Pinning 150 test, 200 tren, 100 mast eod

First time pinning eod and all my other spots were sore as fuck

So I pinned my left calf

This was half an hour ago

I can't feel my left foot or wiggle my toes

What the fuck do I do

First for a v e r a g e gf hunting

what did he mean by average gf

Why are you pinning so often? What esters are your gear? What spots are you using?

This

seems like most people advocate either running a bulk cycle or a cut cycle – why not both?

If I'm running a 16 week Test-E cycle, is there anything wrong with bulking for 12 weeks, cutting hard for 4, and then eating slightly above maintenance through pct?

Rotate glutes quads and VGs and you're g2g. No idea why the fuck youd use calves.
RIP in peas

I decided to take a break from injectibles so I'm going to do dbol only for some time, with AI because I'm prone to gyno

perhaps you could answer my question now, is the dry/itchy skin caused by the aromasine?

It's fine but probably not ideal,personally I would only do like a 300kcal surplus bulk with extra cardio and fat gain would be minimal, then again I only track food like 1x a week so my intake might be slightly higher day to day

>crazy girl asks where do I live
time to run I guess

Dam she's such a babe

I mean, it's okay if it's just a general location and not actually your address

or you can just yolo risk it for the sex. it might be worth it (I would, but I've never had a stalker so maybe I'd regret that decision)

You are looking into the eyes of a creature who's facial aesthetics is result of countless selection for the most cold, manipulating, calculated and emotion evoking traits.

Her whole face is made to make you weak and submit to her will.

How does it feel.

brb gotta finance some cam girls.

If I'm honest her body is lacking but her face and attitude are cute as hell. She's got a jewtube channel but she mostly talks about makeup and shit.

Would wife and feed low dose var while taking her to the gym with me/10

Is manletgains dead?

Feels like evolution man, desu senpai I just like her freckles

Would somebody please give some insight, I've been using Sustanon 250 E3D for 10-weekish now, and it seems I don't have any negative side effects whatsoever. I've done research on steroids but it's a complex subject in general.

First couple weeks were mad with horniness and zest, but from there on it has steadied, my skin has cleared up and I've put on 20 pounds so far (not very noticeable bloat, fat deposits seem to have changed as well). I've had progress especially in my upper body, which was weak and had major problems making progress in my lifts there (bench esp.).

Could it be that I had lower test to begin with? I've had suspicions before but never gotten them tested as it would require a doctor's prescription and they are pretty unwilling when i comes to issues related to testosterone.

Sorry for reposting and shitty english

>tfw no a v e r a g e gf

Were not that lucky no
We all have dreams we can hope to one day achieve

theres p much no muscle worse than calves when it comes to pinning
why

ventroglute>vastus L>dorsiglute>delt>vastus I>pec>vastus M>lats>traps>anything>calves

I've come to notice the only girls I fall head over heels for have eyes like hers where the tear ducts are angled downwards like that.

first for tall girls are best girls

I like the glasses too that's a photo I have never seen before

How often to tan? I have a heavy Irish ancestry and winter is approaching in Canada, thinking maybe hitting a tanning bed will get rid of my pasty white skin and maybe clear up any slight acne

I fucking hate japs they are so weird

God we sound like such creepers.

Pin dat dere mt2 and tan like 5 minutes EoD

never, tanning ages your skin, use fake tan

Lol I agree but what can you do

Also M2 scares the fuck out of me, than again I am injecting bathtub test, taking UGL ai and just started low dose Accutane what's the worse that can happen?
I've always been very pale, almost sickly but I haven't cared enough to go out and tan and when I don't apply a lot of sunscreen I burn very easily :/ guess I'll just stick with pale flesh

why are delts so underrated

in for posting in dead threads

kek

I'm going to be running about 150 test c for my first cycle.
What AI/PCT should I run if I want the greatest odds of keeping my gains and the least odds of getting gyno or any other shitty side effect?

150mg test/week?

Typo. 250/week for 14 weeks

wonder what she said about me

you ready to go to prison?

what is doter patient confidentiality?

lol, but nah.
I read about our laws b4 hand.
we safe nigga :)

you can run that for much longer than 14 weeks lol, do it for half a year then get bloods.

Pec is top tier

I want a Japanese bride.

