Tfw 25% bodyfat and look bulky but like absolute shit without a shirt on

>tfw 25% bodyfat and look bulky but like absolute shit without a shirt on

NEVER fucking falling for the bulking meme again. This shit is a fucking joke why would you ever eat yourself to becoming so fucking fat for "muh 265 bench" or whatever

can't believe I listened to you fucks

fucking fggt, lift more

I tried but I only got fat

the bulking meme is very elaborate I must say

Well fucking stop eating refined sugar and start eating clean instead you fucking retarded shithead. Fucking kill yourself you literal waste of oxygen, like goddamn.

>5000 calories of sugar is different than 5000 calories of red meat

Lol just lol

You can never eat too much if you are active enough. OP, be more active: whether it be lifting or doing cardio.

Who the fuck eats 5000 calories on a bulk? Let alone who the fuck only eats red meat? Are you fucking autistic?

>I tried but I only got fat

You mean you tried but you failed.

It is, you retard. Are you kidding me right now? You think a person who eats 5000 calories of sugar is going to end up looking the same as someone who eats 5000 calories of red meat? Really??

Who the fuck thinks cutting out refined sugar and eating clean will have any difference on body composition at the same kcal

>Sugar = glycogen and glycogen overload = bodyfat
>Eating clean = less sugar, less transfats, more protein which = not as much bodyfat

You're a retard OP

>do 6 hours of intense cardio a day

Thanks for the tip faggot

You're supposed to stop gaining weight at 20% bf ya fuckin muppet.

Of course it would have, eating 5000kcal of just sugar without any protein would result in gradual decline of muscle as well as other nutritional deficiencies whereas just eating meat one would result in becoming fat and more muscular. (And also several specific nutritional deficiencies)

Yes.

There is no difference when it comes to fat gain

That's not how calories work

>will have any difference on body composition at the same kcal

Because it's a fact that that's how it works? Really dude?

More like 15% fatass

You're not suppose to bulk past 15%

b8

Yep, that's how macronutrients work. 5000 calories worth of candy is going to result in a huge difference in LBM vs 5000 calories of meat. Why am I bothering arguing with you?

I assumed you would be smart enough to understand you have to hit your macros too.

IIFYM master race.

Enjoy your restrictive diet bitch

>You're not suppose to bulk past 15%
dyel detected
enjoying your 3 year novice LP?

>Not eating pure glycogen like sugar = restrictive

Nigger wat? I still get my carbs, fat, protein, and micronutrients

Are you baiting?

There is no debate that if you hit your macros with or without sugar the same body composition will be achieved.

A 2000 calorie surplus is still a 2000 calorie surplus. The weight gsin is the same

>I was just pretending to be retarded :)

Yes taking it out because you think it will have any effect on how your fat is stored is the definition of restrictive.

lol enjoying your obese body?

You're not suppose to bulk past 15% you fat fuck or else you become like rippetoes "students"

So then cut, you stupid bitch. Fat is a lot is easier to lose than muscle is to gain.

Are you the same guy, or different?

If you're a different guy, don't jump into arguments without knowing what they're about. You look silly.

If you're the same guy, you look silly.

There is no debate that "5000 calories of sugar is different than 5000 calories of red meat" is correct.

I still eat fruits brah, I just don't eat refined sugar. I don't want fuck up my adrenal glands.

tryy cutting now you shit

The argument is not about weight. The argument is about body composition.

cut you fat fuck

you fucking faggots told me to bulk on a 1500 calorie surplus

>tfw 10% bodyfat and look shredded but like an absolute DYEL with a shirt on

trust me user as a natty you cant win this fight

>falling for the bulking meme
You can only gain 25lbs of lean mass in your first year AT MAX. One pound of muscle is about 2500 calories now ideally you would only get like half a pound of fat for every pound of muscle you get so that's about 1750kcal. In a year that's about 100k calorie surplus or about 300 calorie surplus every day. That's all you need to bulk. You don't need to go crazy with 1000 calorie surplus or shit like that. Keep it simple and stay as lean as possible.

I am not but he was right in responding to .

5000 calories extra of meat is no different than 5000 extra calories of sugar. 5000 extra calories will be fat no matter what, and sugar has no change on that.

That is why when someone says eat clean or cut out sugar it is complete shit. And you always have to assume hitting macros because you would have to be a complete idiot not to hit them.

