Drank thousands of calories last night

>Drank thousands of calories last night
>have to run half marathon to not ruin cut

How do i party like a madcunt without ruining my hard work?

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know you don't have to burn it all off the next day, right?

you cant ruin your hard work in one day (or even two)

just drink like a mad man, eat like a mad man, lift like a mad men and go for bear mode.

embrace the perma bulk

Ain't no calories in weed nigga

weed aint really a party thing tho

Yeah I guess its different for everyone. If your in a legal state you could find a good strain that works for you, other than that I'd recommend MDMA but be sure to leave gaps in between usage.

what happens without usage gaps in MDMA?

Never tried it, kinda curious

Just drink straight whisky. No faggy cocktails. Or don't drink at all.

yeah im from the Netherlands so dont really ave any legality issues. MDMA as well as research chemicals can be amazing but really not something you should be doing weekly or even monthly

Less effect, wrecks your brain, depression and shit etc.

You can develop serotonin syndrome and fuck up the chemical balance of your brain. Seen it happen to a lot of mates that abused it (Week by week usage).

It's the best party drug IMO but has a pretty bad come down that can leave you feeling very depressed for a few days as your brain will need to replace the dopamine and serotonin that was created while under the influence. I avoided this by smoking weed a few times on the come down but wanted to see what it was like and didn't smoke on the come down once. It made me very depressed and was a horrible experience. All in all the high is amazing and great for the party environment but just be aware of the come down and the days that will potentially follow after you dip.

getdrunknotfat.com
got ya covered senpai

Why the fuck does this need to be an app. Just tell me.

There if you use the non mobile site you don't need an app, but the tldr is: Drink nothing but the strongest shots.

>google serotonin syndrome
>Cause: Psychedelics - lysergic acid diethylamide
>did acid almost every weekend for three months straight a few years ago
Uhh, lads... a-am I fucked?

I was depressed beforehand, though. Can't tell if it made it any worse in the long run, but it sure as hell helped me cope back then.

Looking at this table, the only lasting effects I may have are from the mental status tab, though, and perhaps the occasional slight muscle spasms.

Doing acid that frequently has the potential to fuck anyone up. Drugs should never be seen as a coping mechanism IMO but rather a way to shed light on a tough situation and help you overcome it rather than escape the issue at hand.

You know yourself better than anyone user, just be aware of any "abnormalities" that you might exhibit and seek help if they worsen.

>should never be seen as a coping mechanism
Yeah, I realized that later on which is why I stopped. Was working and living in a house with a dozen or so people, who annoyed me to no end, so I just started doing acid and stayed in my room or sat outside alone over the night.

Feels like a massive waste now. By the end most trips ended up having this forgettable dreamlike effect of which I can barely recall anything.

Still, I'm not as depressed as I used to be, just a lot more apathetic. If any abnormalities were to surface, I reckon they would have by now. Had medical check-ups for army a year or so ago and everything checked out fine.

depends on the acid. RC like nbomes cause this, but if it was LSD you might be ok

How do you tell what it was without proper lab equipment? I'd heard there are test kits, but I had no idea where to get one, plus I probably wouldn't have wanted to waste a tab on testing, which sounds pretty stupid and risky, now that I think about it.
The information online regarding the subjective effects is all over the place, with some people claiming research chemicals last longer/less than LSD, have a metallic taste with a significantly stronger body load and more/less intense visuals. All that seems pretty irrelevant though, considering how many different RCs there are.

I got my tabs from a gymbro who I trusted and each trip lasted around the usual 8 hours, while being pretty intense. More of a mental thing and I rarely got any "proper" visuals, just the usual saturation of colors, slight depth perception changes and breathing/undulating surfaces. Everything changed when I closed my eyes or sat on my computer in a dark room playing some vidya with intense music on. Thinking about it makes me miss it tbqh, although I hate the way I became so obsessed with it.

The tabs did make my jaw quite tense for the first few hours, which made me question whether it was LSD.

Hard alcohol you dip

This t b h

I've been doing 4fa every weekend for the last 4 weeks. Best time of my life lads but I'm starting to get worried about doing it too much

Straight shots from the bottle like a fucking man.

learn to read an entire article.

serotonin syndrome is an acute issue that usually occurs when you mix a drug which stimulates release of serotonin and a drug which inhibits the reuptake of serotonin.

there aren't lasting effects of serotinin sydrome really and assuming you didnt end up in hospital a few years back you never had the syndrome anyway

>le epic manly man whiskey meme

Reddit has a great new mobile site I hear, you should check it out

A 700g bottle of vodka is 1800 kcal. Hardly dietary.

Straight spirits have less calories dipshit. Better than drinking straight vodka or gin. What's your sage advice faggot?

>everything is a meme

People like you need gassed

>whiskey

double gassed

i think his point is that drinking straight whisky has less calories than flavored liquors or mixed drinks. plus, avoiding sugary alcohol lessens your hangovers

>protip: after a night of drinking, drink a bottle of pedialite (yes the nutritional drink for babies, it's packed with good shit and you'll wake up feeling great)

Dance more, drink less booze. A shot of gin or a tumbler of whisky is fine, but don't make drinking your party purpose.

ok, this is what I do. It's not healthly or good, but keeps me gains.
>drive to club
>drink like everyone
>dance like crazy because you have to sweat it out, because you have to drive your car back
>drive drunk home
>take secret whiskey bottle out of fridge
>drink yourself selsless alone
>vomit all poison out like crazy
>go o sleep, knowing your gains are safe
O do this all the time. People recognize me in the city and I'm fck famous at the club. Barmans know what to serve me, sometimes serve me without a que, everyone know me and just wait for me to hit the dancefloor. The downside is I'm propably alcoholic by now and my liver won't last much longer, byt fuck it, I'm famous and I fuck bitches

>whiskey
>drinking wheated liquor ever

Tequila masterrace

vodka + sugar free red bull/monster

>never heard of weekly deficit
>never heard of eating less the day before or after party
>thinks they are going to make it

Mhmm, good luck with that logic user.

No, it just increases estrogen, which could be considered even worse.

Hahaha, what world do we live in where everyone thinks weed does anything other than get you a bit high and a biterrible hungry? Do you have any biologically sound research on this topic? Or is it all just bullshit stuff you got from hear say?

There is no real proof that smoking weed does anything other than block/calm certain receptors in the brain and produces a euphoria sensation. The worse things it does is produced a heavy tar that can cause irritation to the lungs but nothing too seriously concerning. Don't just believe the books you find at your middleschool library.