Is Mcdonald's really that unhealthy and bad for lifting gains?

Is Mcdonald's really that unhealthy and bad for lifting gains?
I mean, most of it is just protein, and outside of the bread it doesn't really seem that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2012/01/fast-food-companies-abandon-ammoniated-beef/
nypost.com/2013/07/28/the-greatest-food-in-human-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mcdonalds is prime bulking foods, almost as good as chipotle or KFC

unless you're one of those health nuts, you'll be fine

Like most fast food, it would be good if it just didn't have a small mountain of sodium in every portion.

Not worth it at all

Just drink more water you'll be fine

Thanks to this thread I'm gonna buy a few mcchickens after work.

Everything in moderation

About once every two weeks, I just don't feel like eating a lot, and I'll eat two mcdoubles for some serious protein and calories

But I can't stress that's like once every 14-35 days

Thanks to 2 replies?

More power to you, in your place I'd just eat some oats and greek yogurt for the same macros and less salt

It's fried, processed meat with a bunch of filler ingredients, topped with sugar, oil, and cheese, sandwiched between two discs of processed wheat starch. It's about as bad as it gets.

Yeah you gotta be careful.

I eat fast food about once every three weeks. Only when I'm not in the mood to eat a lot.

But I can't emphasize enough that's like once every 21-53 days

The artisan grilled chicken sandwich isn't bad as far as fast food goes.

Nah it just reminded me of McDonalds

I'm basically trying to get fat at this point. Been skinny for too long

For me? It's gotta be Big Mac. The best signature fast food dish available.

Off coarse its bad.

American education right here.

Fast food should be avoided like a disease.

don't forget the ammonia in the meat

>Off coarse it's bad
>Off coarse

English is not my native tongue.

How is it supposed to be spelled?

curse.
*kek*

>off coarse

What did you think those two words, put together, would mean?

If you believe you need to avoid sodium to look godly, youre a fucking idiot. Drink enough water and youll be fine, dumbass.

"Of course"

Coarse is a synonym for "rough"

Course is a route of direction

Thanks user :)

>mfw mcdolands is expensive as fuark in my country

IIFYM bro

pic related

Eh it's not so bad, I always get a double quarter pounder if I run out of food and need to make calories for the day, then just go shopping the day after. I'm doing p good for myself.

>off coarse

"Protein"

>KFC has their 24 nuggets for $10 special on again

>290 calories
>27g protein
>fucking delicious

>Work at mcdonalds
>Get half off everything I buy
>My Mcdonalds has the new CYT burgers
>900 calories for less than $3.50
Time to bulk, boys, If you want to reduce the monstrous sodium content tell them to not add seasoning to your meat, that shit is almost a teaspoon of salt per fucking piece of meat. Absolutely appalling.

Go for it if you like the lowest quality food allowed and greasy jamal touching it

Its also poisoned with a lot of different chemicals that will fuck you up in a lot of different ways.

But yeah you can eat it if you want, it won't kill you, but its not good for your health, at all.

every time you post mcdonald's, people are going to see it and want mcdonald's

it's like saying cocaine in a room full of addicts.. the word alone will cause at least someone to relapse that night

>Transfats, Sugar, Sodium, Antibiotics in Meat
>keep dirtybulking user, you'll be fine :^)

>I'd rather have some oats and greek yogurt than some chicken sandwiches

full homo

>big mac
>better than Whopper
>better than Thickburgers

>I only look at the macro nutritients, and it doesn't seem as bad?

BREHS

>Off coarse
>proceeds to rubbish american education

lmao

English is not my native language.

You must be American.

Thank Allah I'm not.

lol

>preserved low grade meats
>somehow as bad as disease
Nigger, what do you think it's made of? Medical waste?
Food is food. Some food is not as good as other food. Some food is more demanding of the digestive system. Go back 200 years and you'd beg for the uniformity and lack of risk of some McDoubles.

foodsafetynews.com/2012/01/fast-food-companies-abandon-ammoniated-beef/
>look at me, I bring up bullshit from several years ago
typical fast food hater.

you know your body actually produces ammonia, right? It's not some foreign substance that wrecks your shit just by being present in your body.

there was this fathead movie where dude was eating only at mcdonalds, lost weight here because counting calories and had decent blood tests

doesnt mean that its healthy, just means that calorie restricting works

>implying they make it to order
>implying it's not under heat coils for hours before it's sold.

>I have never worked fast food more than a few days: the post

Every diet can work to make gains. YOu might get your first stroke in your 40's or 50's if you eat MC Donalds crap. But hey, that should be totally worth it.

It's low-grade meat. It's even worse in the USA where they're meat quality is at a much lower standard.

Yeah gurl you treat yourself!

>implying I ever worked in fast food
>implying I would ever work in a degenerate job
Lol how's it feel being poor?