Oh no, not Rips students! God forbid I end up deadlifting 405x5 after 4 months and look better after an 8 week cut than 90% of this board will ever look in their lives.

>>tfw 10% bodyfat and look shredded but like an absolute DYEL with a shirt on
>trust me user as a natty you cant win this fight

Better than being 25% bf dude

You're strong but 0% definition and you just look like a fat dude. Also youre unhealtby because of it

Yea I bet girls get so wet for this """body"""

LOL

>Also 405x5 after 4 months

Who are you kidding you retarded DYEL, you'll finish starting strength and not look better than anyone. Even people who don't lift

> didn't stick to a simple Scooby routine
> didn't do cardio daily
> complains about being fat
> natty
> get the rope

Dude, just gonna step in here and tell you that you are a fucking retard. Some calories are easier than others to burn, as they are in carbon chains of different lengths, some calories come with high protein intakes, meaning that a persons muscles will grow a lot, whereas the same calorie intake in sucrose will take more effort to burn, and will result in muscle loss. If you eat 2000kcal of sucrose/day, you will put on more weight than 2000kcal of fructose/day even if doing the exact same exercises, stop being such a fucking dumb amerifat.

Lol just low

That isn't how it works

> LMAO IT'S 2016 AND YOU NIGHERS THINK A 300 CALORIE SURPLUS IS WHAT BUILDS MUSCLE YEAH IF YOU AREN'T NATTY YOU BREATHE AND GET BIGGER IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A CALORIE SURPLUS TO CONTRIBUTE TO MUSCLE BUILDING %5 OR LESS OF ALL THE FOOD YOU EAT CONTRIBUTES TO REPAIRING MUSCLE JESUS FUCKING DUCK FUCK FUCK STOP FALLING FOR THE FUCKING MEME PLEASE

>Calling others dumb amerifat
I'm sure all those words were hard for you to type out, you sound like a retard.

COMPLETELY wrong

>2016
>Spinning your wheels eating under maintenance
>Spooky Skelington can't even reach DYEL

Enjoy Brah

literally one of the dumbest things i've read on /fit today

From a given group of macros EVERY calorie is just as easy to burn. Carbs are easier to burn but also easier to store. Fat are very easy to store (just need to turn them into triglycerides) and store them. Harder to burn because of the conversion into glycogen and ATP, so you lose some energy. Protein is hard to store and hard to burn because it's meant as a building block not a fuel. It's so expensive for your body to transform protein into energy that excess protein oftentimes ends up in your fecal matter or urin (provided you have other energy sources).

I'm 16.4% bodyfat now cutting (5'10 175lbs and I can't bench 225)

I'm pretty small but have some decent ""mass""

should I keep bulking? I thought 16% was where you should stop. but Idk

LOL at these two retards. It'll just never get through your thick skulls, will it? Fat is stupidly easy to lose after getting strong. But your precious bf% is more important to you than gains, so continue being mediocre.

Okay fatfuck

Go tell girls about your 315deadlift which is actually less than your bodyweight

You don't need to become obese to build muscle you idiot. You never need to go over 15%

DO WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER QUEER THREAD SAYING "AM NEVER LISTENING TO YOU AGAIN Veeky Forums YOU STUPID TROLLS NU UH YOU TRICKED ME INTO BULKING FOR A YEAR AND NEVER EVER DECIDED TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH AND I TOTALLY DID NOT NOTICE MYSELF GETTING FATTER BY THE MONTH"
How do you even know how to use a computer???You literally lack the most basic common sense

definitely keep cutting

>Ohhh 20% is soooo obese and impossible to cut down from. How will the grills ever love you?
You're mediocre and will always be mediocre.

>Fat is stupidly easy to lose after getting strong
Uhh no. The more lean mass you have, the more you lose during a cut. Once you're at a certain point, you're not able to cut without losing muscle so having to lose less fat always means having to lose less muscle during a cut.

Jesus christ that was hard to read.

The more mass that you are supposedly loosing is mass that you would have never had to begin with if you stayed lean.

As a natural you will have to put on fat to gain muscle mass there is absolutely no way around it. Whether or not going to 15% or 20% is optimal for reaching your end goal faster, IDK. But staying lean all year as a natural is not going to be good for gainz.

