gallon of milk, some condensed milk, some rits pb mini crackers and throw all that shit in your biggest mixing bowl

They're not cheat meals, they're my life :(

Dude just drink water or something. Get away from the food.

Fuck your gay thread

Hey, so, out of curiosity, why are you putting sour cream and jam on your apple pie? That's pretty bizarre.

PURGE PURGE PURGE

who semen demon?

Ad butter. It's not that weird.

No I'm just curious if never heard of something like that before, I've only ever had it with cream and ice cream. Sour cream sounds like it would unsweeten the meal.

It just makes it nice and thick. I'll add corn relish sometimes to make it a bit more savoury.