What's a god tier face routine to get rid of my fucking acne?

What's a god tier face routine to get rid of my fucking acne?

Genetics breh.

Muh genetics made me a manlet with wide hips, but I have clear skin.

Let me guess, you're a lanklet with narrow hips, but with acne?

Only a small percentage of us will ever achieve greatness due to these genetic factors. Those who do have their genetic stars align for perfection.

5x5 every day

Become black.

2 sets of 5 minute cold showers a day

Use AHA /BHA s daily.

Go to a dermatologist and ask for help? Only poor people and tweens have acne.

/r/skincareaddiction

Tanning beds 5 mins once a week. Never use any soap on your face and finish off your showers with cold water.

i know you will think i'm trolling but do your research. it really helps when you smear your cum on your face before going to bed, wash it off when you wake up.

No face or back acne, but I have crazy chest acne.

>Let me guess, you're a lanklet with narrow hips, but with acne?

Nope, manlet with wide hips and acne.

when you wash with whatever soap you use, dont wash it off straight away.... leave it on for five mintues until fully absorbed into your skin then rinse.

then he'd just have one big blackhead

your mom gives my big black head (if you know what I mean)

get some random anti-acne peeling and apply honey after that so your skin doesn't get dry

repeat for 4 months

That video is actually pretty funny.
Some religious guy has a sign condemning homosexuality or something then that gay guy chimps out.

When you have acne prone skin, you need to do a lot of things to make it go away. If you deviate from even one thing in this routine, your acne will come back.

1. Wash your face every 12 hours with a non-comedogenic cleanser. Wait 5 minutes then apply a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide to entire face. Wait 5 mins then apply a non-comedogenic lotion.

2. Drink a gallon of water per day. Every day.

3. Get 7+ hours of sleep per night.

4. Change your pillowcases and towels every week.

5. If possible, sleep on your back. Hair product/oil, drool, etc gets on your face if you sleep on your side or stomach. I forced myself to do this and after a few sleepless nights i am now only comfortable sleeping on my back. If you absolutely cant sleep on your back then stop using hair product.

>drink more water
>buy a good face wash and use it in the shower (the hot steams opens up your pores)
>leave it on more at least 2 minutes to absorb.
>moisturize as soon as you get out of the shower.
Just doing this has helped me skin a lot. Just make it part of your routine, do it every day.

Acne Frequency tends to lower as you age. By mid 20s should be less.

Odd nobody mentioned diet yet

what works for me
>exfoliate twice a week
>hydrate skin regularly
>sunscreen (I cba'd but it's the best way to prevent your skin from ageing)
>stay well hydrated
>cut out unhealthy foods because they can fuck with your skin (I find that dairy gives me mild acne so I cut that shit out)
>change sheets once a week

since you have serious acne, also stick with less oily formulas and incorporate some anti-acne cream

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

he is a gay atheist vegan jew, as he proudly states

Shower Gel with Tea tree oil

Pretty much.

Keep in mind though that the vast majority of the time acne is just genetics, and any treatment you do take is will help tackle symptoms, but not cure you; you literally have to wait it out like I did. Terrible acne hit me at 16 and I finally grew out of it at 20.

I still keep a tube of benzoyl peroxide for the occasional pimple (now in my mid 20s) but otherwise user, you gotta wait it out.

There is always accutaine, but I turned it down, I would only recommend it if you've waited out puberty and still got cysts. I've seen a few mates with the side effects and they can be quite nasty - it does work though.

lmao

Veeky Forums has a good skin care general you might wanna check out

for me the only thing that causes acne is dairy so as long as I don't have any dairy in my diet (with an exception to a few types of products) my skin is good

Visiting a derm.

if you actually want to know - you might just need accutane, some people like myself just have shit tier acne genetics and acne is the only solution. Do it asap or you will just keep stacking scars (i speak from experience :( )
If i had one little piece of chocolate (which i never do especially now i have zero) or if we ordered pizza and i had some i would break out the next day 100%. Also if i missed a cleanse or touched my face once it would get a million times worse. If you are like i was you need accutane.

now i am just left with some scarring and have no acne. I can even leave sweat on my face after the gym for a few hours before cleaning my face which is absolutely mind blowing for me. I can also eat pizza without breaking out. Its unreal.

SO basically just go on accutane if you have shit acne. If you get fucked which is extremely unlikely then whatever. At least you tried because having acne literally makes you ugly as FUCK and you will never get a qt gf EVER

sorry about the long fucking post

Fuck off dumb shit

>DAE LE PROACTIVE XDDD

> lots of water
> good face wash
> change your pillow sheets everyday, if you do not have enough use your old (but clean!) t-shirts as pillow sheets

If there is even one person who still cares and wants to know more about skin care - i have been learning about skin care for a very long time and here is what i do.
Shaving - baby oil followed by cleanser to remove oil or almond/castor oil mix to remove that oil and a cloth
Cleansing - olay gentle cleanser for sensitive skin or OCM (oil cleanse method)
moisturizer - Cereve AM/PM
Body - Aveeno
Maintenance - Most nights Retinol 0.1% on face followed by moisturizer
Additional stuff
No acne treatment required - no BPO
Dont overly dry skin or you wil fuck your oil glands and they will over produce and you will get stuck in an endless cycle of producing and removing oil and you will get acne
I could go on all day desu. i would rather do this than engineering

Have you ever considered going no-soap? I went no soap, no shampoo over 2 years ago. Told no one and no one noticed.

the people there are faggots. I got banned for ripping on some faggot who said he was crying about his skin and took a picture of his face. Its mostly just fat feminist faggots who know dick all. Its good for product reviews and stuff i guess though

KEK

Get on accutane. Cleared all of my acne in 6 months. Still have to deal with scars left over, but my face is much better than it was before.

>tfw I only get pimples from going outside

Laundry soap. I use "all".

Isotretinoin is the only thing that actually cures acne. Its effectiveness is almost certain and the effect of the treatment is permanent. Any kind of home remedy is a total shot in the dark. You have to go see a dermatologist and get a prescription for it.

Braggs organic Apple cider vinegar. Not regular Apple cider vinegar. You want the stuff with the "mother" in it. Google man that shit worked for me. I grew up poor so I couldn't go to the dermatologist. This shit cured me.

>In the morning, if your face is a little puffy, put on an ice pack.
>After, remove the ice pack and use a deep pore cleanser lotion.
>Whilst in the shower, use a water activated gel cleanser and honey almond body scrub. >Use an exfoliating gel scrub for your face.
>Then apply an herb-mint facial mask and leave it on for 10 minutes.
>If you shave, always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol - because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.
>Then moisturizer.
>Then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Your welcome, faggot.

God damn it beat me to it.

How many crunches do you do in the morning?

Crunches? I naturally have a six pack. No need for those.

Change your pillow case each night and see a doctor they got that good prescription shit

not sure if trolling or American Psycho