>situations where the patient [...] would be prone to harm as a result of risk-related contact

Good morning gentlemen,

What's the best way to mix your compounds? I've only ever drawn from one vial and injected. But my next cycle, it would be convenient to draw both test and mast into the syringe and pin in one go. Do you just draw one, take it out, fill with more air, push air in to the other vial until the liquid is about to squirt and then begin drawing the second? I imagine this would throw off the numbers a bit

But it's babys first cycle
I'm 6'4", 200lbs and about 15% bf
I want to put on some solid muscle since the effort and dedication I already submitted myself to for two years isn't bearing fruits as juicy as I thought.

I still think we're safe

Air for both first, then draw, draw

One more question. Since anavar is a relatively quick acting compound... can I run this right up to right before my PCT?

Okay that makes sense. Thank jer-bear

Could roids bring out your inner autism? Haven't felt the desire to talk to anybody since I started pinning about 6 months ago. Literally unable to show any emotion while conversing with someone. My wife is pretty upset about this. It's like I try to smile while talking to people but it only comes off as a fake smile. Like I have to try really hard to smile or change my expression otherwise.

I know what you mean tho.
Like, it kinda lowers your tolerance for bs - like faking smiles and talking to fags you dont care about

"Inner autism"

Sounds like a case of standard autism to me. You're not alone though. I can barely manage to give an entire fuck about most conversations I have unless it nets me money or pussy.

You're just caring less. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just make sure to care about important stuff like your wife, job, etc. But little social interactions here and there that don't benefit you; you aren't obligated to make the other person feel comfortable.

Ok lads here is the problem, I have super low test (like 200ng) but it's still not low enough for me to be prescribed anything. Should I take some LGD 4033 to shreck my test levels and go to a different Doctor and hope to get prescribed something, or should I just pin myself? Also what is a good therapeutic dose that I can be on for years? Would 50mg twice a week be good? Not looking to get jacked just want to have normal test levels. Fuck my genetics ;_;

Standard prescribed dose is 100mg once a week of test cyp but if you really only want a therapeutic dose I'd go with 150mg test u instead of cyp and still pin once a week.

>just ate 4 donuts and a pizzabun
>gained 10lbs id lost receny

Soooooo bulimia anyone? Viable option?

What's the difference between test e and test c? Also should I do 75 twice a week or 150 once? Also are darknet Roids safe? Don't want to be injecting some Chinese tainted shit. Thanks for the help tbqh it's hard to find info on shit like this

The half life

its just water weight
you didnt accidentally eat 35000 calories

As much as I don't like the circle jerk that is reddit, hit up r/steroids and read all day and night, most if not all your questions will be answered or have been asked before, trt is like 100 - 150 mg/wk I'm pretty sure

>you didn't accidentally

U just watch me m8

Brehs I'm on week 8 of 12 of my first cycle and I need to cut. I just realized I look like pressed sausage in my jeans.

Should I continue to bulk for 4 weeks then maintain during pct and cut after?

Should I go on a cut on 500mg test / week for 4 weeks

Or go on a cut but drop the dose to

Ester weight and therefore half-life.

Like I said ideally I'd do test undec 150mg maybe 250 if it lands you at the very top of the reference range.

It's all Chinese raws unless you buy pharma gear from overseas and buy Bayer or some other pharma brand. Not those shitty ugls that call themselves ____ pharma.

I actually ate 2800000 calories today which equals 2800 Cal / kcal

help me pinheads

Don't do clen, it's legit bad for your heart and a meme, just actually diet correctly add more cardio or do psmf

>What's the difference between test e and test c?
different esters, very slight difference
>Also should I do 75 twice a week or 150 once?
twice a week
>Also are darknet Roids safe?
as safe as underground lab brewed stuff is ever going to be
those are some big-ass donuts then
funny
capitalization is just for the full word (Calorie vs calorie), though, the abbreviation is always kcal

So my 3 vials of test e, ai, and nolva came in the mail today. I'm planning to start Oct 1, as I get my blood work done next week.

I didn't get dbol, should I? Also how many more cals should I be eating on a cycle. +30%?

provarin for tits
HCT for balls
/post

I still want to do it just tellme ffs

First cycle?

Just run the test. You'll blow up. I ate probably 300 cals over usual just because I was afraid of getting fat. I stayed pretty lean and kept 10 pounds after PCT and a few months off

I'd honestly do the liquid. Way easier to get the dosage right

do dnp instead

K

>which of the pic related clen brands should I buy?