You "people" bulk to 30% tho

>watching yourself grow out skelle mode after a year of failing

Wonderful theory there, Hawking. Good thing your little bulks never put on much mass to begin with, right? You can't lose what you never gained to begin with.

Hahahaha, you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

You have no idea what us "people" do because you're too much of a bitch to actually try to get strong.

>You have to get fat to get strong

No you're retarded

>/plg/: the post

What percent body fat you two fucks would consider fat, i dont know. But there is no debate that you will be stronger in a calorie surplus over maintenance or deficit. That is the fucking facts.

Buddy, a calorie surplus doesn't need to be 1000 over. 30% bf is too fat

Most people don't give a fuck about "muh strength" we want to look good, and being a fatass but being "strong "(not even proportionate to bodyweight) is shit tier

Rippletits student here (pic related it's me)
Strength training makes you strong and with the right bulk/cut balance can make you aesthetic as well.
SS easily the best beginners program out there

They think 20% is fat. That's what they've been arguing throughout the thread. Basically, they lose their minds once they've seen their abs fully disappear and start frantically cutting. They're not training for "strength", after all, they're training so that their hypothetical girlfriends find them attractive.

>doing SS for this

I'd this over the total skelly I was before doing a brosplit routine

There is no reason for anyone to get fat as to get stronger.
None.
They can get strong while not getting fat.
Maybe there should be a workout program in the sticky that doesn't demand becoming a biscuit away from morbidly obese to lift weights.

You have to eat at a surplus to add muscle though?
A workout program doesn't make you fat, eating at a horrible calorie surplus for a prolonged period of time makes you fat.

you're retarded if you actually think you need to get fat

>having to bulk for a weak 265 bench

Come on dude

You're retarded if you think 20% is fat. You're also weak as fuck. Please stay that way so we can all laugh at you again in the future when you tell us how you've been training for years but only bench 215.

>He cares about muh strength

Just lol

What part of I only care about looking good don't you get?

You're the one arguing 30% BF you fag

Not that guy, but no matter what you think strength and looking good go hand in hand.

You will never achieve something aesthetic being a weak bitch. You may be happy being average, but i'm not.

Enjoy your gainz brah

>he thinks this

Hahahahahahahahaha go back to eating your 2000 calorie surplus and adding 100 lbs in the sake of "strength", fatass

Post body?

Again, you don't need to eat like a fucking fatass to get strong or big

Pos yours fatass
inb4>just finishing my 14 month bulk guis!

I'm on the low end of 15% and I can't look at myself in the mirror without feeling disgust.

Sigh, i fucking hate it when 16 year olds who are into fitness come one here.

wew you're the one lifting exclusively for aesthetics why wouldnt you cuck him showing off your ebin body to intimidate him? xDDD?

Or has your plans of curls, crunches and side laterals not worked out for you?

Just admit that you're fat and lift weights. It's okay friend.

Because I'm not scared

>I LIFT FOR STRENGTH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>having reading comprehension this bad
You're 10% high, Timmy.

His claim that strength and aesthetics has nothing to do with me, the post you just replied to was my first post in this thread. I take no sides.

Larger muscles have potential for a larger force output, larger force output = potential to lift heavier weights and thus larger muscles to adapt for said heavier weights, and so the cycle repeats.

I dont understand why you choose to be ignorant. But maybe i have misunderstood your definition of aesthetic, maybe its just lean and not muscular.

Iktfb

Read the start of the post chain, Quadimodo

The lifting for strength guy has posted his
Eagerly awaiting lifting for aesthetics guy to post his

How do you argue with facts:
You have eat in a calorie surplus to gain mass: FACT
Eating in a surplus will also gain some fat: FACT
If you do this long enough you will increase your BF significantly: FACT

Nobody here is saying to eat at 2000cal surplus for muhhhh strength. At what bf someone wants to cut is up to them and has not impact on you. so just fuck off

Thats not how it works dumb fuck

Ever heard of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy? Fuck off fatass you look like shit

>I'm fat but at least I diddy 3pl8!
FTFY

>strength and looking good go hand in hand.

>His claim that strength and aesthetics has nothing to do with me

>i meant His claim that strength and aesthetics go hand in hand has nothing to do with me

You know that you can lean bulk to reduce the fat gain, right? This is what people do when they don't want to look fat for 8 months out of the year like you.