>she was a virgin before she met me
>traditional
>christian
>loyal
>smart
>a big ol phat ass
Perfect wife material, but I dont knoe about having mixed race kids

Get a white egg donor

You fags serious? Asian-White mixraced kids are the best kind. They have the reservation and intellect of the orient while maintaining strength, aesthetics and good'ol white morality.

Best friend was a mixed breed, nigga had a 9 inch dick, perfect physique and read 3 books a day. Used to beat the shit out of people at school when they messed with him. He got laid before all of us too.

Do it OP, your kids will be alpha

Yes, Goy! Don't have white children! Race mixing is good!

Clearly elliot wasn't raised with a proper father rollmodel.
Seeing you guys are so clueless to ask a taiwanese sex board on advice. I advice you all to grow a pair.

>You fags serious? Asian-White mixraced kids are the best kind. They have the reservation and intellect of the orient while maintaining strength, aesthetics and good'ol white morality.

hahahahahahha
ahhahaahah

this sounds like a girl I know. Are you in California?

3 books a day? How the fuck? Is he Tai Lopez?

Nope

>read three books a day
Is that what he claimed?

Just be careful who you put your dick in.
Some guy on Brit/pol/ fucked a Nepali girl, took her virginity and was basically forced into a relationship/marriage by her Gurkha brother & father.

No, he didn't talk about it. I would go to his house a few times a day and I'd observe him speed reading. Anyways, you fags calling my a goy have no idea. This guy would have stomped your shit out lmao. Fuck your qt asian op, you wont regret it

What.. was he in Nepal? I'd just fucking leave the country lol

No she was a FOB I believe
Gurkhas who fight in the British Army are allowed to move here with their family

I would kill both of them before they forced me to marry some bitch lol.
They woule have to come to my house and murder me

>gurkhas
>kill them both

>surely all these months of ss will allow me to defeat two 2 (TWO) ghurkas

>Used 400 bullets
>To kill 30 taliban
>even had tripod to steady his aim

I'll take my chances.

Oh shit. Maybe I would marry her

I feel you bro. That boat sailed for me.
>asian qt3.14 gf
>Great stats
>Decent sized boobs for asian (C cup)
>masters degree, currently studying another masters
>Wealthy (she and her mum own a few properties they rent)
>Get her pregnant
>She won't get an abortion
>Also afraid of elliott rodger

I'm determined to make the kid Veeky Forums though as well as make brain gainz. Not letting my offspring become a little elliott bitch.

Best of luck mate

>>don't want an elliott rodger child
Elliot wasn't half White.. He was half jewish.
Big difference m8.

Jews often try to pose as whites to escape their own race's negative reputation, kind of like how US negroes are always coining new names for themselves to escape the negative connotations of being black which their own behavior earns them constantly i.e. "negro" becomes an Un-word, "black" becomes the new PC word and soon after becomes an Un-word as well, then african american then coloured then PoC etc. etc.

An example of this jewish shenanigan in practice would be Carl the cuck or AIDSskrillex. Both of them jews professing to be White despite that their envy of Whites leaves them only in hatred of Whites.
Check out Carl's facial morphology in the pic related and you'll see what I mean.

There are a fuck ton of Eurasians here in Oz given the massive populations of Han denied entry back to china after the Gold Rush era and none of the cunts including myself are as fucking gay as that retarded rodgers cunt.
All those "hapa" faggots are not half White.. They're half jewish hence their constant whining and effeminate behavior. Jew blood is poison. So don't compare those hapa subhumans to us or I'll bite your fucking face cunt.

Reminder that only beta white males date azns

Can someone translate this subhuman post into english?

All i got from it was that you are a filthy chink

>christian
>good thing

>falling for elliot meme
>letting a meme stop you from having your ideal girl

Wish for a Keanu Reeves instead you fucking retard

>tfw no eurasian daughter gf

How do I get a Kazakh gf?

The tripod was used to bludgeon a raghead to death user

Make sure to name your kid Chad.

That guy is a mental case. He might be successful and all, but he suffers from chronic depression. There's literally something in these white dad/azn mom gene combination that makes them a basket case. I can't put my finger in it, but it's like a combining of 1) they can't find an identity and 2) their brain chemistry predisposes them to depression. Combine that with introversion (which is pervasive in Asians), low testosterone (Asians) and them having a good iq and you get a depressed weak identity-confused over-thinking introvert who will never fit in socially.