Shouldn't matter

>What is the most effective cycle to get shredded as fuck and not experience extreme side effects

Eat -500kcal and do cardio, stay away from other stimulants if you are taking meme drugs

>also I'm 13% bodfat
Why are you cutting more? I 100% doubt you are actually 13%

Maybe try killing yourself, I hear blowing your brains out is just as effective at losing weight fast to show off your abs, or try Google and figure it out for yourself

different brands dont have different effects you fucking idiot

dont you need a gag reflex to be bulemic?

>blowing your brains out is just as effective at losing weight fast to show off your abs
Is this true
Can anyone confirm

Blood work pre cycle isn't really necessary, your test levels should be fine. It's best to do it after cycle to see if your pct worked. Start pinning now nigga

I'm nit saying they do,not stating my opinion and implying I know anything.
just here to ask and learn
>-500kcal
>kcal
>k
if you meant "cal" holy shit do you want me to kill my gains ?
>I doubt youre %13
me too,honestly I have no Idea what % bf I am
5'8manlet
147lbs

>just here to ask and learn
people already told you that clen is shit but you wont give up
>holy shit do you want me to kill my gains ?
how is eating at a 500 kcal deficit a drastic measure?

>5'8manlet
>147lbs
Tbh you need to eat and actually lift, you are mad underweight for a natty, if that's you in the pic you need to bulk 100% not cut, and assuming you are in aus you won't listen to anyone's advice anyways so go ahead and take drugs that will do permanent damage to your heart

Also kcal is correct, food is measured in kcal but commonly expressed as just calories, you are just retarded and have no idea what you are talking about, go read the sticky and eat food

A calorie is technically a kcal.
Different countries use different conventions.

You should know this before roids

>>-500kcal
>>kcal
>>k
>if you meant "cal" holy shit do you want me to kill my gains ?

he does, a 0.5 kcal defecit will absolutely kill your gains

even 100 grams of chicken brast has 180 cals and I am supposed to stay under 500?so I cant eat more than 70 grams of protein a day assuming Im doing keto ?what if I eat near 1000cal with a macro profile of 100gr> protein,

the point of pre-cycle bloods is to know if your pct worked properly when you get your post-cycle bloods...

Anyone? Pls

youre a fucking idiot
go back to elementary school or something
fuck

you are so goddamn stupid

pretty much everything wrong with beginners

sorry wise men I'll go on and eat 500 cal worth of noodles everyday with cardio and get shredded brb

Daily remember that these are the guys criticizing my physique and telling i look like shit.

but, but at least i score LMAO

You are fucking retarded but what should I expect from an Australian who looks like they are underage, food is measured in kcal, as in a 2000 calorie diet is actually 20,000 calories but no one uses that, bulking is eating +500 calories (actually 500kcal), eat at least a gram of protein per lb of bodyweight the rest is carbs and fat

Go read the sticky and stop posting in fraud, I for sure won't be replying after this post, you aren't ready for clen, you aren't even close to being ready for test, Noone here uses clen and we inject bathtub chemicals at least 2x a week, if that doesn't tell you that clen is not worth it, nothing will

>500 kcal deficit means 500 kcal total
how are you even alive

>about to text girl like a thirsty nigga
>fap
>no longer want to text girl
this saved me way too many times

dyel faggot

Had a shit day at work, almost ripped someone head off. Fucking snitches, backstabbers.

i can never use tren eventhough i'am really curious, i would never able to hold myself.

Gr8b8m8ir88/8

I neevr criticised your physique
fucking hell guess I misunderstood,I thought you told me to eat under 500kcal and not drop 500kcal off your diet
"GAWHEGWRHAAR HOW FUXJINF STUPID ARET YIU FCKING MOROEN I'LLS JUSDT RAGE THE FKC OUT ISNTRAD OF EXPLDKLAINING PEOPERLY YOUDHRE SO STUPIDFD FJCNING FMORON"
"here user I think you misunderstood the situation its not "that" its "this"

the issue is if you keep your phone close while fapping

I've texted old ONS so many times at the peak of my horniness, then I cum and regret the shit out of it

Just live that chill life bruh

calm down you fucking idiot
1. it was clearly stated that a DEFICIT was being discussed
2. even if it wasnt you should be able to tell it was by context but you couldnt
∴youre a fucking idiot

you don't know basic nutrition terms, you look like an Auschwitz survivor and you refuse to listen to anyone telling you how terrible clen is

you are way past the point of us just "calmly explaining to you why you're wrong," you're stupid and endangering yourself. don't drag us into your stupid shit