Does anyone else feel like drinking 0 calorie soda makes you more hungry?

Does anyone else feel like drinking 0 calorie soda makes you more hungry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Zero#Sweeteners_and_health_concerns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to know something else.
how many aspartame there is in the coke zero and what is the daily limit? i cant find anywhere.

Youll die from over hydrating before overdosing with aspartame

it's like 30 cans a day for 10 years.

On average, for each diet soft drink our participants drank per day, they were 65 percent more likely to become overweight during the next seven to eight years, and 41 percent more likely to become obese,” said Sharon Fowler, M.P.H., faculty associate in the division of clinical epidemiology in the Health Science Center’s department of medicine.

Aspartame has been proven in studies to increase hunger.

That's weird because my friend who drinks regular coke every day is fatter than me, who drinks diet coke
>spoiler: no it's not

Then why do I feel less urge to eat when i drink it on an empty stomach? And why do you think anorexia girls drown themselves in this shit?

screencapping this post for seven to eight years from now

Because they're fucking retarded how the fuck do I know I'm not a Cola Scientist.

No it doesnt but it makes me feel like i am making my diet dirty. Psychological effect i guess.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that while there's no sugars/kcal in this, it's still pretty bad for you

I'm not sure if that's a good thing

yeah a moron like you would know

not really. i like it, and i don't worry about the "health risks" but it reminds me of regular coke and i feel a bit guilty, so i try to avoid it, like

I think I've heard that the sweetness of the cola makes your body preemptively start producing more insulin because it's expecting a lot of sugar. But that never happens because it's a diet soda, so you end up with extra insulin and start to feel hungry to balance the insulin levels.

Truth

Why do diet coke threads get posted 10 times a day? Is it because it's the easiest way to troll fit?

>I don't understand so it's dangerous
How did the soccer moms find Veeky Forums?

caffeine

I like Cola Zero because it tastes better than regular Cola. I also prefer Pepsi over Cola. So yeah.

right, ofcourse
how could I not think of that

same here, I love pepsi max

No, I used to drink about 2-3 litres of it a day, and was a

This

Last time I checked Zero had cyclamate, not aspartame. I'm not a murrican, though.

>One liter of Coke Zero contains 96 mg caffeine.[8] Additionally, artificial sweeteners are used. In the U.S., this includes aspartame and acesulfame potassium.[9] However, the exact combination of sweeteners and preservatives used varies from market to market

>Sodium cyclamate, a relatively inexpensive artificial sweetener banned by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1969 and once believed to be a carcinogen, has been used in the Coca-Cola Zero versions produced in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Venezuela, Chile, and some Central American countries. It was used for a time in Mexico, before a consumer campaign led to its removal from the drink in 2008.[10] In June 2009 Venezuela ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coca-Cola Zero product, as it contained more than the legal levels of sodium cyclamate.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Zero#Sweeteners_and_health_concerns

He's right. Either you're aware enough to drop soda and drink water/tea, or you don't give a fuck and drink regular soda. Diet coke is just another scheme by the Jews..

>more likely
It's like you can't read. Sounds like your friend is a lardass who doesn't give a shit about health anyway and has no idea what calories and macros are.

>not being a cola scientist

Drank several cans of coke zero a day for years and was chubby

Still drink several cans a day and am fit

What changed? I stopped eating garbage and started lifting

It does nothing. Where fatties fail is that they drink diet soda and then reward themselves with something as bad or worse than regular soda

I used to drink between 0.33-1,5L a day coke, just recently I cut down and drink about 1-4 0,5l coke zero's a week and I've lost about 5kg since.. the sugar was really addictive to me.. I started early august