Is there literally any benefit to doing this at the gym?

Is there literally any benefit to doing this at the gym?

I mean, he is jacked, so he must be doing something right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7liODlwZ9E
urbanfreeflow.com/blog/jujimufu-the-importance-of-individuality/
youtube.com/watch?v=0p7-15mAfFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No benefit, they're fagz!!!FACT!!!

Killing your friends so you don't have to wait for the rack

No, the front rack is superior to the cross grip in every way.

taking naps on the floor between sets?
maybe

kek'd

>not squatting on humans to leech on their gains through your feet while you gain from squatting
is this still Veeky Forums? do you really need to ask if this is beneficial? how do you think bodybuilders get so huge? wake up.

>human sacrificed for gainz

of course it's good!

The benefit is YouTube views. That way he doesn't have to work and gets paid to work out. Pretty decent strat good for him for making it work.

Roids allow you to get a decent body even when lifting puny amounts and doing stupid shit.

>/thread

Wow, talk about taking unnecessary risks; that's a broken window just waiting to happen.

When this moron falls off his buddy bc uneven surface one of them will die too bad it be both though

He should be doing it on his back for ultimate massage.

How does he do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=e7liODlwZ9E

is this how gay sex is performed?!

absolutely not, pure egolifting.
however, as long as the form is good and nobody is hurt, I'm honestly not bothered by it.
It's like bradley martyn squatting on a hoverboard. pointless, and not conducive to training, but kind of funny to watch.

>puny amounts
have you not seen pistol squat 40 kg?
have you not seen him DL 250 kg and go straight into a back flip?
imagine being that strong while half of your training time goes to flips and kicks. He probably roids like crazy, but he is still pushing on the un-natty limits.

holy shit.

>Only women on the picture
>comments about gay sex
Here is the biggest faggot of the thread.

you know that women who are attracted to women are also gay right? just so that we're clear on the terminology.

is he the crossfit king? His other shit has him doing ninja moves with loads of weight

>slip
>the bar falls off your shoulders
>weights slam the bottom guy in the face and crush his skull

Great idea, fucking retard

Was into tricking as a kid, then took up bodybuilding because he felt something was missing or some such thing.
>urbanfreeflow.com/blog/jujimufu-the-importance-of-individuality/

youtube.com/watch?v=0p7-15mAfFo
>the 5/10s miring
Were they told to do that? I'm autistic and I can't read whether their expressions are authentic or not.