Veeky Forums, I don't want to slay sloots, I want a loyal, loving, gf and best friend

Veeky Forums, I don't want to slay sloots, I want a loyal, loving, gf and best friend.

How do I acquire such a thing?

kysxF

Knock yourself into a perma-coma so you can dream about one.

By changing the patriarchal society that demands all women be sloots to get anywhere in life

MUH OPPRESHUUUUUN

Seriously though, when science catches up to Total Recall style fantasy comas....All of my retirement money is going to be spent on that shit.

>How do I acquire such a thing?
you don't

Have lots of friends and go to many social events where interesting women will be and talk to them and be interesting and charming enough that a women would want to pick you to be their partner over everyone else

>HAHAHAHHA LOOK AT THİS BETA FAGGOT DREAMİNG ABOUT NON EXİSTANT THİNG AHHAHAHAHAH(I only met sluts so I'm going to assume any other options exist)
you people are morons

dont exist%%

Meet her in band class in high school like I did

>pick you to be their partner over everyone else

Dang. Haven't really had lady problems, and I'm catching some secondhand flattery from this

steal one from another guy.

true story.

>I don't want to slay sloots, I want a loyal, loving, gf and best friend.

Get a boyfriend. Bros are way better from what you just described

>loyal

I dunno. Stop asking about it in fit?

All women on Veeky Forums are either washedup roasties or reddit gaymer girls, who are you asking ?

Get out there and meet them. They could be anywhere. You won't know what kind of person a girl is before you get to know her.

There are shy library girls who are vapid, boring sluts that will cheat on you and there are normie club girls who are much more intelligent than they appear at first with secret neet interests who will love you relentlessly.

Best way to meet a lot of grills is by having female friends that you actually don't try to fuq. Grills know grills and they're pretty good wingmen too.

In your dreams.

You want something loyal, loving, and to be your best friend?

Get a dog.

I just want a Sabina gf.

>I want a loyal, loving, gf and best friend.

I have exactly that.

But I'm not attracted to her anymore, and our sex life is dead (like having sex once per 6 months)

And I cheat on her

Fuck me...why life has to be so complicated?

That's what's beautiful of it. Just think, if you loved your wife and had sex with her every single day you wouldn't have any trouble in your mind saving you from existential crisis.

You are right breh.

I really love her tho as a person. And the only reason I wont break up with her, is because if I do that, I know that I will ruin her life for ever, and she will probably end up killing herself. But I can't help myself, I'm not sexually attracted to her anymore. On the other hand, I'm full in love with a girl I'm regurally banging, and she is in love with me too. I'm actually trapped in a very shitty situation.

buy VR googles
such a women don't exist in real life

If there are no kids around then tell her the truth, you know you want to.
Either that or keep going as your doing now. I mean, eventually the other chick will want to move on or stop so the time to come clean will arrive sooner or later but if you can keep up the situation up until that point then go ahead, morals are all a lie.

Great advice mate, thanks.

There are no (and there will never be) kids around. I'll keep doing as I do, atleast for now. My biggest worry is about one finding out about the other.

As long as you are not stupid or clumsy
Even if that happens then you will end up the shitty relationship with your gf and maybe the new girl and be able to move on. Theres no such a great setback that will keep you stopped forever.

oh look, it's one of those "reply to every comment in the thread" comments literally nobody asks for.

>did this
>she moved
>haven't spoken since

If you're religious or were raised religious church can be an excellent place. Especially if you're in college and you go to one of the college specific churches. For example almost every uni has a Catholic Newman Center where non degenerate hotties hang out in tasteful yet attractive summer dresses and the like. If you're not religious then you can still go throw a few lost puppy dog faces around and pull one in that way.

I can't fuck a dog

Speaking from personal experience, girls can be great and loyal friends but not if you're dating them

Wait 80 years and pray there's an afterlife.

don't knock it till you try it

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FITNESS FUCK OFF THIS BOARD IS GOING TO SHIT

Ahhhh yes. This is the bad comment of the thread.

I bet you're the opposite of OP, only wanting to bang sloots.