I got her fucking number bros!!! Now how do I not fuck this up? How long should I wait before I text her? Should I call?

I got her fucking number bros!!! Now how do I not fuck this up? How long should I wait before I text her? Should I call?

>How long should I wait before I text her?
You can do it the same evening

Yeah, but, how many hours? Got her number about 45 minutes ago.

Just message her around 10PM. Don't be pushy or send her a bunch of texts in a row. A simple "hey" will do

"hey" seriously that's it? Shouldn't I at least specify my name?

call her right now faggot

Ayy bb wan sum fuk

She and I are both at work right now. Is calling her first go better than texting?

>"hey" seriously that's it?
Yeah, she'll ask you who is it and blah blah blah. It's like some of you guys haven't dated before...

Top lel senpai stop being a pussy and call her after you finish work. Ask her if she wants some refreshing (enter anything except frozen yogurt, she'll think you are a faggit) after a hard's day of work ( key word hard day of work, this will open a few discussion topics, basically will make her start yapping, which will make you automatically a good listener - bitches love that).
DON'T BE AN AUTIST user

just text her hey after you think she gets off work then try to get her to go around for a drink

just text her "hey" OP

>DON'T BE AN AUTIST user
Yeah, if you want a lesson in how to be autistic listen to everything this faggot says.

Good places for dates bros? Last girl I took indoor rock climbing and indoor trampolining which worked pretty good. Just want something outside of the batshit boring "coffee" or "food" or "drinks"

There's a place near my house where they have free stand-up comedy every friday, I've taken dates there a few times. Can be pretty cringe-worthy sometimes (it's not very high quality) but desu that makes it more fun.

I like stuff like that, live music etc. Basically anything which means I don't have to fill in the silence with dumb fucking babble. Rock climbing sounds good

Ask if her and her son want to go out and get something to eat.

Call her and ask her out on a date. Don't text her, every message exchanged is just another chance for you to fuck it up.

Call her later, "Hi, this is X we met today in D. I was wondering if you would like to accompany me for a coffee tomorrow, I want to check out this new place".

Obviously, it doesnt have to be coffee, but the idea that you were going to go do smoething anyway, so she might tag along, not specifically invite her for a date.

I hear /b/ is really good this time of year, how about you head back there

PUA garbage

Make it clear you want to meet up with her and get to know eachother

And the call isn't ? Lel

What's a PUA? I'm talknig about what works for me, no need to be such a bellend.

how is this PUA garbage? this is literally what normal people do you fucking sperg

how much clearer does it have to be than " I was wondering if you would like to accompany me for a coffee tomorrow, I want to check out this new place"? a fucking blind person could read his intentions through that.

OP don't be a cuckold faggot and listen to people in this thread. Best thing to do with a chick you don't know is to take her out in a group. Get your friends together (make sure they are bring some girls as well) and invite her out for the night. Being in a group takes away the initial tension between both of you. This is assuming you have friends that are not boring faggots. Chances are after the night is over and you guys are buzzing she'll want to come over. Just make sure whatever you do the first time you guys hangout you do something fun. Chick's hate boring, insecure dudes.

depends entirely on their age desu. if you're late teens/early 20's then yeah sure but even at like 22-23, it might look a bit immature and pussy to do that.

Unless you want to marry her or be an autistic faggot OP this is the best post in this thread. Just be normal? Text her and just start talking, tell her you're kind of busy this week but you'd like to see her again soon. Set up a night out at the clubs or bars with your friends and take her out. Chick's are people too user. They usually just want to have fun and post pics of their fun night on social media. If you're going to invite her out for coffee you might as well just not even text her.
>captcha, select all the coffee cups

Do people stop having a night life at 23? What the fuck. And if that's the kind of girl she is anyways why the fuck would you want to hangout with her? I'm 23 and do this a LOT. I take girls out that are in their late 20s as well sometimes. Never has been an issue user. Everyone wants to let lose and have fun. And if she's the kind of feminist chick who wants to have coffee and talk about books are ll night is that really the kind of chick you want? My point being, show her a good time, get her buzzed, make her want more of you. Coffee or food rarely does this.

Oh shit I didn't know this board was a middle school sleepover

no, but 22-23 is when girls tend to develop that sort of "haha look at me trying to be an adult but lol i spent all my money on cheap wine and cheese" gimmick so they kind of think they have to play adult for a bit. if i met a girl through friends or through a m8s gf, then i'd definitely invite her out the next time we are going out. if i got the number of a girl out in public, i'd be far less inclined to do it.

My boyfriend text me like 5 hours after I gave him my number. I think it helps if you're a 6"4 athletic model though. But really I doubt the time you take has any real impact on her opinions of you.

Oh fuck dude, don't even joke. Things are going okay so far with my texts.

You didn't ask if we liked apples, OP.

>considering dating subhumans who work at fast food places
KYS you fucking pleb

Fuck off, she goes to uni and works there part time. What difference does it make?

Pretending you were going to be doing something anyway and that you are just inviting her to tag along is PUA garbage. You dont need to lie about shit like that you morons.

Still pleb thou. She is probably a liberal and a slut too.

Im fucking a blonde milf doctor with her own clinic who lusts for my 20 y/o young dick and trained abs... jelly?

no friends to brag to?

fast food is a pleb tier part time job

I just love bragging in general, also its my job to inform plebs about their pleb lifestyle.

or lying lmao

keep telling yourself that

>telling myself that

i genuinely couldn't care less where some dweebs dick is on what i assume is the other side of the world to me, but i wouldnt be surprised if this was a lie or massive exaggeration.

OP here, fuck bros just found out she does Power Lifting. Fuck fuck fuck. What do?

Listen to yourself, you sound like such a fuck boy. Sure you're not interested just so you can get closer to her brother?

>I le dont care
>keeps replying

number on a fucking paperbag?

are we in 1990?

Have you ever... talked to a woman...?

>Sure you're not interested just so you can get closer to her brother?

Wait, wut?

>It's like some of you guys haven't dated before...
did you forget where you are or are you a newfag?

M'lady

dont call girls