I know right! Like move on grandpa, it's 2016, SCIENCE is all you need!

*tips fedora*
>kys you gigantic faggot

Feel better, christcuck?

Name one thing that is literally wrong with western Christianity.

>Yellow fever
>Friend is part singaporian
>Has amazingly cute sister
>She's lesbian
>Meet perfect half-flip qt
>She's lesbian
>MFW my suffering is sure regardless of my physique

IT'S NOT FAIR

IT'S NOT FAIR, ANONS!

> Asian-White mixraced kids are the best kind
Only if they're girls.

>wastes time
>wastes money
>clouds your judgement

Fuck off. Hybrid vigor is a real thing. Asian-white is a great combo. Why do you think Ashkenazim are intermarrying with Chinese abd Japanese so heavily? Why do you think Ashkenazim spent the 20th c. marrying North Sea Europeans?

>teaches family values
>teaches value in helping communities
>over-replacement birthrates
>teaches not to be idle
>funded by voluntary donations
>teaches the value of respecting other's being and property (not stealing, killing, etc).

>but muh skydady

Social Value > logical\scientific fallacies

He used a machine gun, it's his job to keep firing. Ever heard of suppressive fire?

You can have all that without your Jesus, though.

>family values
>being a cuck
>being a child farm
>being a good goy
>being a tax slut
>having to be taught not to rape

Technically, yes. Statistically, when it comes to populations, no. Look at the statistics for the low income people, they have the lowest degree of Social Capital, lowest religious attendance and active level, and a myriad of Social problems. (Robert Putnam 'Bowling Alone', Charles Murray 'Coming Apart', search then on YouTube if want too).
I'm not saying religion is the cause for social good, but is a great center for organizing and empowering people to form better communities.

You sound like a cool guy.

You sound like a cuckold.

Asian-white mixed girls are my kryptonite. Literally best racial mix.

>be me
>Not even into dark-skinned chicks
>meet latina girl who wants the D really badly about a year ago
>She's pretty dark skinned, so I wasn't too into it in the beginning, but decided to treat her to some nice dates just for "practice." Her color really grows on me...
>Fell for her and grow to genuinely like her, faults and all (she was a super jealous in the beginning)
>She's only 5'3", so I'm almost a foot taller, but she's super fit, has extremely beautiful legs, a belly button piercing, small A-cups, and a round butt... dream girl, basically
>multi-orgasmic, gives amazing head, has a tight vag, likes trying different things, lets me give her rimjobs and try anal with her (too bad we only did that a couple of times).
>tfw after a year of going out, I caught her cheating on me

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I considered staying with her until I find someone else, but I was so angry, I just ended it.

It's amazing how while I was dating her, all sorts of opportunities would pop up, at least 3 girls made it known that they wanted the D, but I'd feel too guilty to follow through (this was before I knew she was cheating), and now that I"m single and really need to get laid (maybe it'll help a little bit with getting over her), nothing comes up.

>Find 99% of Asian girls fucking ugly
>Live in Vancouver
>60% of my dating pool is Asian
>The remaining 40% is so highly coveted that they all can get dudes way above their level

I never stood a fucking chance. I will never have a gf while I'm in this city

Women aren't attracted to single men.

And I'm too much of a white knight faggot to cheat

You too would be depressed if you went through what keanu has. Do some reading, guy has a will of iron.

>Finds Asians less attractive than that
Are ya gay son? Asians are top tier gay's as well. Find an Asian twink and it might as well be a woman.

Do girls who have all those sexy qualities (btw she also happened to be smart, and had an undergraduate degree), but aren't sluts exist?

I'm not the most in-shape guy, but she didn't seem to mind. But to me it seems most fit girls like fit guys (which is why since I broke up with her I've dropped nearly 10lbs and started lifting).

Hopefully you learned your lesson then

Yup. From now on, at least until I put a ring on somebody's finger, I will do whatever I want.

>implying Supreme Gentleman without the terminal spergs wouldn't be a god-tier son.

Flat asses, no tits, ten pounds of makeup to look even decent face wise. Overall terrible. The pic I posted was random and obviously not very high tier white girls but at least the ones on the side have nice asses
Peoppe with yellow fever just haven't met enough asian girls to understand how bad they really are