I need to buy new clothes

I need to buy new clothes

There's a fee sales, should I buy clothes anticipating for them to fit me later or now?

I'm kind of fat but I'm cutting, should I just buy 34/34 size instead of my current fatass size?

Why not. Make it a goal to fit into them. Keep the pants in a visible place so you see them everyday. Hopefully that will motivate ya some.

But would it be possible? My current waist is like 38" would getting to 34" even be feasible?

Possibly. I would say so, unless you have super wide hips.

I went from a big 34 down to 30 and a healthy bmi in 3 months. Now gone start lifting. It'll be easier for you because you're such a fat cunt

I-i don't think I'm THAT fat...

I know it's a meme but I think I do have wide hips, not sure if waist isn't reflected in that though since hips are just bones and the widest part of that area

>lifting was free they said
>buy products
>gym fee
>gym driving
>food is 2x the amount, shitting twice a day
>after 7 months I had to buy new pants because sitting was impossible
>after 9 months had to replace most of my shirts

you all fucking lied I think I'm spending $200 monthly, the clothes problem was probably an automatic 1k. I'm about to hit 3pl8 bench and 400 squat soon.

You gotta spend money sometimes user for great rewards

I went from size 38 being really tight to size 30 fitting good since January

>younger brother gets fit, buys clothes
>i'm a landwhale, size 56 in pants, XXXL for shirts
>get fit, start using brother's clothes whlie I buy some of my own
>he's getting fat and really salty about it
feels great

How fat were you? I'm not even very obese

Maybe I'm just measuring wrong desu

>MFW I can never wear jeans again because of my quads

Bought a tshirt size XL last year as a goal. I needed XXL. Now it is too big for me.

Do it, bro.

5"10.5 230lbs down to 165lbs

but when I started in high school, literally every youtube video said it was free, all of them are liars REEEE

Dang that's a ton of weight, got loose skin?

I'm at like 210 and a little taller than that

Get levi 501's

Your quads will more than fit

It's not really luckily, I'm going to cut about 10 more pounds then start bulking for the first time. I think my skin is thicker on my stomach tho since I'm between 11-14% bf and don't have noticeable abs.

I cut from 300 lbs to 195. Got loose skin. But still worth it.

Nice dude

Getting surgery maybe? Looseskin sucks

Yes. Use it for motivation. I only eat well and run because I want to look good in clothes.

I want to buy comfy levi jeans instead of wearing oversized dad-tier jeans

What do you suggest? What's with all the numbers