It's not great, but hey at least I'm not an asshole.

In comparison to other foods its lower than shit tier.

You just shouldnt eat it.

Feels like I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about when I say shit about how this country operates.

mcdonalds is a business, a business that very much does what it can to make the most money it can. this includes using the cheapest fillers and additives that they can get away with. Their concern is not your health, or even to make sure they aren't causing long term damage to your body- its to make money.

>american education here
I have a feeling your shortcomings have a better explanation than that.

This.

Bunch of retards scared of salt

English ia not my native language.

Sorry for the tiny mistake.

Hu3 hu3?

>not eating epic burger instead

Southwest Salad is amazing

>tfw ate mcdonalds on acid and realized how disgusting it was

this. But with burger king.

Only fast food I eat now is burrito boyz.
TOP tier bulking food. Tastes great too.

went to BK recently since i havent been there in awhile, fkin burgers were non existent, its almost all bread now

Haven't eaten at McDonald's for years. All the kebab places and small Turkish restaurants serve better and healthier food at about the same prices. Obviously I'm not American.

fried chicken with cheese on bread taste 1000000x better doe

my gf little brother is working at mcdonalds and he is getting me 20 mc nuggets every single day, my bulk is just my regular food with 20 nuggers with bbq sauce and ranch

I can eat any fast food and be fine.

But within 15 minutes of eating McDonald's, I have to run to the bathroom and experience explosive diarrhea.

Kebabs in Berlin are such good value (usually €3.50 where I lived) but I do wonder how many calories they contain! So fucking good though

>supporting the muslim invasion

>MUSLIM INVASION

literally mostly Turkish people that have been here since the seventies and don't give two cents about religion.

Sure, those who are heavily into the religious bullshit can fuck right off.

>eating anything on acid

Eating on acid just makes me want to vomit. The only thing I can even drink is water.

Fruits are nice though

>McDonalds
>Fastfood
>Ever
Never gonna make it

>first job out of school
>non fit skelly
>think I had no time for lunch so instead of bringing food I ate fast food roughly every day for 3 years
>decide to get fit
>get in a position where I work less, start eating right, workout every day
>meet some friends from school to go tubing
>they go to mcdonalds for lunch
>I get a Big Mac
>puke it up an hour later
I always read that once your fit it's hard to stomach that shit, never really believed it until that happened.

Gee you sound fun
>well Anons we had a great night out, the club was so much fun but Im fucking starving, let's go get fast food!
>No thank you. I would rather not consume anything that would seriously affect my gains, such as a burger from McDonalds or some chicken from KFC. To be quite honest I should have been in bed hours ago; I shan't be coming out with you guys again.

I do have a social life but non of my friends are fat fucks so they don't crave fast food. We often go restaurants and bars.

I live in TR(I am not a turkroach,georgian)

Most turkish people who looks like non religious have the potential of chopping your head of because some stupid shit about their shit religion/morals.
Be carefull.

He is also (conveniently) forgetting about the honour killings, the massive drain on benefits, the sharp increases in rapes, theft, assaults and murders and all the MUSLIMS OTHER THAN TURKS.
And those fucking turks, of which merkel is so dependent, have already forced a lot of drama with comedians, prosecution of gulenists, violent attacks, massive demonstrations, organized turkish crime, turkish Diyanet sponsored mosques that directly spread islamist beliefs.
Fuck die Deutsche that still don't want to acknowledge this.

I usually get an artisan grilled chicken sandwich with two chicken breasts if I need a lot of protein in a pinch. Sometimes I just get two sandwiches because they're actually really good.

a piece of shit put between two slices of rotten bread are better than a whopper tbqh

McDonald's absolutely can and will do just about anything you want. If you just want a damn grilled chicken breast and literally nothing else, they will sell you one.

this is my favorite shit, but I have no idea where to get it in the american southeast

>tfw gotta drive past a kfc that is doing that deal at lunch time today

i'm gonna cave, i know it

Do Mcdonalds ingredients differ by country. Some things that are FDA approved may not be by another countries equivalent?

I don't eat fast food because i don't want niggers touching my food

mcchickens dont have cheese you neanderthal

Really rude dude. There's always chinese food tho.

Guys what's the healthiest fast food that you know of? Full of protein and low in sodium etc.

I was thinking maybe taco time chicken burritos

Flamebroiler? WaBa Grill?? Doner-G is pretty good

>thinking you know shit about how a country operates because you flip burgers

The McDouble is arguably the greatest food ever invented

nypost.com/2013/07/28/the-greatest-food-in-human-history/

>eat subway for lunch every day
a am i gonna make it bros

No lmao but its not the worst.

Why don't you pack dry foods and then heat up your meat/whatever with your meal?