Aight story time. I'm always lurking and never greentexted before so bear with me

Aight story time. I'm always lurking and never greentexted before so bear with me

>be in gym finishing my workout last night
>30min until closing, gym almost empty
>8/10 qt there also
>she also works out late so I've seen her almost everytime for the past two months or so
>already talked to her before, she asked me to spot her a couple of times
>seems funny, a little sarcastic sometimes but nice over all
>she asks me to spot her again
>making small talk in between sets
>she finishes benching her lmao1/2pl8
>she says she's new in town and doesn't know anyone here yet
>asks me if I wanna grab a coffee sometime
>I don't realise yet that she's asking me out
>stare at her without knowing what to say
>awkward silence
>she just laughs and says something along the lines of "How can you be so autistic? Anyway, if you want to grab a coffee or something tell me the next time you see me here"
>she goes to stretch and shower and goes home
>it fucking hits me

1. She was asking me out

2. She used the word "autistic". I'm 99% sure I didn't imagine it

She knows. THEY fucking know brehs. I'm starting to believe that there are a lot more girls on Veeky Forums than we think. They fucking know everything
Am I just being paranoid and imagined all that? Is she reading this right now?
H-Help

i dont know if its possible for someone to be more retarded than you are.

how are you unable to form a response to that question? literally a yes or no is all you need to say.

>2. She used the word "autistic". I'm 99% sure I didn't imagine it
are you really sure? this story seems tailored for Veeky Forums and you could have said the same in a smarter way

it sounds so stupid and dumb that i think it may have been even true

Yea I know I fuckt up. I just panicked and my brain couldn't process what she was saying. Good thing is she didn't seem mean or anything. She had a funny/joke kind of tone while she was saying it

The whole point of this is that she said "autistic". I know she could've used other words, that's exactly why. I don't usually hear anyone outside Veeky Forums use this word so I'm not sure if it just happens to be part of her humor or she's another Veeky Forumsizen. What could be the odds?

autistic is used widely on all the edgy corners of the internet nowadays. but i've never seen anybody autistic enough to use it in real life, specially with somebody you just met

yup, its a mainstreamed word.

not even an insult imo.

Retard is an insult. Autist is like saying ''you are a bit weird''

mellow shit.

Back in the day we cursed each other's bloodlines, now the pinnacle is to call someone a sperg or autist.

lmao

You're so autistic that you left me hanging and ran home to greentext kek.

The offer is still there if you want it though

>Back in the day we cursed each other's
Are you like the Highlander or something? Pretty sure back when ppl cursed bloodlines autism wasn't a thing yet.

And OP, she still said you can take her offer up later, so you still have a chance. Go for it

Pls b real
PS what chick gives an autismo a chance?

shit dude shes probably on here right now reading this shit.
You should ask her out next time you see her tho.
worst case, she says no, just dont make it all awkward.

>Only people on Veeky Forums know about autism
are you actually this delusional?

lmao how discriminative are you newfag?
>he doesn't know about our culture

Dumbass.

At least you still have a recovery option.

When you see here next, be like, "Hey, I was thinking about that cup of coffee. How about we meet at Deja Vu on Saturday? Get you a lap dance, my treat. Maybe we can go to the Adult Book Store after and watch a film in one of the booths with a glory hole."

Then say, "Haha, sorry, that's just me being an autist. But seriously, fuck you."

And then shove a dumbbell up her as and toss your pocket tendies at her.

>pocket tendies

Kek

Do you not keep tendies in your pockets for quick protons between sets?

This is also why basketball shorts should never be worn to the gym. They have no pockets for pocket tendies.

OP here

I only seem like an autismo because I didn't know how to tell you that you are an ugly cunt.

Go bang chad you smelly roastie.

Proof.

Just end your life now

I'm irrational and useless.
How's that?

Psssshhh, that just means you're one of 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of women.

There is no way that this can be real

>asks me if I wanna grab a coffee sometime
>I don't realise yet that she's asking me out
Literally no one in the entire world no matter how actually 100% certified autistic they might be would not understand what that means. Make it less obvious next time famelam.

Chicks need to get laid too n thy just want fit guys

OP be careful. Ive only ever heard guys describe things as "autistic". Make sure she has a vagina and not a boipucci unless thats your thing.

>lmao how discriminative are you newfag?
"discriminative" is not a word
it should be "discriminating"

Who needs intelligenciveness when you have asceticsiveness?

Proof.
OP's name begins with C

Not OP, but back in high school I had a similar situation. It's a self-esteem thing. We can't possibly imagine girls being interested in us, much less asking us out, so when it actually happens we can't comprehend it.

>there are a lot more girls on Veeky Forums than we think. >They fucking know everything

I hope the qt with the black ponytail that comes to my gym lurks here.

>tfw when I want her to squat on my face, unshowered, after she does her workout.

Actual OP. I don't know if it's real (knowing Veeky Forums it's probably not).
If you need more details, I live in Spain. At this point I'm hoping qt3.14 is watching. I'm gonna talk to her next time, didn't see her today.

It's a terrifying look into the male psyche. I don't think I could handle a female equivalent, I'd rather live in the ignorance of thinking at least some of them are pure.